Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. stmaier

stmaier Senior member

@Epaulet How about the stretch denim project you were contemplating a few months back? Sounded like a great project and I think there was interest from the community here.

2. lifeinabox

lifeinabox Senior member

I'm thinking the EZ pant and indigo denim should have a baby. Also, down for a stretch denim in a Wilshire cut.

3. tricky

tricky Senior member

Received the Sandow's today and I really like them. The spandex material is oh so forgiving.

I sized down to 33 to accommodate my waist size but worried the pants are still too snug. Might have to stick to my Rivet strategy and size up for a bigger top block.

4. adamf009

adamf009 Senior member

@Epaulet, I'm also curious on the fit of the Porto Walts compared to the Hertling Walts. If I'm a 35" in the Hertling, should I go the same in the Porto Walts?

5. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

@tricky wear them in the house for 10 minutes and do a few squats. The Sandows as-is are the smallest that they're going to be, as they're washed. I noticed that the loosened up significantly after a couple of minutes wearing them outdoors when we did the photoshoot. Worked for a few other guys too. Feel free to email or PM photos if you want advice on it too.

6. Epaulet

@adamf009 most guys will comfortably wear the same size in the Hertling Walt and the Walt Porto, but it is a slim cut. The Porto is a bit slimmer than the Hertling. If you're more or less built like the model, then yes, go for the same size. If the 35 Hertling is slim on you, then I'd suggest going for a 36 Porto to get a better fit in the leg and seat. Taking in the waist may not be necessary, or it's a reasonable expense if it is.

You're going to freaking love that fabric! We're selling it really well today.. the color tone is absolutely ace.

For anyone who wears the Rudy... the Walt Porto honestly isn't going to fit well in any size. Talking from personal experience here.

7. tricky

tricky Senior member

Oh Yeah? That would be perfect. Thanks!

8. Epaulet

Yeah.. lemme know.. it's worked so far!

9. CharlieAngel

CharlieAngel Senior member

My "go to hell" pants have arrived. Test fitting with my oxblood/bordeaux horsehides. They are glorious.

6951213520027568482-account_id=1.jpg