Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Thought I'd crosspost this from the Alden thread. Rivet chinos + Alden Wingtip boots.

[​IMG]

2. lxlfeng

lxlfeng Senior member

Thought I'd crosspost this from the Alden thread. Rivet chinos + Alden Wingtip boots.

[​IMG]

sick...
    are those the moss green chinos?
    and what last are the boots on?

3. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

sick...
    are those the moss green chinos?
    and what last are the boots on?

They're British Khaki. The Aldens are on Leydon.

4. jslade

jslade Senior member

There's so much win in that picture, TKJTG. How do you get your Rivet Chinos to look so crisp? Even after a wash and an iron, there's no way I'd be able to get mine to look as neat as yours.

While I'm at it, do you mind me asking where you purchased those Aldens from? They're fantastic!

5. CTYGGG

CTYGGG Senior member

[​IMG]

Nice pic…looking sharp. I'm guessing the Aldens are from AOC.

6. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Would you ever consider making a vest to match the Super 120s trousers and Weller jacket? I'd definitely be interested in a 3-piece in that fabric.

Hmm, definitely. We actually have the capability to do a matching vest. I won't be able to swing it on Super 120's, as we're running low on that fabric, but it's something that could happen in the fall in Charcoal Flannel.

Oh man. 3 piece charcoal flannel suit? Good lord. We could probably swing that for about $1K.

Wore my gray suit today. Was in a room with a bunch of lawyers and definitely felt like the best dressed in a room of 25-30 people. No fit pics yet though.

[​IMG]

Agreed.

Mike - on this topic, any thought to make a matching set of Walts & Rudys with the Navy Blazer to give people an option to have a suit like the Gray 120's set? I really like this concept of you folk giving people a choice with your pieces and I think a pair of Navy pants to match the jacket and/or the Gray vest is a great way to build on this. I know I would be down for all pieces.

We're going to keep the Navy Hopsack as a separate blazer, but we'll surely do a true Navy suit this fall.

For the next drop of jackets (coming in a few weeks), we'll restock the Weller in Medium Grey and bring in the Weller in Midnight Blue. We've been selling the Midnight pants for a few months, and this is going to make for a killer suit. It's just a shade or two off of black. I can't recall ever seeing proper Midnight suit separates.

For the Fall, I'll do a 120's suit in Charcoal Grey and true Navy. And we've got an ass-kicking micro-houndstooth in dark brown which will be illegally mod.

Very nice, thanks for posting the pic! They look great.

OK, I now have to warn you guys that three new shirts arrived. They're our three specialty long sleeves for Summer. They're going to knock your socks off. I'll post up preview pics later on today, and we're going to put all of them live on the site tomorrow at 12PM EST.

7. thenanyu

thenanyu Senior member

Blazerpants? Now you guys are just being silly.

I fully endorse blazerpants.

8. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Senior member

9. 1969

1969 Senior member

OK as long as we're crowd sourcing today, any chance you'd ever consider an alternate run of the rivet chino (british khaki?) with a higher rise? The lower rise makes me look like a victim when I attempt to tuck in my shirt [​IMG]

10. Epaulet

OK as long as we're crowd sourcing today, any chance you'd ever consider an alternate run of the rivet chino (british khaki?) with a higher rise? The lower rise makes me look like a victim when I attempt to tuck in my shirt [​IMG]
    Hmm, I'd have to see about that. The issue with production in LA is that you need to make fairly massive quantities of any given shape. That's why we have one chino fit and one jean fit. Honestly, it's probably not that realistic for me to offer the existing chino in a higher rise, I'd just have to make too many of them. That said, we're planning to offer the Walt trouser in a really rugged UK military cloth for the Fall. It's around 14oz and freaking tough as nails. As the Walt is similar in the leg to the Rivet but higher rise, that might be right up your alley.

11. Epaulet

12. Epaulet

In a new charcoal grey & lavender colorway. Going online tomorrow along with two other surprise specialty shirts. These are so easy on the eyes:

[​IMG]

13. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

That shirt looks great, Mike.

14. 13k

13k Senior member

For anyone considering the gunmetal chinos - we received around 16 pieces, and this is all that we'll have in this particular color before late September. So if you're thinking about it, grab 'em now!

copped. Waiting for shirts too now [​IMG]

15. jslade

jslade Senior member

Hey guys,

I'm building out the new canvas chinos to go online tomorrow. In the meantime, we got small restocks of some existing colors.

[​IMG]

Mike, I know this might sound like a silly question, but will the new chinos coming out tomorrow feel different than the current Rivet Chinos? Definitely going to make a purchase, but I'd like to know what to expect.

Also, will the service pants be dropping tomorrow as well?