Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. mcqueen

mcqueen Senior member

I received my chinos a few days ago. Great fit!

Unfortunately, I have yet to wear them other than to try on. The chinos were shipped with a button missing on the fly. Are original buttons available, if so, how do I go about attaching it?

I have sent an email, but no reply.

2. delakingois

delakingois Senior member

3. thebunk

thebunk Senior member

Finally "cop'd" this today (with some Midnight Blue Rudies):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. ghdvfddzgzdzg

ghdvfddzgzdzg Senior member

The Weller came. God, guys, how did you make it fit even better than I remember it fitting in the store?

You crazy, crazy bastards.

Now I just gotta let the shipping wrinkles, courtesy of United Parcel Squishers, ease out.

5. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

I received my chinos a few days ago. Great fit!

Unfortunately, I have yet to wear them other than to try on. The chinos were shipped with a button missing on the fly. Are original buttons available, if so, how do I go about attaching it?

I have sent an email, but no reply.

Hey, really sorry about that. Your email came through yesterday at 8PM, and we just responded. You don't have to do the repair yourself - we'll get you sorted ASAP out with a repair or replacement.

Finally "cop'd" this today (with some Midnight Blue Rudies):

Thank you sir!

And if that head kick didn't hit hard enough, I'd say that guy is pretty close to getting punched in his checkerboard-covered nuts.

6. ghdvfddzgzdzg

Just found the union tag in the pocket. awesome.

7. thirdman

thirdman Senior member

Out of curiosity, do you know when the new chinos/cargo pants will be arriving? I'm in NY for a few days and was hoping to pick some up in person.

Thanks!

8. Blog Marley

Blog Marley Senior member

Decided to heed Mike's warning. Picked up one of the last two florals in a medium. First Epaulet purchase in almost a year. Yikes.

9. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Fit pics, as promised...

Style Forum Bathroom Shotsâ„¢

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bonus Wrist Shot (taken in the car, not the bathroom)

[​IMG]

The truest color is in the third pic, even though it's a little over-saturated. Note that these are not my contest submission shots"”they're here only to show the cut.

- K

10. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

11. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Senior member

Looking good Keith and thanks for the pics. I'm picking my gray SC up tomorrow after having the sleeves shortened a bit. May end up getting the jacket shortened by about 3/4" of an inch after a while though. Funny, when I tried on the jacket, I thought that the length was pretty much where it is supposed to be but I prefer a bit shorter than the accepted norm.
    On two separate notes, had to jump on the purple gingham shirt. Also, if anyone is looking for a great lightweight shirt the two solid Gant Madras shirts are great (although I only have blue one). A great summer shirt.

12. ghdvfddzgzdzg

is getting a sportcoat shortened an advisable move? I've heard a lot of tailors won't do a good job on this. just wondering; mine could take an inch off (but it's not egregious, i might leave it.)

13. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Senior member

is getting a sportcoat shortened an advisable move? I've heard a lot of tailors won't do a good job on this. just wondering; mine could take an inch off (but it's not egregious, i might leave it.)

Hmm...unless you are asking him/her to alter a jacket with working buttonholes, it's a relatively simple task. With sewn on buttons it should be a piece of cake for any competent tailor. I've had every jacket I own altered with respect to sleeve length, most shortened but a couple lengthened. Depending on how much I like the jacket, I may opt for working buttonholes but I've paid $20 per buttonhole for this.

14. AHShadow

AHShadow Senior member

Hey,

Just wanted to thank Mike (well in this case it would be Adele) for the great service! I went to NY for 4 days and passed by the Orchard St. store and bought the silver zig-zag melissa ballet flats for my girlfriend and she loves them!! The quality is really amazing compared to the crappy 20-30$ flats she usually buys and even she was really impressed with it. I am starting to get my girl into higher end clothing (well higher end then let's say forever 21) and these ballet flats are the right way to go!

Really amazing, thanks!

15. jslade

jslade Senior member

Hey big Mike, any word on when these service pants are going to hit? I have my money all ready to toss at you guys for some new pants! [​IMG]