• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
btw sent you a PM/email about an address mixup!

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I put an order in for the blue pinpoint last night. I needed a nice fitting basic like this in my wardrobe so I made it happen. Can't wait to get it in the mail. I'll try posting some pics upon arrival. Nice.

PartagasIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my three shirts today Mike. Thanks again for the tie and great fabrics...

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
wmmk sort of touched on this a page ago, but I'll take it a step further: would you consider branching out a bit with your button-downs with regards to fabric and styling? I would imagine one of the reasons you have stuck with the basic types of button down shirting was to produce a product that would sell even though the Epaulet name was not well known.

Now that Epaulet shirting is gaining more of a following and rep as a quality, American-made option, would it be possible to branch out with the type of shirts you guys make? Say, for instance, would a utility shirt down the line be a possibility given a strong enough demand?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wmmk
Totally coming from left field here, but would you ever consider doing a tweedy flannel shirt with a pattern like the one on this tie:

Here's a WWM shirt with a similar pattern:
1163_back.jpg

Sure thing, I love shirts like that. I have a new fabric source, but there's a bit of a lead time, so we won't be able to have them for this Fall. But we've had a lot of success with our flannel program this year, and we'll definitely be expanding it with new fabrics and shapes next Fall.

At the moment, I'm working on Spring designs, and we'll have a freaking ton of new styles for then.

Originally Posted by Teger
btw sent you a PM/email about an address mixup!

Thank you sir, got it.

Originally Posted by tonio028
I put an order in for the blue pinpoint last night. I needed a nice fitting basic like this in my wardrobe so I made it happen. Can't wait to get it in the mail. I'll try posting some pics upon arrival. Nice.

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Originally Posted by PartagasIV
Got my three shirts today Mike. Thanks again for the tie and great fabrics...

A pleasure as always - thanks!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
wmmk sort of touched on this a page ago, but I'll take it a step further: would you consider branching out a bit with your button-downs with regards to fabric and styling? I would imagine one of the reasons you have stuck with the basic types of button down shirting was to produce a product that would sell even though the Epaulet name was not well known.

Now that Epaulet shirting is gaining more of a following and rep as a quality, American-made option, would it be possible to branch out with the type of shirts you guys make? Say, for instance, would a utility shirt down the line be a possibility given a strong enough demand?

Absolutely. Our shirt collection has grown to the point where we can confidently stock certain basic styles and bring in some new patterns and designs. We're working on some new shirting designs for Spring. As always, I love to hear feedback and ideas, so if you've got anything in mind, please let us know.

Outside of shirting, we're expanding into all new categories. Within the next 3-4 weeks, we're going to drop our sportcoats, slim-fit cotton & wool trousers, Navy suit separates, and one other really ass-kicking product category (can't divulge any details until our delivery date is confirmed, but I'm pretty sure that you guys are going to love it). Like the shirts, these will keep with our Epaulet definition - clean design, great fabrication & construction, versatility (dress them up or down), good value for the price, and made in the USA.

cr1234

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Stuff about expanding the line.

It seems like everyone is tossing in their own ideas/wishes, so I'll add mine. I know fall is ending, but have you considered making a flannel jacket? It seems the SF collab. was successful, and I (will) absolutely love mine.

Also, on the flannel subject, did you see my PM?

bakatora

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kill_switch
ever gonna restock purple? i didnt check thread.

+1

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The collabs were a one and out deal.

Someone in the B&S forum is selling one in a medium right now, though.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cr1234
It seems like everyone is tossing in their own ideas/wishes, so I'll add mine. I know fall is ending, but have you considered making a flannel jacket? It seems the SF collab. was successful, and I (will) absolutely love mine.

Also, on the flannel subject, did you see my PM?

Gotcha on the PM, just wrote back. And thanks for the feedback!

Mauro and I are working on a wool/flannel shirt jacket. It's going to be too tight for Fall, but we may release it as a transitional early Spring piece. Outside of that, I've got two middle-lightweight outerwear pieces that we'll do for the Spring, which I think you'll really dig. Both of them will speak well to our shirting collection.

Originally Posted by Kill_switch
ever gonna restock purple? i didnt check thread.
Originally Posted by bakatora
+1

We actually are. We'll have 11 units, size S-XL, coming in next Wednesday. Please feel free to PM me if you'd like to reserve a unit.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bigger pic plz.

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
mmmmmm control shirt...1 out of my 4 "please sell to me" pieces from over the summer

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads