Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Mike-
    what new shirting is set to arrive on Fri?

2. reedobandito

reedobandito Senior member

Hey, quick question about Epaulet's sizing on shirts. I'm about to buy the chambray from a fellow SFer, and just wanted to know what the cut is like. Is it slim and short, like Rag and Bone, BoO, etc? I wear a medium in the aforementioned brand, will that work for Epaulet as well? Thanks!

3. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Hey, quick question about Epaulet's sizing on shirts. I'm about to buy the chambray from a fellow SFer, and just wanted to know what the cut is like. Is it slim and short, like Rag and Bone, BoO, etc? I wear a medium in the aforementioned brand, will that work for Epaulet as well? Thanks!

It's slim, but not short. It's long enough to tuck in, short enough to leave untucked. Your best bet is to check the sizing on Epaulet's site and compare it with the sizing of shirts you already own. Good luck!

4. rdgn123

rdgn123 Senior member

i wear a medium in boo and an epaulet small was way too tight in the chest. i'd go with the medium.

5. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

Definitely. Got more heading your way - we have 130 units of shirts arriving Friday.

This is such a vague but drool-inducing sentence...

6. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Mike-
    what new shirting is set to arrive on Fri?

Haha, actually I have no idea. There's something like 500 units en-route in the next two weeks, so I don't know the specifics. But I'll post them up as soon as they arrive.

And sportcoats were shot today on our model - launch is confirmed for Monday y'all!

7. Bryan_Funfetti

Bryan_Funfetti Senior member

Nooooo, I can't wait that long for a new coat!

8. bowvalley2000

bowvalley2000 Senior member

Mike-can you get more "Alden for Epaulet Whiskey Shell Cordovan Longwing"? Thanks.

9. pistolero

pistolero Senior member

^^ From a few pages back [​IMG]

For the Fall, the only whiskey that I have planned is the Barrie-last Longwing - we've run it twice before. Once I get the confirmation from Alden, I'll be happy to put them up on preorder and notify you guys here.

10. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

I returned my size 33 Walt Super 120s medium grey trousers because they were too tight in the thigh and seat for me, and I just got my Rudy fit in the same size today. They fit like a dream...easily the best fitting OTR trousers I have ever bought. I'm definitely planning on getting some more in some other colors.

Any chance you will be getting more size 33 Rudy trousers up on the website? It looks like that size is unavailable in a lot of the selections (specifically the charcoal flannel and tropical wool charcoal). Also, a medium grey in a heavier weight would be nice too - there's a worsted flannel medium grey in the Walt fit, but not the Rudy right now.

One other question, will you ever be able to offer any Alden for Epaulet shoes in different widths? I need a 13A, and I like some of your selections, but unfortunately a D width is never going to fit my long, skinny foot. [​IMG]

11. Clyde

Clyde Senior member

I returned my size 33 Walt Super 120s medium grey trousers because they were too tight in the thigh and seat for me, and I just got my Rudy fit in the same size today. They fit like a dream...easily the best fitting OTR trousers I have ever bought. I'm definitely planning on getting some more in some other colors.

Any chance you will be getting more size 33 Rudy trousers up on the website? It looks like that size is unavailable in a lot of the selections (specifically the charcoal flannel and tropical wool charcoal). Also, a medium grey in a heavier weight would be nice too - there's a worsted flannel medium grey in the Walt fit, but not the Rudy right now.

One other question, will you ever be able to offer any Alden for Epaulet shoes in different widths? I need a 13A, and I like some of your selections, but unfortunately a D width is never going to fit my long, skinny foot. [​IMG]

Post a fit pic.... I'm on the fence between the Rudys and Walts.

12. nycxandy

nycxandy Senior member

13. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

Post a fit pic.... I'm on the fence between the Rudys and Walts.

Here you go....The Walt was skin-tight on my butt and thighs, and the Rudy fits much better. They're still slim, not loose or baggy at all, but I looked like a clown in the Walt:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

^That's funny. Those look the way Walts look on me.

15. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

^That's funny. Those look the way Walts look on me.

EXACTLY what I was thinking. Definitely look like Walts.