1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

Can't find the navy flannel restock :embar: just me?

2. whoslee

whoslee New Member

Luke, are you in the lower mainland? I'm thinking of getting some trousers. Maybe we could do one order and split the shipping costs.

3. REguy

REguy Senior member

There was a full range of sizes when I ordered, and then I saw them dwindle. There's a chance they sold out.

4. theclipper

theclipper Senior member

Just put in an order for a pair of Cramertons, pretty stoked. These are machine washable right?

5. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

I checked right after the post went up... seriously? 0 sizes in either cut? Usually there's the odd sizes left at least. What section did you see it in? I checked every tab and searched as well.

6. jdvs

jdvs Member

7. jdvs

jdvs Member

Aren't these the Navy flannels?
    http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1114/Tapered-Rudy-Trouser-Navy/Detail
    http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1108/Slim-Walt-Trouser-Navy/Detail

Plenty of sizes on the Rudy, few on the Walt. Saw them in person a few weeks back; beautiful trousers.

8. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

Ehhh was under the impression that the flannels were similar to the charcoal etc. ones listed, and these were referred to differently.

9. vamks

vamks Senior member

hey guys, got a size Small CPO Jacket in the marketplace. Putting an order in for a peacoat as we speak...

10. tomashi

tomashi Well-Known Member

Did the Fred Perry Jackets come in small?

11. ghdvfddzgzdzg

ghdvfddzgzdzg Senior member

Finally, 120s in 28 will be mine! Now I'll have the suit.

And threw in a bridle belt at the same time just 'cause I could...Epaulet, you dangerous, dangerous place.

12. clemente21

clemente21 Senior member

13. nbernie

nbernie Senior member

14. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Nice, this looks awesome together! Navy Marl trousers and Color #8 is a match made in heaven.

And I'm totally sweating your watch.

Congrats to you too! Holy shit, doing a wedding during Irene must have been insane. There were some local stories of NYC people trying to soldier through it, and the difficulties for people to attend etc. Hats off to you for that!

Olive Moleskin is a little bit delayed - I'll find out the status in a day or so. We're definitely getting it though.

No, that's the only Navy Flannel that we have. We will definitely restock Charcoal and Medium Grey flannels in a few weeks though.

Yes, we unfortunately sold them all before they got online. Here in NYC we're one of the only dealers who carry UK-made Fred Perry merch (even the Fred Perry store in Soho doesn't), so it tends to move out pretty quickly.

Busting out the new trousers and should get them online by early evening! Here's a little preview of the Olive Guncheck:
    [​IMG]

15. Hatch&Whisk

Hatch&Whisk Senior member

16. irbe

irbe Senior member

Hi Mike, the Fidelity Peacoats, says they are fully lined with 100% acetate, is that just in the sleeves or also in the body of the jacket?

Thanks

17. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

Please tell me those olive gunchecks do NOT come in the Rudy fit. I need to save some money this month.

18. jslade

jslade Senior member

How casual would you guys say that moleskin trousers can be worn? I already have a pair of navy (summer-weight) poplin trousers and navy wool trousers from Epaulet, and am considering picking up the moleskins. The wool trousers definitely a feel a little more "dressy" to me.

I've been wearing the navy poplin trousers around during the summer and fall very casually; my go-to outfit usually consists of a ToJ bomber, a t-shirt/sweater, and my navy poplin trousers. It's getting cold, though, so I'm looking for some darker colored pants to replace my poplins.

Any thoughts? :)

19. runningfrog

runningfrog Senior member

heads up, two new shirts posted: grey fairisle and navy pindot. descriptions need to be updated, but the pics look great.

20. Manfred Freitag

Manfred Freitag Well-Known Member

Blast, no XXL in the pindot.