Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

I've got about 7 new styles of Epaulet Sewn by Hand footwear. We'll get all of them within the next two weeks - including that restock of the Natural Chromexcel Penny Loafer

awesome news [​IMG]

2. samsterdam

samsterdam Senior member

Crap on a crap cracker I'm going to need that seersucker.

3. mikecch

mikecch Senior member

Looking forward to a restock of horsehide boots!

4. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Nice shirts Mike, but check the pictures of the first 2 shirts. There are links to photos from a madras shirt released a year ago.

Ah, you know I left that in there on purpose to show how the shirts fit. But maybe that's more confusing than helpful? I was kind of on the fence.

awesome news [​IMG]

Oh man, and wait until you see the other stuff coming along with the Natural CXL Penny [​IMG]

Crap on a crap cracker I'm going to need that seersucker.

"Crap on a Crap Cracker" had me laughing for quite a while!

Looking forward to a restock of horsehide boots!

They're coming! Full restock of brown, and an introduction of black horsehide 685 boots will arrive around mid to late September.

5. mikecch

mikecch Senior member

^ Thanks much - looking forward to seeing them... [​IMG]
    Any planned updates/modifications in the boot specs at all?

6. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Senior member

7. delakingois

delakingois Senior member

Will the West Egg Sand Suede Longwings get re-stocked?

8. thebunk

thebunk Senior member

This. I was hoping my potential sizes (10 to 10.5) would still be available for when I was in NYC in June but looks like I am out of luck and no places close to try on a Leydon last.

9. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

^ Thanks much - looking forward to seeing them... [​IMG]
    Any planned updates/modifications in the boot specs at all?

Not really - the dark brown horse will be exactly as it was for Fall '11

The Black Horsehide is amazing too. If you guys didn't notice, I very rarely make anything in black leather. In many cases, black doesn't have the depth or interest of the equivalent skin in brown.

Not so with this horsehide. The black horse is gorgeous. It's got an awesome finish - not as glossy as shell cordovan, but with a deeper lustre than cowhide or chromexcel. It's really nice, and this boot is going to be a killer makeup.

Mike,

Hopsack coming soon?
    Thanks

Very soon! I'm expecting the Super 120's grey today and the hopsack next week. You guys will be the first to know!

Ah, unfortunately no. We got our restock on these way earlier than expected - they came in mid January. I know that a lot of guys don't really think about suede shoes until the Spring properly arrives, and we've been out of the key sizes for some time. Sorry about that! I don't have any new Aldens on the way until Fall, but I'll have four styles of suede Epaulet sewn by hand footwear within the next week or two.

And a quick note for everyone. Point Collar Oxfords are fully restocked in Blue & White. We've got sizes Small through XXL available.

[​IMG]
    Epaulet Point Collar Oxford Shirt Blue: $130

[​IMG]
    Epaulet Point Collar Oxford Shirt White: $130

10. nakokoro

nakokoro Well-Known Member

are there any linen shirts on the way?

11. delakingois

delakingois Senior member

Ah, unfortunately no. We got our restock on these way earlier than expected - they came in mid January. I know that a lot of guys don't really think about suede shoes until the Spring properly arrives, and we've been out of the key sizes for some time. Sorry about that! I don't have any new Aldens on the way until Fall, but I'll have four styles of suede Epaulet sewn by hand footwear within the next week or two.

Is the Alden for Epaulet a continuing partnership, in the sense that you might decide to make them again for next season? [​IMG]

12. mikecch

mikecch Senior member

Not really - the dark brown horse will be exactly as it was for Fall '11

The Black Horsehide is amazing too. If you guys didn't notice, I very rarely make anything in black leather. In many cases, black doesn't have the depth or interest of the equivalent skin in brown.

Not so with this horsehide. The black horse is gorgeous. It's got an awesome finish - not as glossy as shell cordovan, but with a deeper lustre than cowhide or chromexcel. It's really nice, and this boot is going to be a killer makeup.

Thanks, would love a pair of them come September!

13. Racove

Racove Senior member

Ah, unfortunately - we only had 2 of them. However, give me about 3 weeks. We won't get that shoe back in stock, but I have a whole new delivery of handsewns in-bound, and there's going to be lots to choose from!
    ok. decided to take a chance on the 9. they were still there, tempting me. Maybe I missed it.... what mocs are you planning to get in? Colors, etc?

14. sle-z-e

sle-z-e Senior member

Anyone know how the Kurabo denim (smith) shrinks compared to the 12oz cone denim? My Cone pair fit awesome but shrunk just a bit too much on my first wash. Now I just got a Kurabo pair that fits larger than the other pair initially so I'm tempted to shrink them a bit but I don't want another pair of jeans that are too tight. Tell me what you know.

15. cl smooth

cl smooth Senior member

Hmm, for the Epaulet shirting line, we just have point collar oxfords on order, I didn't do any solid OCBD's for this season.
    Darn! Any plans for fall/winter button down solid color shirts? (doesn't have to be oxford material)