Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Racing Green

Racing Green Senior member

Picked up the Ashland by Epaulet Honey Tattersall Shirt. The mix of Epaulet, Gitman and tattersall is a perfect storm as far as I'm concerned, resistance was futile.

2. enigma77

enigma77 Senior member

Quick and dirty pic of the new patch madras shorts. They really are beautiful, but I'm not yet sure if I can actually pull them off or if I should exchange them for something a bit more muted...

[​IMG]

Dude, you're rockin summer like a boss. Think you look great.

ID on the shirt?

3. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

Quick and dirty pic of the new patch madras shorts. They really are beautiful, but I'm not yet sure if I can actually pull them off or if I should exchange them for something a bit more muted...

[​IMG]

shorts look badass. keep.

4. iluvatar

iluvatar Well-Known Member

Dude, you're rockin summer like a boss. Think you look great.

ID on the shirt?

Thanks, the summer just needs to get to the midwest now so I can actually wear this outside. The shirt is from Epaulet, but I bought it off the b&s so I'm not sure what the specifics of it are.

shorts look badass. keep.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure these are keepers [​IMG]

5. drmmr

drmmr Senior member

Haha, sorry for the delay with the Floral shirts! Here's the dealy: * We should get them all within about three weeks * I cut one for everyone who PM'd me * Invoices to XS customers will go out today
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Waiting on my PM then! Btw, what size are you in Epaulet shirts, StanleyVanBuren?

6. StanleyVanBuren

7. 13k

13k Senior member

Moar chinos and a madras shirt kopped! Came across this old SVB look, why did you stop? [​IMG]

8. StanleyVanBuren

Moar chinos and a madras shirt kopped! Came across this old SVB look, why did you stop?
    stop what? the beard? beard wasn't working for me. i get a nearly unanimous vote in favor of keeping it clean shaven these days.

9. homefloyd

homefloyd Well-Known Member

Here I am to un-unanimify that vote- I think the beard is a good look for you.

10. 1969

1969 Senior member

Picked up the Ashland by Epaulet Honey Tattersall Shirt. The mix of Epaulet, Gitman and tattersall is a perfect storm as far as I'm concerned, resistance was futile.

How the weight on that fabric, can you wear above 90 degrees?

11. Racing Green

Racing Green Senior member

Haven't got it yet but as I'm in Ireland that's not going to be an issue for me anyway. [​IMG]

12. Bryan_Funfetti

Bryan_Funfetti Senior member

Here I am to un-unanimify that vote- I think the beard is a good look for you.

+1 Beard looks awesome.

...eagerly awaiting how pants-shittingly amazing the perfect blue sport coat will be [​IMG]

13. triad

triad Active Member

Hi mike, just wondering what leather care would you recommend for the 685 horsehide boots?

Cheers!

14. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

New seersucker shorts.

Ass-kicking fits - thanks for posting up the pics!

Nice, thanks for the order! I've wanted to carry a honey-toned shirt for the longest time, but could never find the right pattern. I think that you'll really dig this - it's really old school. This shirt is magic with a navy blazer.

Thanks, the summer just needs to get to the midwest now so I can actually wear this outside. The shirt is from Epaulet, but I bought it off the b&s so I'm not sure what the specifics of it are.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure these are keepers [​IMG]

Oh yeah, one of our "Sunwashed Chambray's" from a year or so ago. Love the smoke trocas buttons on that.

Hi mike, just wondering what leather care would you recommend for the 685 horsehide boots?

Cheers!

Pecard's leather dressing is excellent for those. It will bring them right back to life and waterproof the seams.

The weight is reasonably light on this - about the same as the typical dress shirt. Definitely more of a Spring piece than a Fall piece. It's lighter than our oxfords, but not as light as the madras and seersucker.

Wearing it above 90 depends on what you're comfortable in. If you're comfortable in a dress shirt at that temperature, then you'll be good to go with this.

15. cl smooth

cl smooth Senior member

are you planning on making a batch of basic color button down oxfords anytime soon? (grey, black, blue, etc)