• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Racing Green

Reaction score
Picked up the Ashland by Epaulet Honey Tattersall Shirt. The mix of Epaulet, Gitman and tattersall is a perfect storm as far as I'm concerned, resistance was futile.

enigma77

Reaction score
Originally Posted by iluvatar
Quick and dirty pic of the new patch madras shorts. They really are beautiful, but I'm not yet sure if I can actually pull them off or if I should exchange them for something a bit more muted...

kVsSH.jpg

Dude, you're rockin summer like a boss. Think you look great.

ID on the shirt?

iluvatar

Reaction score
Originally Posted by enigma77
Dude, you're rockin summer like a boss. Think you look great.

ID on the shirt?

Thanks, the summer just needs to get to the midwest now so I can actually wear this outside. The shirt is from Epaulet, but I bought it off the b&s so I'm not sure what the specifics of it are.

Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
shorts look badass. keep.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure these are keepers
biggrin.gif

drmmr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Haha, sorry for the delay with the Floral shirts! Here's the dealy: * We should get them all within about three weeks * I cut one for everyone who PM'd me * Invoices to XS customers will go out today
biggrin.gif
inlove.gif
fistbump.gif
Waiting on my PM then! Btw, what size are you in Epaulet shirts, StanleyVanBuren?

Reaction score
Moar chinos and a madras shirt kopped! Came across this old SVB look, why did you stop?
IMG_4125-1.jpg

homefloyd

Reaction score
Here I am to un-unanimify that vote- I think the beard is a good look for you.

Racing Green

Reaction score
Originally Posted by 1969
How the weight on that fabric, can you wear above 90 degrees?

Haven't got it yet but as I'm in Ireland that's not going to be an issue for me anyway.
laugh.gif

Bryan_Funfetti

Reaction score
Originally Posted by homefloyd
Here I am to un-unanimify that vote- I think the beard is a good look for you.

+1 Beard looks awesome.

...eagerly awaiting how pants-shittingly amazing the perfect blue sport coat will be
inlove.gif

triad

Reaction score
Hi mike, just wondering what leather care would you recommend for the 685 horsehide boots?

Cheers!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TKJTG
New seersucker shorts.

Quick and dirty pic of the new patch madras shorts. They really are beautiful, but I'm not yet sure if I can actually pull them off or if I should exchange them for something a bit more muted...

Ass-kicking fits - thanks for posting up the pics!

Originally Posted by Racing Green
Picked up the Ashland by Epaulet Honey Tattersall Shirt. The mix of Epaulet, Gitman and tattersall is a perfect storm as far as I'm concerned, resistance was futile.

Nice, thanks for the order! I've wanted to carry a honey-toned shirt for the longest time, but could never find the right pattern. I think that you'll really dig this - it's really old school. This shirt is magic with a navy blazer.

Thanks, the summer just needs to get to the midwest now so I can actually wear this outside. The shirt is from Epaulet, but I bought it off the b&s so I'm not sure what the specifics of it are.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure these are keepers
biggrin.gif

Oh yeah, one of our "Sunwashed Chambray's" from a year or so ago. Love the smoke trocas buttons on that.

Originally Posted by triad
Hi mike, just wondering what leather care would you recommend for the 685 horsehide boots?

Cheers!

Pecard's leather dressing is excellent for those. It will bring them right back to life and waterproof the seams.

Originally Posted by 1969
How the weight on that fabric, can you wear above 90 degrees?

The weight is reasonably light on this - about the same as the typical dress shirt. Definitely more of a Spring piece than a Fall piece. It's lighter than our oxfords, but not as light as the madras and seersucker.

Wearing it above 90 depends on what you're comfortable in. If you're comfortable in a dress shirt at that temperature, then you'll be good to go with this.

cl smooth

Reaction score
are you planning on making a batch of basic color button down oxfords anytime soon? (grey, black, blue, etc)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads