• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

My apologies that we've been lagging with getting all of this together. I've got two bits of news:

1. Penny loafer natural chromexcel has been cut. We're expecting full delivery in about three weeks. Thanks to everyone who ordered! I'll probably have some additional stock left after the preorders arrive too.

2. The Floral Shirts will be cut by Friday. I know that I owe some members - especially XS customers - a long-awaited PM response and invoice. I promise that I'll get to everyone by mid-week!

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Hey guys,

My apologies that we've been lagging with getting all of this together. I've got two bits of news:

1. Penny loafer natural chromexcel has been cut. We're expecting full delivery in about three weeks. Thanks to everyone who ordered! I'll probably have some additional stock left after the preorders arrive too.

NICE!!!!! ... i was actually going to email you for an update. awesome!

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sorry ... someone pm'd me asking about epaulet's rivet chinos compared to slim walts but i deleted all my pms since ive been selling a bunch of stuff so dont know who asked

anyway, i honestly forgot why i take a diff size in the pants: 29 for rivets and 30 for walts and i kept saying its cuz of the rise difference and ive gained weight and i wash/dry the chinos and not the walts. but after looking at the site, i finally remember why. the walts are only made in 28 or 30. DUH! since im a pretty true 29, the 28 walts made my arse look like it was eating the pant
plain.gif
so 30 with a shirt tuck for work, was fine

so yeah ... probably a useless rant/explanation but whoever asked, there it is. cheers!

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when Epaulet will be restocking the Epaulet khaki chino? I'm looking for 32. The cut looks fantastic.

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike has said 3-4 weeks recently, so, soon. Unless someone can clarify better than I.

defan

Reaction score
Ordered a pair of the rivet chinos in British khaki in size 31. I'm looking forward to getting them, hopefully they'll fit well.

runningfrog

Reaction score
pounced on the patchwork madras, last one in 28. sorry skinny friends
smile.gif

Kagemusha

Reaction score
Whoah, those patchworks are phenomenal. I seriously might pick up a pair now.

Mike-For the horrible humid summers in the south...which would be a better choice...the gabardine stone or khaki poplin shorts?

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Can anyone here who owns the Yuketen Country Rangers comment on the sizing? I know that the sizing advice on the Epaulet website suggests a half-size down, but I'd just like to see opinions from people who own the Country Ranger.

Thanks in advance!
smile.gif

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i got mine from inventory stockroom 2 seasons ago and went true to size. but i think mike's yuks are a diff width compared to what stockroom carried.

piluchavez

Reaction score
tumblr_li9m5rJ8oW1qbmmxko1_500.jpg

I saw this on the Epaulet tumblr a while back. Any ideas on when this hits the store?

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
i got mine from inventory stockroom 2 seasons ago and went true to size. but i think mike's yuks are a diff width compared to what stockroom carried.
Hey cheers, RKD. Mike, can you comment on the width of your Yuketens? Stockroom carries them in C, and I've seen them in E widths as well, I think.

I also got my navy poplin pants back from the tailor today, and noticed that the back of the waistband had split for some reason. No knock on Mike's products here -- the workmanship is great. I'm guessing the tailor must have ripped it or something without noticing.

Anyway, I'm not very knowledgeable about these things, and was wondering if the rip can be repaired. The waistband is pretty substantial, so I'm not sure how much (or how little) it would cost to have it sewn back together.

m9Fvh.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics