Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Hey guys,

My apologies that we've been lagging with getting all of this together. I've got two bits of news:

1. Penny loafer natural chromexcel has been cut. We're expecting full delivery in about three weeks. Thanks to everyone who ordered! I'll probably have some additional stock left after the preorders arrive too.

2. The Floral Shirts will be cut by Friday. I know that I owe some members - especially XS customers - a long-awaited PM response and invoice. I promise that I'll get to everyone by mid-week!

2. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

Hey guys,

My apologies that we've been lagging with getting all of this together. I've got two bits of news:

1. Penny loafer natural chromexcel has been cut. We're expecting full delivery in about three weeks. Thanks to everyone who ordered! I'll probably have some additional stock left after the preorders arrive too.

NICE!!!!! ... i was actually going to email you for an update. awesome!

3. randomkoreandude

sorry ... someone pm'd me asking about epaulet's rivet chinos compared to slim walts but i deleted all my pms since ive been selling a bunch of stuff so dont know who asked

anyway, i honestly forgot why i take a diff size in the pants: 29 for rivets and 30 for walts and i kept saying its cuz of the rise difference and ive gained weight and i wash/dry the chinos and not the walts. but after looking at the site, i finally remember why. the walts are only made in 28 or 30. DUH! since im a pretty true 29, the 28 walts made my arse look like it was eating the pant [​IMG] so 30 with a shirt tuck for work, was fine

so yeah ... probably a useless rant/explanation but whoever asked, there it is. cheers!

4. reedobandito

reedobandito Senior member

Does anyone know when Epaulet will be restocking the Epaulet khaki chino? I'm looking for 32. The cut looks fantastic.

5. about11oclock

about11oclock Senior member

Mike has said 3-4 weeks recently, so, soon. Unless someone can clarify better than I.

6. defan

defan Well-Known Member

Ordered a pair of the rivet chinos in British khaki in size 31. I'm looking forward to getting them, hopefully they'll fit well.

7. runningfrog

runningfrog Senior member

pounced on the patchwork madras, last one in 28. sorry skinny friends [​IMG]

8. Kagemusha

Kagemusha Senior member

Whoah, those patchworks are phenomenal. I seriously might pick up a pair now.

Mike-For the horrible humid summers in the south...which would be a better choice...the gabardine stone or khaki poplin shorts?

9. jslade

jslade Senior member

Hey guys,

Can anyone here who owns the Yuketen Country Rangers comment on the sizing? I know that the sizing advice on the Epaulet website suggests a half-size down, but I'd just like to see opinions from people who own the Country Ranger.

Thanks in advance! [​IMG]

10. randomkoreandude

i got mine from inventory stockroom 2 seasons ago and went true to size. but i think mike's yuks are a diff width compared to what stockroom carried.

11. piluchavez

piluchavez Senior member

[​IMG]

I saw this on the Epaulet tumblr a while back. Any ideas on when this hits the store?

12. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

13. jslade

jslade Senior member

i got mine from inventory stockroom 2 seasons ago and went true to size. but i think mike's yuks are a diff width compared to what stockroom carried.
    Hey cheers, RKD. Mike, can you comment on the width of your Yuketens? Stockroom carries them in C, and I've seen them in E widths as well, I think.

I also got my navy poplin pants back from the tailor today, and noticed that the back of the waistband had split for some reason. No knock on Mike's products here -- the workmanship is great. I'm guessing the tailor must have ripped it or something without noticing.

Anyway, I'm not very knowledgeable about these things, and was wondering if the rip can be repaired. The waistband is pretty substantial, so I'm not sure how much (or how little) it would cost to have it sewn back together.

[​IMG]

14. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

The waist is supposed to be like that. This is how tailors are able to make easy adjustments.

15. Kagemusha

Kagemusha Senior member

The waist is supposed to be like that. This is how tailors are able to make easy adjustments.

Lol +1