Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

hmmm i understand your dilemma and wanting to keep the price low just my .02, but the reason i love your rivet chinos is obviously the fit but also the small differentiating details, including that seam tape. having that shown when the chinos are cuffed are great and would be perfect when cuffing the shorts. obviously if keeping the tape raises the price substantially then you gotta do what you gotta do
    Thanks guys - always love the feedback on here! Well, I'm definitely open to it - and if the price differential is small, then we can easily do it. But, given the 9.5" inseam, would you be interested in cuffing them?

2. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

oh i didnt know the inseam length ... hmm i suppose not.

anything around 9 or 8.5 like my EG fatigue shorts i dont cuff. if it was 10 maybe. at least it gives people the choice of wearing as is or cuffing

3. about11oclock

about11oclock Senior member

whoa, purple shirt-splosion in the gitman bros. section.

4. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

whoa, purple shirt-splosion in the gitman bros. section.

Thanks for the heads up. Was looking out for the Ashland shirts, and had no idea they were made by Gitman Bros. Jumped on the blue grey oxford, it looks really really nice.

5. Epaulet

oh i didnt know the inseam length ... hmm i suppose not.

anything around 9 or 8.5 like my EG fatigue shorts i dont cuff. if it was 10 maybe. at least it gives people the choice of wearing as is or cuffing

No, it's a good call all around. I love the seam taping, and hopefully we can swing it. Even if you don't cuff, it's a nice detail to have on the inside. I'll see what we can do [​IMG]

6. Epaulet

Hey guys, Some of you may have seen these yesterday, but we got our big delivery of Ashland by Epaulet shirts in! These are made exclusively for us by Gitman Brothers in Pennsylvania. I've been a long-standing fan of Gitman's single-needle tailoring. Back in the day I used to buy their product for Saks Fifth Avenue. Gitman has access to incredible European fabrics and we started this capsule collection to cut some of these excellent cloths into a polished, slim fit piece for our customers. The overall fit is a slightly tweaked variant of the Gitman Vintage cut - with the most notable change being light darts in the lower back. All of the shirts have genuine mother-of-pearl buttons. Gitman sizing and scaling runs differently than Epaulet shirting. If you already own a Gitman Vintage piece, you can expect the fit to be very similar overall. If you're new to Gitman, try matching up the measurements to see if the fit will work for you, and feel free to PM me if you need any sizing advice. [​IMG] Ashland for Epaulet Purple/Navy Tattersall Point Collar: $165 [​IMG] Ashland for Epaulet Duo-Tone Gingham Point Collar: $165 [​IMG] Ashland for Epaulet Honey Tattersall Buttondown Collar: $165 [​IMG] Ashland for Epaulet Grape Plaid Buttondown Collar: $165 And, I promised you guys an OCBD.... [​IMG] Ashland for Epaulet Blue Oxford Cloth Buttondown Collar: $165 This is one of the greatest OCBD's that I've ever seen. We pulled out all the stops with 2-ply Italian Pima Cotton and MOP buttons. It's stunning in person.

7. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

8. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

No, it's a good call all around. I love the seam taping, and hopefully we can swing it. Even if you don't cuff, it's a nice detail to have on the inside. I'll see what we can do [​IMG]

I'm definitely for the seam taping...I almost always cuff shorts and would love the detail either way...at 9.5" I could probably swing one cuff. Very excited about these. What colors are you producing?

9. Kagemusha

Kagemusha Senior member

Mike, have you ever contemplated doing polo shirts? With shorts on the website for about a year now, I figured this may of crossed your mind.

Thanks!

10. interlockingny

interlockingny Senior member

Mike,

What are the measurements for size XL in the Gitman shirts? It only shows to large on the site. Thanks.

11. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Senior member

Ordered several items this week and capped it off a few minutes ago with the "go to hell pink walts". [​IMG]

12. steviecakes

steviecakes Senior member

Any plans to carry any swimwear? I feel like if anyone were to find the perfect shorts for guys (not too long, not too short) it would be you

13. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Mike, have you ever contemplated doing polo shirts? With shorts on the website for about a year now, I figured this may of crossed your mind.

Thanks!

This is a great idea. Perhaps something with a tipped collar. Who knows? I'm sure Mike et al would come up with some great designs.

14. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Senior member

This is a great idea. Perhaps something with a tipped collar. Who knows? I'm sure Mike et al would come up with some great designs.

Agreed

15. bakatora

bakatora Senior member

[​IMG] i saw those on the site two days ago but the purple plaid was already sold out in Large. [​IMG]