Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

[​IMG]

Yuketen Country Ranger Tobacco Chromexcel: $395

A-ha!

I thought I was going crazy when none of the Epaulet shoes came out with a crepe sole but I must have been thinking of this. FWIW, as others have said, the Epaulet shoes appear to provide a much better value-for-money proposition.

2. CHRK33

CHRK33 Senior member

+1 on the Epaulet shoes. I just received my natural chromexcel penny loafers and I absolutely love them. They are gorgeous and look to be really well made. Can't wait to start working on a patina.

Also, Mike's sizing advice seems spot on. Seems to be sized remarkably similar to an Alden Barrie.

Better jump on that reorder fellas.

3. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

+1 on the Epaulet shoes. I just received my natural chromexcel penny loafers and I absolutely love them. They are gorgeous and look to be really well made. Can't wait to start working on a patina.

Also, Mike's sizing advice seems spot on. Seems to be sized remarkably similar to an Alden Barrie.

Better jump on that reorder fellas.

[​IMG]

lol

4. astris

astris Senior member

i own the tobacco already and wear them all the time and one of my fav go to shoes but that sand suede is amazing!
    Pick up the sand suede and I'll take the tobacco off your hands!

Waiting for an EP shoe restock as well.

5. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

+1 on the Epaulet shoes. I just received my natural chromexcel penny loafers and I absolutely love them. They are gorgeous and look to be really well made. Can't wait to start working on a patina. Also, Mike's sizing advice seems spot on. Seems to be sized remarkably similar to an Alden Barrie. Better jump on that reorder fellas.
    Awesome, so glad that you're pleased! I just spoke to my guy, we have enough natural cxl leather for about 6 or 7 more units of the penny loafer. If anyone's interested in a pair, please send me a PM and we can work out a reservation for you. Oh, and I've been up to more karaoke. We had a fun session with peeps from Nau, Yuketen, and Engineered Garments. I'm trying to put some more "slice of life" tidbits into our Tumblr blog. So if you've really wanted to see me drunk and wearing pink linen pants, then feast your eyes: [​IMG] http://epauletshop.tumblr.com/post/4612794505/this-past-monday-night-we-had-an-extremely-loud

6. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

dude speaking of which, were there any more photos from LA?

7. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Just put in a reservation for a pair of loafers. Woohoo!

8. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

9. acularw

acularw Senior member

I had myself talked out of getting the new penny loafers (was going to hold off and wait for restock). After about the 5th or 6th person commented about how amazing they were and how great they looked in person I had to pull the trigger!

I swear I need to stop following this thread so religiously...

10. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

[​IMG]
    Just curious: What song were you guys singing in that pic?

11. Epaulet

Just put in a reservation for a pair of loafers. Woohoo!
    sent you a pm mike!
    I had myself talked out of getting the new penny loafers (was going to hold off and wait for restock). After about the 5th or 6th person commented about how amazing they were and how great they looked in person I had to pull the trigger! I swear I need to stop following this thread so religiously...
    Thanks guys! I'm expecting an ETA on the penny restock in the next day or so, and I'll get back to everyone via PM on the reservations. Should be pretty fast though.
    dude speaking of which, were there any more photos from LA?
    I stupidly forgot my camera at the hotel that night, but Joel K. and his friend took something like 82 hours worth of Iphone video. I'll check with him and see what he's got.
    Just curious: What song were you guys singing in that pic?
    "Mother" by Danzig. We ripped that song a new asshole. Don't you see the resemblance in our singing style? [​IMG] Actually, this gives me an idea. We're working on the early Summer delivery of Epaulet shirts right now. Maybe I should integrate a black fishnet tank into the collection? Could be a great match to Rivet Chinos and Yuketen Country Rangers.

12. MaxK

MaxK Senior member

Actually, this gives me an idea. We're working on the early Summer delivery of Epaulet shirts right now. Maybe I should integrate a black fishnet tank into the collection? Could be a great match to Rivet Chinos and Yuketen Country Rangers.

Any chance of the bladed spike gauntlets in a natural chromexcel? That would look sick with the elusive shadow dot shirt.

13. Epaulet

Any chance of the bladed spike gauntlets in a natural chromexcel? That would look sick with the elusive shadow dot shirt.
    [​IMG] Oh absolutely! And you'll notice that Glenn is modeling the new Tanner Goods Horned Demon belt and Hill-Side Iron Cross Necklace. Yeah, we should have this whole look covered in no time.

14. pickpackpockpuck

pickpackpockpuck Senior member

Haha. Nice. The one song I've always, always wanted to do is "Last Caress," but I can't pull it off. Just don't have the range. Glenn Danzig has a crazy good voice.
    "Mother" by Danzig. We ripped that song a new asshole. Don't you see the resemblance in our singing style? [​IMG]

15. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Finally grabbed the Point Collar Blue Oxford.

Can't wait for the Nantucket Red trousers to drop [​IMG]