Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. drmmr

drmmr Senior member

I want the floral shirt but me no likey the point collar. [​IMG]

2. jslade

jslade Senior member

I can't wait to see the details of the handsewn Epaulet shoes dropping tomorrow. I need some shoes for the summer, and I hope the EPs will fit the bill. [​IMG]

3. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

they are out of size 9 already? wouldnt mind a pair to beat around. looks nice

4. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

No contest or is that coming later?

Hmm, we've got a lot of stuff cooking right now, so I think we're going to run the boot contest in the Fall.

I can't wait to see the details of the handsewn Epaulet shoes dropping tomorrow. I need some shoes for the summer, and I hope the EPs will fit the bill. [​IMG]

Working on it now! You're gonna love our Coney Island photoshoot pics. I want to freaking eat these things.

0mg the new Crazy Horse Thorogood 685's are up! Heading over to the website to kop a pair now! Ooh, free leather dressing.

Thank you sir! You're going to love them. I was so excited when I saw this leather - it gives these a really unique look, and it takes on an incredible character with the leather dressing.

We shot an extremely amateurish video of a crazy horse boot getting oiled. Once I figure out how the hell to put it to music and edit it through Imovie, I'll post it up. It's a nice transformation.

they are out of size 9 already? wouldnt mind a pair to beat around. looks nice

No no, we've got plenty of units across all sizes. If you're an 8 or a 12 you might want to grab it sooner than later, but there's lots of 9's.

5. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

[​IMG]

terrible pic of me pigging out on haagen-dazs ... had 3 compliments walking around gtown including an SA at barney's telling me thats a great old school gitman shirt.

told him it was a small batch shirting company in nyc called epaulet and he gave me this face [​IMG]

6. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

terrible pic of me pigging out on haagen-dazs ... had 3 compliments walking around gtown including an SA at barney's telling me thats a great old school gitman shirt. told him it was a small batch shirting company in nyc called epaulet and he gave me this face [​IMG]
    And then you threw the rest of the Häagen-Dazs in his face, flipped him the bird and tore down M Street!

7. dinted voice

dinted voice Senior member

Dang that shadowdot shirt is awesome! Should have kopped that one when it came out.

8. eglbc

eglbc Senior member

No 13's on the handsewn?

9. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

No 13's on the handsewn?

wow check the website and your emails ... handsewns are all in natty chromexcel and look really well made. penny loafer is calling my name

10. Epaulet

terrible pic of me pigging out on haagen-dazs ... had 3 compliments walking around gtown including an SA at barney's telling me thats a great old school gitman shirt.

told him it was a small batch shirting company in nyc called epaulet and he gave me this face [​IMG]

Haha, that's great. Shadow Dot shirt is fresh as hell on you.

And then you threw the rest of the Häagen-Dazs in his face, flipped him the bird and tore down M Street!

[​IMG]

No 13's on the handsewn?

Not for this first run, but we're going to continue and expand the collection. It will be definitely be possible for us to do 13's and 7's down the road.

wow check the website and your emails ... handsewns are all in natty chromexcel and look really well made. penny loafer is calling my name

The Penny loafer is off the chain!

11. countrygent

countrygent Senior member

New merch looks great! Sure wish you'd carry smaller sizes in shoes though [​IMG]

12. Peter1

Peter1 Senior member

Beautiful shoes.

But... I'd have to squint really really hard to tell the difference between the Ep. camp mocs and the Eastland camp mocs that Ep used to sell.
    Likewise, the tall boot looks Yuketen to me.

I don't mean this in negative way, but what I like about Epaulet is they so far are doing things to stand out from the crowd (for example. rivet chinos, walt pant fabrics). The collabs are a different matter -- you clearly know you're getting something made by Schott or Alden.

So the shoes seem a teeny tiny bit redundant at this point. Why not just continue to sell Eastland and Yuketen, or do collabs?

13. mbrokerny

mbrokerny Senior member

Beautiful shoes.

But... I'd have to squint really really hard to tell the difference between the Ep. camp mocs and the Eastland camp mocs that Ep used to sell.
    Likewise, the tall boot looks Yuketen to me.

I don't mean this in negative way, but what I like about Epaulet is they so far are doing things to stand out from the crowd (for example. rivet chinos, walt pant fabrics). The collabs are a different matter -- you clearly know you're getting something made by Schott or Alden.

So the shoes seem a teeny tiny bit redundant at this point. Why not just continue to sell Eastland and Yuketen, or do collabs?

The price point on these shoes is way better than Yuketen.

14. Epaulet

[​IMG] Epaulet Sewn by Hand Spring 2011 Launch Collection We are proud to introduce "Epaulet Sewn by Hand" footwear - our exclusive in-house brand. Each piece is handsewn and meticulously crafted in Maine of the finest leathers and materials. Epaulet Sewn by Hand footwear uses genuine moccasin construction. With this, a continuous piece of leather forms a secure bond around your foot. It's an intricate process that requires extensive hand-labor and years of experience. But the result is well worth it. With true moccasin construction, the shoe can easily mold to the exact contours of your foot - yielding a final product that's extremely comfortable and satisfying to wear. We have four styles in our launch collection. Click through to the links for natural light and on-foot shots. [​IMG] Penobscot Penny Loafer Natural Chromexcel: $275 [​IMG] Somerset Ranger Moc Natural Chesapeake: $260 [​IMG] Cumberland Camp Moc Natural Chesapeake: $260 [​IMG] Kennebec Tall Boot Navy/Brown Chromexcel: $345