Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. yesssir

yesssir Senior member

Hey Mike, any plans for seersucker trousers this summer? I missed out on the grey ones from last year.

2. flipsilk

flipsilk Senior member

1. Nantucket Red Cotton (oh yes!)
    2. Pinstripe Navy Linen
    3. Navy lightweight Poplin
    4. Natural Linen
    5. Restock of Medium Grey 120's, Midnight 120's, Butterscotch Canvas, UK stone.

Mike - Are the nantucket reds going to be in chino form? If not, any new rivet chino's for summer? Loved the fall offerings but need some casual SS options!

3. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Mike - Are the nantucket reds going to be in chino form? If not, any new rivet chino's for summer? Loved the fall offerings but need some casual SS options!
    Sounds like they'll be the slim Walts.

4. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

The matching Super 120's medium grey sportcoats are being made by Southwick, and should be here soon. We'll also get a Navy Hopsack Blazer from Southwick delivered at the same time. That's going to coordinate beautifully with the Medium Grey, the Butterscotch Canvas, the UK stone, and most of our Rivet Chinos.

This.

5. 1969

1969 Senior member

When you start planning for fall please consider a Smith Jean cut cordoroy.

6. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Mike-
    Do you think we could get swatches of the new madras and walts?

7. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

[​IMG]
    Buffalo Madras

[​IMG]
    Cranberry Madras

[​IMG]
    Red/Blue/Yellow Madras

8. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

9. Racing Green

Racing Green Senior member

[​IMG]

10. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Senior member Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    What are the plans in terms of new EP Denim stock? I know at one point you started to carry 36 inseams and they are gone now. Any plans to bring in new denim any time soon? I wouldn't mind trying some Smith's or even Hoyt's with a 36+ inseam.

11. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Hey Mike, any plans for seersucker trousers this summer? I missed out on the grey ones from last year.
    Oh yes, I left that out of the list. We're running the same Grey Seersucker as last year in both Walt and Rudy cuts.
    The Nantucket Red will be just Walt & Rudy. But if you dig the color, I'd say to give it a shot. Although our trousers look formal in photography, the cotton ones can be easily worn casually, especially if you don't press or iron them. We'll definitely have some new Rivet Chinos though. I'm working on a new shape with a slim side pocket and a new lightweight canvas fabrication for the standard model.
    This.
    Oh man, I can't wait for the Navy Hopsack. I don't want to keep building it up as we don't have it yet, but trust me, it's going to be the boss.
    Hmm, I'm not sure if we're going to do a five-pocket corduroy jean, but we're definitely going to do a corduroy rivet chino.
    What are the plans in terms of new EP Denim stock? I know at one point you started to carry 36 inseams and they are gone now. Any plans to bring in new denim any time soon? I wouldn't mind trying some Smith's or even Hoyt's with a 36+ inseam.
    Honestly, for the near term I don't have any plans to expand our denim selection. I've got a full restock of the Kurabo Smith arriving any day, and we'll update the online stock and I'll post up a notice here. But we're keeping it at the same inseam length. I'm sorry, I wish that we could run more. It's just that doing a full denim assortment is a full-time job in itself, and my LA team has their hands full coordinating our ever-expanding chino collection. You can't fit everyone with one shape, but the Smith fits a lot of our customers well, and the Kurabo selvedge is a solid, classic, and beautifully wearing denim. I just had to face that our strength is in tailored trousers and chinos, so that's where we invest most of our efforts. But never say never! I've got great contacts and we have extremely knowledgeable denim people in our orbit, so it's definitely an ambition of mine to explore a full denim collection in the future.

12. thirdman

thirdman Senior member

When you say the same inseam, do you mean 35in or 36in? Please say 36in! I thought I'd read that the 35in ones were a mistake so I was eagerly waiting for a new batch, but I might've misunderstood?

I've been wearing my 2 pairs of 36in Smiths to death, they've been great. But, for me at least, 36in is as short as I can go.

In any case, still looking forward to the new chinos and madras!

13. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

Oh man, I can't wait for the Navy Hopsack. I don't want to keep building it up as we don't have it yet, but trust me, it's going to be the boss.

Right. I mean, we don't want anyone to go crazy waiting for it or anything. [​IMG]

14. pistolero

pistolero Senior member

You bet. Off the top of my head we've got:

1. Nantucket Red Cotton (oh yes!)
    2. Pinstripe Navy Linen
    3. Navy lightweight Poplin
    4. Natural Linen
    5. Restock of Medium Grey 120's, Midnight 120's, Butterscotch Canvas, UK stone.

There's probably one or two more in there that I forgot. They're being cut this coming Monday, so expect them to land in about 3 weeks or so.

[​IMG] I feel a spring trouser kopping spree coming on.

15. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Senior member Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    When you say the same inseam, do you mean 35in or 36in? Please say 36in! I thought I'd read that the 35in ones were a mistake so I was eagerly waiting for a new batch, but I might've misunderstood?

I've been wearing my 2 pairs of 36in Smiths to death, they've been great. But, for me at least, 36in is as short as I can go.

In any case, still looking forward to the new chinos and madras!

I am assuming he means 35 or 35.5, but if they are 36 I would buy one in a heartbeat.