Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. geoffmartin17

geoffmartin17 Senior member

Lol@ Sheen reference. General sheen is out to dominate!

2. thebunk

thebunk Senior member

How are Epaulet's hips on their 34 Rivet Chinos? I have pretty wide hips and my issue with most slim trousers is that the hips are quite tight to the point that the pockets start opening up like a mouth. I'd like the pockets to stay flat.

Can someone with a 34 measure straight across, starting at the bottom seam of the pocket, like here, where the red square is:

[​IMG]

I have the same problem as well and am looking for an answer to this too.

3. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

^Size up 1 and take in the waist a bit?

^^^ Huzzah pants.

4. sazon

sazon Senior member

did you see that? holy swiper.

how long have the new shirts been online? 7 days? My size in that blue & white oxford is gone already. Guess I thought about it too long....

5. silvermagenta

silvermagenta Well-Known Member

^Size up 1 and take in the waist a bit?

^^^ Huzzah pants.

Yes, but the leg will also be off. I just have wide hips, my legs are quite slim. I also don't believe in having to spend extra on $150+ items to have them fit me. At that cost, it's pretty much take it or leave it for me.

6. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

Yes, but the leg will also be off. I just have wide hips, my legs are quite slim. I also don't believe in having to spend extra on $150+ items to have them fit me. At that cost, it's pretty much take it or leave it for me.

Fair enough. I agree that the cut may just not be for you. I have unfortunately sold off my chinos so I can't help you out.

7. silvermagenta

silvermagenta Well-Known Member

All good. Still hoping someone can help out.

8. dsoren

dsoren Senior member

Alright, just pulled the trigger on the mashup. Not going to lie, feeling a bit intimidated...

9. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

[​IMG]

lighting is bad since im in the ambiance of an italian restaurant but rocking the new blue oxford

10. dsoren

dsoren Senior member

[​IMG]

lighting is bad since im in the ambiance of an italian restaurant but rocking the new blue oxford

Looks super good. Can't wait to pick one up. Already have an Apolis one that I love, but I feel like one can never own too many blue oxfords...

Also, think I have been to this restaurant before. Is it in DC area? Don't remember what it's called but looks strangely familiar...

11. randomkoreandude

yeah its il canale in georgetown. had a groupon deal that was expiring and had to use it asap. food was alright and not that impressive. prices were high but its gtown so expected, but portions were small [​IMG]

will not go again unless groupon deal resurfaces haha [​IMG]

12. dsoren

dsoren Senior member

yeah its il canale in georgetown. had a groupon deal that was expiring and had to use it asap. food was alright and not that impressive. prices were high but its gtown so expected, but portions were small [​IMG]

will not go again unless groupon deal resurfaces haha [​IMG]

Down the block from some canal, around the corner from Barney's?

G'Town is soooo expensive. Love it though.

13. randomkoreandude

yeah if barneys is in front of you on your left, pass it and take the left at the corner and its there. yelp gives 3.5 stars and opentable gives 4 but i give a soso

14. dsoren

dsoren Senior member

Yeah I don't remember my meal there, so it must have not been so great.

OK, back to Epaulet/the awesomeness of Mike/the sexiness of EP chino's/how perfect Epaulet shirts fit/how badass I think it is that Epaulet calls their e-mail blasts communiques.

15. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

I have the same problem as well and am looking for an answer to this too.
    NP, I'll have one of our dudes take this measurement for you on a 34.
    did you see that? holy swiper. how long have the new shirts been online? 7 days? My size in that blue & white oxford is gone already. Guess I thought about it too long....
    Ah, sorry about that! We've already got a restock order in, so we should get more of them in about 3-4 weeks. The point collar oxfords have been a huge hit, so we're going to stock them regularly for a while.
    Alright, just pulled the trigger on the mashup. Not going to lie, feeling a bit intimidated...
    Thank you sir! You're going to love that shirt. Try it on with chinos for the first time - the colors coordinate perfectly.
    Nice, thanks for posting the pic! And speaking of pics, have you guys seen Jeff Bridge's Widelux shots from "True Grit." They're amazing. He uses a swing-lens analog panoramic camera to take them. [​IMG] http://jeffbridges.com/true_grit_book/ In fact, it's worth checking out the whole photography section of his site. He also put out a great book a few years ago - I totally recommend it if you dig his movies. http://www.jeffbridges.com/photojan10a.html