1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. sirswag

sirswag Member

What is recommended epaulet shirt / jacket sizing for someone with a 42" chest? I usually like a boxier fit so go with 23" p2p and 19" shoulders. This leads me to believe I am an XL in epaulet but I am gun shy to try it. Does this sound about right? Do people usually size up?

2. zargoz

zargoz Senior member

XL sounds right. I am 42" in the chest as well and a large is pretty slim on me, I take the darts out. Since you like a boxier fit, I would suggest trying an XL. Epaulet does have a return policy for SF members on stock items, so the risk of trying a shirt is low as long as it's not an MTO.

sirswag likes this.
  3. sirswag

sirswag Member

Thanks!! That's a great point about taking darts out. Perhaps I could try that too. I am interested in the new Doyle and Kamigata coming up - I wonder if XL would work in those considering they are undarted? For what it is worth, my size L Gitman OCBD's are the best fitting shirts I own. I love them to pieces.

4. Patrick R

Patrick R Senior member

This sounds right to me. You are probably 1" larger in the chest (I'm a 41" and normally go with a 22" p2p) than I am and I am solidly an Epaulet XL.