Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

dude freaking lee didnt even break a sweat. and the worst part was that CC did fine (or better than fine) and still we got rocked.

only saving grace is the yanks will run over pedro tonight

2. APK

APK Senior member

I've seen a lot of dominant pitching performances over the years, but never have I seen a pitcher be such a badass with minimal effort. The behind-the-back catch and the underhanded pop-up catch were just the icing on the cake of a 10-strikeout, complete game shutdown of baseball's best offense.

3. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

PS: How is Brooklyn feeling today after last night's game? I'm sure you watched? I think Phillies vs. Yanks should be a great series, and sorry I'm your "enemy" right now, but Lee was in a scary zone last night.

Oh my god, people are nutzo over here. We've been catching the games at the local Wing Bar (La Guy visited there). Shit gets loud.

And that's quite alright. "Enemy" or not, we still got love for you.

4. Epaulet

5. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

dude freaking lee didnt even break a sweat. and the worst part was that CC did fine (or better than fine) and still we got rocked.

only saving grace is the yanks will run over pedro tonight

I have no doubt the Yanks' bats can't stay as dormant as they were in game 1, but I'll take having everyone thinking Pedro will get murdered, but he certainly is going to have to be spot with his placement since his fast ball is no longer there or the numbers might run up. The good thing on our end is that the Phils bats have remained consistent this post-season and they have the ability to keep up with the run count just like they did with CC. We'll see in a few hours!

I've seen a lot of dominant pitching performances over the years, but never have I seen a pitcher be such a badass with minimal effort. The behind-the-back catch and the underhanded pop-up catch were just the icing on the cake of a 10-strikeout, complete game shutdown of baseball's best offense.

No kidding, I know it's getting mad press, but it really was something to watch.

Oh my god, people are nutzo over here. We've been catching the games at the local Wing Bar (La Guy visited there). Shit gets loud.

And that's quite alright. "Enemy" or not, we still got love for you.

I bet it was. Maybe Jay-Z and Alicia will help get that crowd even more riled up [​IMG] . Last night was last night and this should be a real battle so the win was great, but it's far from over I think. I tell you what though, it really is exciting this year all around with these two teams in it right now.

Good luck tonight, Mike and when the dust settles, I'll still support your line haha.

6. Klemins

Klemins Senior member

Is the pattern on the black tartan flannel as bright as it looks in the swatch?

7. Epaulet

Is the pattern on the black tartan flannel as bright as it looks in the swatch?

No, it's not super-bold, the color is nicely balanced in person.

8. Epaulet

Okay guys, I made the first shirt pickup today. The exploded plaid and oxblood corduroy are here - and they look incredible! Exploded plaid is really bold and soft. And the Oxblood fabric feels like buttah. Pics are below.

Good news and bad news on the Black Tartan. The bad news is that it's going to take another week & a half. The good news is that it's due to a mixup. Instead of doing the Black Tartan, our workshop made up another 12pcs of the Styleforum & Epaulet Red Gingham flannel. So if anyone missed out on getting their size, we'll have it restocked in the morning.

In the meantime, here are the two shirts going live at 10AM. Pics need a little more cutting out and sharpening, but this will give you the full impact.

[​IMG]
    See larger view

[​IMG]
    See larger view

[​IMG]
    See larger view

[​IMG]
    See larger view

9. justtemple

justtemple Senior member

exploded flannel:

oh. my. god.

10. APK

APK Senior member

Wow, that is bold. I'm gonna have to see some fit pics. Not really liking how the pattern doesn't line up. Normally I wouldn't care, but with such a bold color like that lime, incongruity makes the shirt even more a visual bitchslap.

11. snake

snake Senior member

Ooo the oxblood looks better than I imagined! Well done, Mike.

Just to be clear, the black tartan is still coming right?

12. APK

APK Senior member

Haha, I'm not even lying right now, guys. My eyes fucking HURT. I need to step away from the monitor for a few minutes.

13. justtemple

justtemple Senior member

^lol
    Wow, that is bold. I'm gonna have to see some fit pics. Not really liking how the pattern doesn't line up. Normally I wouldn't care, but with such a bold color like that lime, incongruity makes the shirt even more a visual bitchslap.
    the pattern does line up. the colors of the pattern do not. but i love the effect it creates, it's different and works with the color scheme imo. i don't know if mike intended it that way but i for one love it! i see where i might be in a select minority though.

14. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

Lady AHjota ooh-ed at the oxblood. Good sign?

15. APK

APK Senior member

^lol

the pattern does line up. the colors of the pattern do not. but i love the effect it creates, it's different and works with the color scheme imo. i don't know if mike intended it that way but i for one love it!

i see where i might be in a select minority though.

My fault, that's what I meant. It looks fine in the close-up, but I'm still on the fence about the full shot. Fit pics will probably be the determining factor here. I was the same with the batch of flannels and adore mine now, so it's no lost cause.