Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

eeeeyup

[​IMG]

What pants are those? I dig the color.

2. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

What pants are those? I dig the color.

Thanks! they're Levi's 511 cords.

3. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

I have $497 worth of stuff sitting in my cart on epauletshop.com. It's been a while since I've bought anything. Maybe I should just man up and do it?

2 Shirts(charcoal flannel and white spread collar), Pewter tweed trousers, and the Navy bowtie. Gahhhh so tempting![​IMG]

4. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

^ Are you a size 30, TKJTG? If so, you should man up and buy everything except the pewter tweed trousers. I need to start buying shit from Mike again.

5. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

I have $497 worth of stuff sitting in my cart on epauletshop.com. It's been a while since I've bought anything. Maybe I should just man up and do it? 2 Shirts(charcoal flannel and white spread collar), Pewter tweed trousers, and the Navy bowtie. Gahhhh so tempting![​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

^ Are you a size 30, TKJTG? If so, you should man up and buy everything except the pewter tweed trousers. I need to start buying shit from Mike again.

Naw, 32. Otherwise I'd be all over your rivet chinos.

7. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

[​IMG]

Annnnnnnnndddd done. [​IMG]

8. scb

scb Senior member

why did you have to have the whiskey longwing in stock in a 10.5? damn you!

9. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Just picked up the camo rivet chinos

10. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Congrats Mike!

Now, when are we going to see some new items online with a sneak peek here first of course [​IMG]

Thank you sir! Got new merch going online shortly, and I'll link it all up here first. This Gant Rugger parka is especially tight. I'll post some preview pics later today.

Just received my pair of the Epaulet x Staple chinos. They've got this reinforced cuff that I noticed another pair of my pants has. Can I cuff this pant or is it weird to show this thing? the purple's definitely neat, but had to ask.

Very cool, I love those pants. The purple reinforcement was Staple's idea - they wanted a small flash of color when it's cuffed. It looks good when you wear it, it's pretty subtle. They're great trousers with brown boots - especially suede ones.

Oh, and sizing question: if an Epaulet small fits me perfectly, what would I be in one of the Ashland shirts?

It's not too heavy, it's some of the lightest flannel that I've felt. You could easily wear in in 60's-70's temps. Going to be too hot for the Summertime though.

And good question on Ashland - you'd be either an XS or a Small. If the Epaulet Small is pretty slim on you, then I'd recommend an Ashland Small too - it's not much bigger.

Any chance in the future that you guys going to bring Schott slim bomber with the great price point you guys have?

Unfortunately, they don't make one at that price. Wish that they did. We're working on another brown leather piece for the Fall which will fall in-between those two prices, but be absolutely, postively, ridiculously good quality. And a perfect cut. It's going to be a monster.

Gave my Smiths a soak last night to get rid of any shrinkage -- minor though it might be. There was a ton of indigo loss in the tub, a real cool teal color. After drying they're not stiff as a board. I'm looking forward to trying them back on and breaking them in.

Awesome, very cool! Just as a heads-up, some customers have experienced a lot of stretching when they soak the jeans. For a raw denim, it's pretty soft, so the long soak really relaxes it. If you do a warm wash for the next time, they'll shrink up to about normal size.

eeeeyup

Looking good as always! Hold it down in Venice!

I have $497 worth of stuff sitting in my cart on epauletshop.com. It's been a while since I've bought anything. Maybe I should just man up and do it?

2 Shirts(charcoal flannel and white spread collar), Pewter tweed trousers, and the Navy bowtie. Gahhhh so tempting![​IMG]

Thank you sir!

why did you have to have the whiskey longwing in stock in a 10.5? damn you!

[​IMG]

Haha. Just like Montell, this is just "How We Do It"

Just picked up the camo rivet chinos

Thanks dude!

11. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Here's our Assistant buyer Dylan in the Ashland Red & Black striped oxford shirt. We went to buy Comme Des Garcons fragrances for the Manhattan store today.

[​IMG]

12. AntiHero84

AntiHero84 Senior member

Awesome, very cool! Just as a heads-up, some customers have experienced a lot of stretching when they soak the jeans. For a raw denim, it's pretty soft, so the long soak really relaxes it. If you do a warm wash for the next time, they'll shrink up to about normal size.

Thanks for the heads up. Out of curiosity, did they soak and wear until dry? Or were they dried and then worn?

13. dls6128

dls6128 Senior member

Call me crazy, but is it possible that some of the older denim was unsanforized? I picked up an old pair of Smiths a while ago that were slightly too big for me, so I tried hotsoaking/drying them yesterday. The inseam shrank from 35" to 31", and the waist went from ~31" to 28".

14. Sixth_Sense

Sixth_Sense Senior member

Do you guys plan on having linen/cotton sportscoats for the spring/summer time?

15. dsoren

dsoren Senior member

Here's our Assistant buyer Dylan in the Ashland Red & Black striped oxford shirt. We went to buy Comme Des Garcons fragrances for the Manhattan store today.

[​IMG]

You guys need to stop being such hipsters. I guess it's a Brooklyn thing. That hair is sweet.

Please post that GANT parka, I need it in my life!