• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

raginberriodoom

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Thinking about getting these for Spring '10. What do you guys think?

4029875378_573bf7f7fe.jpg

****, these are nice. Pick them up for Spring '10 please Epaulet!

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
and inventory magazine ... although its for alden cordovan longwings (AMAZING pick up btw)

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I cannot WAIT to see pictures of the tweed jacket.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
I'm not sure why you don't post stuff that you've done outside of your affiliate thread, as many members normally only check affiliate threads if they have a specific question. Anyway, I hope it's okay if I start a thread with a link to your Alden video in MC and SW&D, a lot of people would probably enjoy watching it. I would have had no idea there was such a thing if I hadn't looked at ACL.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Meh.

On another note, good job on the video.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Glad that you guys dig the Sperry's! They're definitely on the order. I'm confirming it today, and I'll show you some preview shots of the other styles.

Originally Posted by hossoso
I'm not sure why you don't post stuff that you've done outside of your affiliate thread, as many members normally only check affiliate threads if they have a specific question. Anyway, I hope it's okay if I start a thread with a link to your Alden video in MC and SW&D, a lot of people would probably enjoy watching it. I would have had no idea there was such a thing if I hadn't looked at ACL.

Thanks man, and you're right. I posted this in the Alden thread, but I should make something for MC as well. We did good sales on the Brixton yesterday.

Originally Posted by ahjota
Meh.

On another note, good job on the video.

Thanks! It was the first time that we've ever done anything like this, but I really want to have a feature video every three months or so. Seeing the craftsmanship up close gives you a great appreciation of what goes into a quality product. Arthur Tarlow had a nice quote. He said, "At first, a lot of people can't believe how expensive an Alden shoe is. After they see how much work goes into one, they can't believe how cheap it is." Amen to that.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Thanks man, and you're right. I posted this in the Alden thread, but I should make something for MC as well. We did good sales on the Brixton yesterday.
I'm glad I wasn't stepping on your toes by making a couple of threads about it. Personally, I like it when affiliate vendors are interested in contributing to the whole forum (like you, Kiya and Mauro) rather than just posting in their own affiliate threads. I am much more likely to throw my business to a person that I have had more than just consumer/salesperson interactions with.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
With Thursday being the drop date on the new shirts, when should we be checking for fit pics? The eBay gods have been kind to me the last couple weeks, so I have some disposable cash at the moment.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
I'm glad I wasn't stepping on your toes by making a couple of threads about it. Personally, I like it when affiliate vendors are interested in contributing to the whole forum (like you, Kiya and Mauro) rather than just posting in their own affiliate threads. I am much more likely to throw my business to a person that I have had more than just consumer/salesperson interactions with.

No toes were stepped on - I totally appreciate it! This is the only forum that I'm on, so I love being a part of the crew. My fiancee breaks my chops for reading it all day.

We've gotten a really great response on the video. It was a pleasure making it. We've got a whole slew of make-up styles for the Spring. And our Chrome Indy's should be here in the next 2 weeks or so.

Originally Posted by APK
With Thursday being the drop date on the new shirts, when should we be checking for fit pics? The eBay gods have been kind to me the last couple weeks, so I have some disposable cash at the moment.

I'm have confirmation on Monday or Tuesday. The shirts were all being sewn this week, so I'm hoping that we can get them by Wednesday. I'll follow up once we have word.

Originally Posted by g transistor
I need one of those exploded plaid flannels. Need.

Me too man - they're coming!

cicero79

Reaction score
Hey mike, sent a follow-up pm, also looking forward to the releases next week

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads