Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. dsoren

dsoren Senior member

2. dinted voice

dinted voice Senior member

Will you stock any tropical weight grey or light grey trousers?

3. Local_Disk

Local_Disk Senior member

White and Blue oxfords should be here in about four weeks. I tweaked the details a bit on them to set them apart from the pack.

I'm really psyched to hear that since I'm in the market for white and blue oxfords. Can you elaborate a little on what you tweaked?

4. racknac

racknac Senior member

got the olive chinos with the recommendation to size down 1 from the normal chino size... it fits, but definitely a lot tighter than my normal chino fit.

5. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

got the olive chinos with the recommendation to size down 1 from the normal chino size... it fits, but definitely a lot tighter than my normal chino fit.

How snug is your normal chino fit?

6. racknac

racknac Senior member

Without shirt tucked in they are fine, but start to get snug when I tuck a shirt in. Olive chinos ate are almost painted to my ass... and I'm Asian so that is quite a feat.

7. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Without shirt tucked in they are fine, but start to get snug when I tuck a shirt in. Olive chinos ate are almost painted to my ass... and I'm Asian so that is quite a feat.
    I hear ya. The ODs in 31 are a perfect fit for me, and the others in 32 are just a bit loose, so I think the ODs are more like a half-size smaller than the other chinos. I think the other chinos in 31 would be too snug on me.

8. Peter1

Peter1 Senior member

Is it just me or does the cotton tape that runs along the outseam of the riveted chinos shrink after washing causing upward ripples along the seam?

Mine has, a tiny bit. (i wash in cold, gentle, then hang dry). Ironing will fix that -- just turn the leg inside out and stretch the taping with your hand as you go down.

IMO the tape is a nice signature feature...but i wouldn't mind it if it were self-coloried. The white stands out a bit too much with certain fits...

9. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Will you stock any tropical weight grey or light grey trousers?

Absolutely, we'll have a full delivery of Super 120's dress trousers in the next six weeks or so. It's very close to the tropical, so I'm not sure if we'll run that too - but there's definitely two grey tones in there.

Haha, finally I've made an Asian-friendly booty pant!

But don't worry, if you can wear them comfortably enough now, then they'll definitely break in with wear. The fabric is 100% cotton, so you can expect them to give at least a half inch around the waist.

10. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

Hey Mike. Any plans on bringing out your Thorogood No. 685 collaboration boot or something similar in all black? I love the look and price of them but I just can't justify buying them in brown. I already have 2 brown boots, brown boat shoes, and brown loafers. I need something in black.

11. pistolero

pistolero Senior member

Hey Mike. Any plans on bringing out your Thorogood No. 685 collaboration boot or something similar in all black? I love the look and price of them but I just can't justify buying them in brown. I already have 2 brown boots, brown boat shoes, and brown loafers. I need something in black.

Black & Tan Indy [​IMG]

12. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Black & Tan Indy [​IMG]
    These are nice, but the stitching on the top isn't the same.

13. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

Thanks but I prefer all black. Not really a fan of the different colored sole, plus I'm on a budget.

14. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

Hey Mike,

I think, several months ago, you talked on here about doing a skinny cut pant...I believe the term you used was cigarette. Any update on those plans?

Thanks

15. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Absolutely, we're working on that exact item for Fall. Bad f-ing ass black horsehide! Should come in around early September

Hey Mike,

I think, several months ago, you talked on here about doing a skinny cut pant...I believe the term you used was cigarette. Any update on those plans?

Thanks

Yup, still working on it - we'll see if we can bring those out for Spring, but I'm still planning it for this year.