Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. LPatterson

LPatterson Senior member

dude...

Want.

2. 510kut

510kut Senior member

Hey guys,

Just want to give you a heads up. Now that we've moved to Kurabo selvedge for our EP's jeans, I'm going to clear out our remaining stock of our earlier Smith runs. That includes the Deadstock Selvedge (with tone-on-tone stitching), Streaky, and the 12.25oz Cone Mills Contrast jeans.

All of those styles will be marked down to $75 (final sale) tomorrow at noon. Aight!

Just wanted to say thanks for all the help with my order. I originally ordered jeans in the 31, saw that the 32 came back in stock emailed you guys and Adele not only swapped the sizes but refunded me the difference since they were going to drop in price.

Thanks!

3. SPK

SPK Senior member

Are there still plans for a leather briefcase/bag?

4. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

Hey guys,

Just want to give you a heads up. Now that we've moved to Kurabo selvedge for our EP's jeans, I'm going to clear out our remaining stock of our earlier Smith runs. That includes the Deadstock Selvedge (with tone-on-tone stitching), Streaky, and the 12.25oz Cone Mills Contrast jeans.

All of those styles will be marked down to $75 (final sale) tomorrow at noon. Aight!

I take it the tapered hoyt won't be included in this?

5. C-Note

C-Note Senior member

I tried searching this thread but it was kind of difficult to find many fit and fade pics of the Smiths or the Hoyt fit even, does anyone have evolution pics of these? (Btw do they hold creases well?)

6. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Senior member

I tried searching this thread but it was kind of difficult to find many fit and fade pics of the Smiths or the Hoyt fit even, does anyone have evolution pics of these? (Btw do they hold creases well?)

Interested in seeing this as well

7. pickpackpockpuck

pickpackpockpuck Senior member

I'm not seeing pics of the 12.25 oz. cone mills contrast denim on the Epaulet site. Any pics of those available? And the deadstock denim I'm guessing will only be available in the sizes left on the site, correct? Definitely thinking of picking up a pair. Your slim-straight fit looks pretty much perfect to me.

8. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

And the deadstock denim I'm guessing will only be available in the sizes left on the site, correct? Definitely thinking of picking up a pair. Your slim-straight fit looks pretty much perfect to me.

im pretty sure it only applies to what he has left since he wants to get rid of those and carry only the new ones

9. JGP.

JGP. Senior member

Just got my digi cam chinos and they seem great. One question, the creases are pretty severe right now, any suggestions on how to make them a little less noticeable without a wash? Or is a wash right away fine with these?

10. colins

colins Senior member

I don't think washing is a problem, just don't put them in the dryer

11. AntiHero84

AntiHero84 Senior member

Hey, forgot to post up my new tattoo. For any old-school hardcore fans out there, it was done by Civ of Gorilla Biscuits. I get it colored in on December 20th. What do you guys think?

[​IMG]
    See larger

I little late to comment, but this tattoo is awesome.

How long did it take you to get on Civ's schedule? I'm also planning on getting some work done, but I imagine he's quite popular.

12. iotan

iotan Senior member

We've got a Cadet Grey (tying back to our Walt/Rudy pants) and a Charcoal Donnegal Tweed.

Perhaps I missed this, but will there be matching pants for the donnegal tweed? If so, will they come in the Rudy? Thanks!

13. ghdvfddzgzdzg

ghdvfddzgzdzg Senior member

had to do it. the $75 dollar sale on the old smiths is going and i just jumped, seeing as they have size 28 available.

14. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

15. defan

defan Well-Known Member

Good deal, just picked up a pair of the slim-straight smith in a 30.