1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. ahjota

ahjota Distinguished Member

Man I wish I didn't know ETAs. I get all hyped up. I'd rather just click one day and be surprised.

2. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Man I wish I didn't know ETAs. I get all hyped up. I'd rather just click one day and be surprised.

Awe yeah! That's how we do it.

And to keep things rolling - me and Mauro are meeting Friday afternoon for some shirt-jacket-fabric-buying.

3. PartagasIV

PartagasIV Distinguished Member

Do the McNairy chelseas have a brick sole as well?

4. Epaulet

Do the McNairy chelseas have a brick sole as well?

No, they're leather soled. They're proper UK chelsea's. It's from Mark's higher-end collection.

5. jon bones

jon bones Senior Member

hey mike, any chance my brown flannel was shipped out? Invoice ID: 2879 if it helps - just browsed through the fit pics in the official thread and it's making me [​IMG]

6. WE350B

WE350B Well-Known Member

Props to Mike and Epaulet for a hassle-free purchase of my new Alden Indy boots (stock). 'love these things - I wonder no more about the 405 meme, it's all true. They are cheap for what they are, really. And thanks for helping out with the sizing, Mike. [​IMG]

7. Epaulet

hey mike, any chance my brown flannel was shipped out? Invoice ID: 2879 if it helps - just browsed through the fit pics in the official thread and it's making me [​IMG]

Yup, it's going out with tonight's late USPS pickup. Sorry that it took a few days - we were slammed with McNairy backorders.

Props to Mike and Epaulet for a hassle-free purchase of my new Alden Indy boots (stock). 'love these things - I wonder no more about the 405 meme, it's all true. They are cheap for what they are, really. And thanks for helping out with the sizing, Mike. [​IMG]

Thank you! I'm so glad that they worked for you. The Indy Boots are a classic.

8. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Distinguished Member

mike thanks for the collar stays ... you are right. these simon carter ones are sick!

even though it is kind of annoying, i will likely try and switch out my regular cheap collar stays and rock those instead (if i remember to)

oh and amazingly the switch between me and blog marley went smoothly! he ended up with a medium and me with the small. props to the StyleForum community as a whole

9. justtemple

justtemple Distinguished Member

me and Mauro are finding new ways for justtemple to spend his money.
    ftfy

10. APK

APK Distinguished Member

No kidding.

Word on possible colors or estimated release of the shirt jacket?

11. Epaulet

No kidding.

Word on possible colors or estimated release of the shirt jacket?

Each of us is going to carry a separate color. Mine is going to be some kind of British-style Tweed or Herringbone. I believe that Mauro is going to use a pattern or check. We're doing all of our research on Friday.

12. ashenwreck

ashenwreck Senior Member

Also, I'll snap a few quick fit pics today so you can see these in real life.
    Just curious, were you still doing this? I'm very interested in seeing additional pictures of the blazing jacket if it is at all possible. I was wanting last year's model, but never wound up buying it. And now this one seems even better.

13. Epaulet

Just curious, were you still doing this? I'm very interested in seeing additional pictures of the blazing jacket if it is at all possible. I was wanting last year's model, but never wound up buying it. And now this one seems even better.

Yes, thanks for reminding me [​IMG]
    I'm wearing a size medium in the fit pics. For reference, I take a Large in Epaulet shirts. This size still allows me some room to layer a medium-weight sweater underneath. The color is most accurate in the second pic. It's a subtle greyish dark blue.

We've been selling a ton of this jacket. IMO it's one of the most perfect winter coats on the market. It's warm, stylish, lightweight, technical, washable, compressible, and includes a lifetime warranty. For a solid urban coat, it can't be beat.

We'll be fully restocked tomorrow, and the item is available with free US shipping on our website.

[​IMG]
    See full size

[​IMG]
    See full size

[​IMG]
    See full size

[​IMG]
    See full size

[​IMG]
    See full size

14. Dewey

Dewey Distinguished Member

What last on the Brixton Wingtip Boot?

15. Epaulet

What last on the Brixton Wingtip Boot?

It's on the Barrie last, double leather sole. We'll do the launch for these on Oct 21st.