• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Thanks @eddiemczee...hard at work all summer, but now that the school year is back in full swing (well, in a couple of days anyway) you'll see me more often. Glad to be back!

School year = less bourbon thread...more Epaulet thread. LOL

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dark indigo EPLA BD in size L is mine. Should be coming with some friends (Navy LBM 1911 and scotch grain Carmina chukka). Excited to get this little package.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dark indigo EPLA BD in size L is mine. Should be coming with some friends (Navy LBM 1911 and scotch grain Carmina chukka). Excited to get this little package.

All awesome items!

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I cannot decide between Cedar Lavender Check or Salt & Pepper Lavender Check Rivets... is the right answer Cedar Check and Grey Donegal??

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Epaulet x Carmina / Pantherella / Epaulet Walt

Last edited:

sacafotos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm sold on Rivets for my casual cut. May try some pleated Driggs for something nicer; I think the pleat works well with the silhouette of the trimmer leg.

I'll probably make the Rivet hem about 7", which I think is perfect for most shoes (i.e. shows enough laces).

Anyone else waiting on that Fairfax jean? I'm hoping something like:

Waist/Thigh/Knee/Hem
30.75/11.75/8.25/7.25"

And...in 18 oz :)

@Epaulet

Do you anticipate eventually offering your current denim lineup in the Fairfax cut, like the OD black and navy, the grey, eggshell?

Last edited:

sacafotos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Epaulet x Carmina / Pantherella / Epaulet Walt

Wow, nice combo!

When were those austerity brogues released? Caramel calfskin...or is that whiskey shell?

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm sold on Rivets for my casual cut. May try some pleated Driggs for something nicer; I think the pleat works well with the silhouette of the trimmer leg.

I'll probably make the Rivet hem about 7", which I think is perfect for most shoes (i.e. shows enough laces).

Anyone else waiting on that Fairfax jean? I'm hoping something like:

Waist/Thigh/Knee/Hem
30.75/11.75/8.25/7.25"

And...in 18 oz :)

@Epaulet

Do you anticipate eventually offering your current denim lineup in the Fairfax cut, like the OD black and navy, the grey, eggshell?

I was really hoping it would be

Waist/Thigh/Knee/Hem
30.8456/11.756665/8.985/7.5434"

I am not sure which underpants to wear with them though but I think the batman will work but the captain americas will be too matchy matchy.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Waist/Thigh/Knee/Hem

I am not sure which underpants to wear with them though but I think the batman will work but the captain americas will be too matchy matchy.
rotflmao.gif

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Wow, nice combo!

When were those austerity brogues released? Caramel calfskin...or is that whiskey shell?

Caramel calfskin from some time ago. I don't wear them very often... I should rectify that.

sacafotos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Waist/Thigh/Knee/Hem

Great minds!

I'm wearing the unsanforized selvedge Iron Man ones today.

(seriously, hoping for a wider leg and smaller hem on the Fairfax)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads