1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Steel28

Steel28 Senior member

Let me know when you have a sale brother :satisfied:

2. Don L

Don L Senior member

All EP Day

[​IMG]

Navy Duck Doyle
    Gitman OCBD
    Coco/Cranberry EFF Rivet's
    Saddle trainers
    (American Trench Sneaker socks)

4 people like this.
  3. CanadaCal

CanadaCal Senior member

@Don L so good!

Both you & @FrankCowperwood for best EP fits, day in day out! Love your choices all the time. Thought I'd mention it, credit where due.

2 people like this.
  4. csmitty

csmitty Senior member

I can only assume this means the new fit and 35s will be hitting the shelves soon :)

1 person likes this.
  5. Steel28

Steel28 Senior member

ok, just kopped last size 32 Galey & Lord Twill Pale Khaki

6. JR Magat

JR Magat Senior member

I can relate... I had 3 in my cart (coffee twill, brushed graphite twill, black canvas) but i know i have these colors covered in my closet currently. I'll try to resist and wait for the new rivet restock...
    fighting the urge in my head -> [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
  7. Dillardiv

Dillardiv Senior member

Anyone have any in person feedback on Galey Midnight Oil and Olive? I'm straight ahead business casual here at work.

8. Todd V

Todd V Senior member

Did anyone receive and start wearing their new Southwick MTO suits? I received my Navy Pique but haven't had a chance to have it altered yet.

Post pics!

9. Mghart

Mghart Senior member

@Don L those rivets are amazing! I can only hope there's a similar fabric come the next eff.

10. duff406

duff406 Senior member

Now I'm wishing I had stocked up on a few other pairs! The original Rivets really blew out the door. Anxious to get mine in and tailored so I can start wearing them.

Wearing my red broken twill today, I'm starting to like this more and more. Different than my usual style, but in a good way.

11. sartoria vacua

sartoria vacua Active Member

if the alden pre discussion still is kicking — EP (or EP customer) signature make-ups tend alt wien/tanker/commando/barrie, at least my observation from my couple of months playing tourist on SF. any love for a snuff/crepe or chamois/crepe here this go ronde?

12. BootSpell

BootSpell Senior member

I was (nicely) called tunnel-visioned for pretty much wearing boots exclusively. So I'm trying to remedy that (also partly due to it hitting almost 100F here now) and kopped the slate calf (low) tennis trainers. I have the same in snuff suede and love them. I get so many compliments on them as well as the Sienna brown high trainers.

13. gumercindo

gumercindo Senior member

Hey guys, what's the difference b/w the gunmetal rivets and midnight oil ones?

14. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

Beyond slight tonal variation in color, only difference is whether the fabric is sourced from Galey or EP's own. Fit is the same.

15. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

I'm not going to go in on the pre-order because I already have the OG Tyrol ;-) but I think a chamois/crepe sole would be great. It's the one thing I think would move my upcoming reverse chamois Ironsides from a good idea to a great one.

16. venividivicibj

venividivicibj Senior member

You are very lucky. I tried getting in on the original Tyrol, but it was sold out in my size

17. thecool85

thecool85 Senior member

If I thought I could get away with a 9.5, I'd definitely kop those. That slate is such a great color.

18. metranger8694

metranger8694 Senior member

Funny that...Since ordering the first cordovan incarnations, I went from all sneakers all the time to all boots now, except rarely during daytime. I've been giving away some of my sneakers to kids I know, going full bore boots....Age also has its influence.....

I've got the Saddle pre-order coming soon but am thinking about selling them...But once in my hand I may buckle as they be fine! And unique. Epaulets sneakers are really nice....

19. MG85

MG85 Active Member

So much goodness after letting the orders pile up, plus a trip to the states saved on duties to Canada. The banded gold striped chambray and electric youth gauzy are [​IMG].

[​IMG]

20. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

I had to resist the sale Rivets...but felt OK about it since I'm one of the people for whom the rear seam was sometimes an issue. I like the new chainstitch--think it's gonna make for a better wearing pair of pants for sure.

It's not a popular position on here but I've been holding off on purchases for a while and enjoying all the EP stuff I have. Loopwheel tees have become my new faves for sure. And the EPLA pima tees rule...glad I grabbed a couple more of those before they went away.

1 person likes this.