1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. tifosi

tifosi Senior member

Haha. 15450, BTW.

1 person likes this.
  2. bkotsko

bkotsko Senior member

You are dying for that AP Tif.

3. bkotsko

bkotsko Senior member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  4. BootSpell

BootSpell Senior member

I am so glad I don't wear a watch. That would be the death of me.

Edit: I took a look and I do have to admit that the AP 15450 is absolutely gorgeous. It's exactly the kind of watch I'd want to wear if I did wear a watch. But I haven't been out looking so don't really know what else is out there. And I don't really want to start.

5. tricky

tricky Senior member

Oooo that AP is bananas!!!

6. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

Walts, veg tanned belt, and washed stripe chambray (hardly visible)

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  7. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

Jacket twinsies! :fistbump:

1 person likes this.
  8. FrankCowperwood

9. lifeinabox

lifeinabox Senior member

Valstar? Curious how you guys sized them. TTS?

10. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

Yeah, I went TTS with a 48. I usually wear an L in Epaulet shirts, though, or else I find that the sleeves are a little short and they pull at the chest.

11. FrankCowperwood

I'm wearing 52, compared with a L/40 for Epaulet outerwear. 50 was out of stock, but I think this was the right call for me.

12. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

' Absolutely killer combo. Great colors throughout that fit. And that jacket is bonkers.
    ^^ So good! I remember you rocking that at our Red Lobster nite. What a killer watch.
    As an AP owner, I can fully get behind this. But IMHO the Rolex GMT Master II makes the perfect "first watch." It's affordable and easy to find on the used market, pick from either the black, the pepsi, or the coke bezel, and it's easy to change out the bracelet with a whole variety of straps. I prefer it over the Submariner as tends to work under shirt cuffs better, but keeps the same overall size. Plus, as long as you don't break it, you can basically sell it down the road for the exact amount that you paid or more.
    :nodding:
    Oh man, glad that you like them! Those REDA goods were ace. Post some pics when you get a chance.
    +1 + why didn't I ever think to call them "willies" before. That 's brilliant!
    Ah sorry about that. We don't have any dress belt restocks on the immediate horizon, but I'm sure that we'll do a fresh batch for Fall.
    :D Thanks and enjoy them!
    They look great! Glad that they found their way over there safely!
    Thanks for picking up the highs and glad that the lodens are treating you well!
    Self Edge is the neighborhood spot for chainstitch hems. We send everyone looking for that service over to them. If it doesn't have to be chainstitched, the Orchard Tailor service (our usual hemming spot) does a nice jeans hem in 15 minutes and it's dirt cheap. They're directly across the street from our store.
    Thank you!

13. venividivicibj

venividivicibj Senior member

I think you boot guys should try some shoes for a change [​IMG]

FYI, for anyone interested in the Tyrol update, please PM me/Epaulet/EP Dylan, so we can organize.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. BootSpell

BootSpell Senior member

Mike, if that isn't enabling, I don't know what is. I have a sort of obsessive personality (right now it's boots and raw denim and Rivet Chinos) so if I began with watches, I wouldn't have any budget left for EP wear! I know I wouldn't be able to stop with just one watch. Not a good idea.

Question --- do you guys plan on coming out with something like the old Smith jeans? In like a Wilshire cut?

15. unclesam099

unclesam099 Senior member

I'm interested. I think that Grant is decent (I have black LWBs in Grant, TTS I think) - I'd prefer Hampton if Grant isn't an option. See also: http://www.styleforum.net/t/111211/epaulet-shop-official-affiliate-thread/39760_40#post_7687363

16. chrispy650

chrispy650 Senior member

Agree with Mike's comment on the GMT Master II. I have the same color as he does and it goes well with just about everything. Very nice starter. The AP is beautiful too but imo the Rolex is the better first watch :).

17. no frills

no frills Senior member

Well, it's a bit late on Tuesday evening but blame the UPS guy for this late post. I'll take better pics in natural light during the day, assuming the sun comes out tomorrow in NYC. I did say I would post something about whether Mocha and Saddle, and here it is.

For the first entry, the recently arrived Sport Trainer in Mocha. Boom. Quite love the dark brown color of the leather, and of course the suede mudguards in lighter brown.

[​IMG]

And here's the second entry - a Tennis Trainer in Saddle, but with a wee twist: an Ecru sole. Boom.

[​IMG]

So, who wins? Mocha or Saddle?

Answer: Me. Boom! Hahaha!

More pics soon.

2 people like this.
  18. trig

trig Senior member

[​IMG]

these beauties landed today.

2 people like this.
  19. Nik Telford

Nik Telford Senior member

In the thumbnail I thought the non-suede panels were green for a moment and was wondering if I had completely missed something they had released. Would have been an intersting make-up for sure.

20. UltraMagnetical

UltraMagnetical Senior member

Can someone kindly give me some insight into how the driggs chinos fit? Im concern with how much room there is in the seat and upper thighs. I have relatively small waist (31") big seat (38") and big upper thighs (23"). i can wear the j.crew urban slim fit in a size 32 pretty comfortably but the lower leg isnt tapered enough for my liking. Would a 32 in the driggs fit well?