1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Patrick R

Patrick R Senior member

I just got my tracking number this afternoon. It's going to take me a few days.

2. EP Dylan

EP Dylan Well-Known Member

@venividivicibj Mike and I were actually just tossing around some new Alden ideas while at the Individualized factory. We could absolutely anniversary this style, with some updates, if people were into it. Let's pool some thoughts on what details everyone would like to see on the Tyrol 2.0.

Aside from that, we're planning on bringing back the navy chromexcel tanker boot, for sure:
    [​IMG]

We're also thinking about running another Alt Wien boot. I was thinking of an Innsbruck variety (brown chromexcel, brass eyes, commando sole), but we're open to other suggestions. An example of the style below (not the leather/ details):

[​IMG]

Please keep in mind that for this batch of Alden make-ups we're going to focus on leathers other than shell cordovan (for delivery purposes). Aside from that parameter, all other suggestions are welcome!

2 people like this.
  3. kwhitelaw

kwhitelaw Senior member

a dark brown pebble grain boot/shoe would be awesome. something foul weather like

4. Don L

Don L Senior member

Alpine Grain Plaza Last Alt-Wien Boot would be cool

Hunter green suede Perf Cap or Medallion Cap all eyelet Boot, Plaza on Commando

2 people like this.
  5. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

The man has spoken. End of debate. #TeamSaddle

1 person likes this.
  6. BootSpell

BootSpell Senior member

I haven't ordered the latest Saddle or Mocha tennis trainers but here's one for the previous round of high tennis trainers --- this is for Team Sienna Brown. Wearing them today. I want to see what comes down the road in the high trainers for CC.

[​IMG]

7. slide13

slide13 Senior member

Question for the tennis trainer owners - anybody else have insoles that stop about 1/4" before the end of the shoe inside? Mine both have gaps at the front like the insole is a little short and on the left one it's a bit narrow so my big toe hangs off the edge in one spot. Love them, but was on my feet for 5 hours in them today and was definitely noticing some discomfort from that.

8. Swangerman

Swangerman Senior member

@slide13

The insoles on mine fit perfectly and the shoes are, in general, extremely comfortable. The only trouble I have is limiting the frequency with which I wear them.

9. eljlakers

eljlakers Senior member

[​IMG]

Team Mocha. I'll try to get a pick in real sunlight soon.

1 person likes this.
  10. gumercindo

gumercindo Senior member

Apporx shipping time for a belt to the DC area?

11. AnOxymoron

AnOxymoron Senior member

Are you sure it's not the insoles sliding back and up the heel? This happened on my quoddy bluchers and I ended up glueing the insoles down.

12. slide13

slide13 Senior member

Yeah, it isn't that. I've had that with Quoddys before too. These aren't sliding back, they're gluded in place and the heel is well positioned.

Thanks for the feedback @Swangerman. Other than the insole issue mine are really comfy too and I could see myself wearing them a lot.

Last edited: May 31, 2015
  13. CanadaCal

CanadaCal Senior member

Some sort of Plaza last NST Boot. Alpine alt wein sounds cool,too.

Last edited: May 31, 2015
  14. scurvyfreedman

scurvyfreedman Senior member

My experience is 4-5 days. But, frequently 2 of those days are label created, awaiting pickup.

15. venividivicibj

venividivicibj Senior member

@EP Dylan Maybe put it on the grant/aberdeen last to make it a bit more refined? Or make it with an antique welt rather than natural? Id buy it as is, or with the changes, was such a good shoe

16. tv2177

tv2177 Senior member

I will be all over this make up for sure. Alternatively, I would be also down for punch cap toe alpine grain plaza last Innsbruck boot.

17. evilWagon

evilWagon Senior member

I've searched the thread and Google without success;
    I see there's no Rudy pants in stock only through the made to order option. But is there ever any stock (that can be returned) so I can figure out my sizing?

Alternatively are there any dimensions for 38/39/40 sizes?

Also any footwear in 14 or 15?

18. Swangerman

Swangerman Senior member

@slide13

It sounds like you have an insole cut for 1/2 size smaller. Try replacing the insoles with an aftermarket option. There are a number of high quality, low $$ options out there.

19. TO Tie Guy

TO Tie Guy Senior member

MTO is the only option for us Rudy guys.

20. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Hey guys!

My apologies for being AWOL on the site for a bit. I'm headed out to Europe for the week, so I won't be able to check in that frequently. Couple things going down:

1) @EP Dylan is going to be holding down the thread for questions while I'm gone, so feel free to address things to him. He's also wrangling some fresh new Alden GTMO styles for the month. I love the idea of a Grant-last Tyrol blucher with an antique welt! It would keep the vibe of the original but make it a bit sleeker and more subdued. Perfect IMO.

2) Preorders for the Sport Trainer in Oxblood Horse and Alabaster Calf close tomorrow. We've got some slots left on the Oxblood horse - and it's going to be rad as hell!

3) Individualized EFF closes tomorrow as well. I know that it stinks to think about a flannel right now, but trust me: one of those flannels with a New Bond collar will be hands-down the dopest flannel that you've ever worn. IS makes a wonderful shirt, and that fabric is ace.

4) We've nearly finished allotting the shell cordovan for our preorder customers. I'm going to figure out how much is remaining and then put that balance online for general preorders. It's a really special product, and arguably the coolest footwear that we've ever made :). Here's some shots of the Teak Shell Cordovan tennis trainers with about six weeks of wear on them:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]