1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. EP Dylan

EP Dylan Well-Known Member

Got some trouser Ends for Friends going out today! They look really stellar. Here are a few quick iPhone pics:

[​IMG]
    Chef Raekwon Bronze Houndstooth
    [​IMG]
    Japanese Slubby Olive Cotton-Linen
    [​IMG]
    Fern Streaky Linen
    [​IMG]
    Japanese Indigo Squiggle Cotton
    [​IMG]
    Nucky Thompson Tattersall Linen
    [​IMG]
    Japanese Slubby Stone Cotton-Linen
    [​IMG]
    Silver Shadow Merino Wool Windowpane
    [​IMG]
    Indigo Variegated Cross-Hatch Wool

6 people like this.
  2. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Please, please, please post fit pics of the Indigo Squiggle. We beseech you!

3. J1994

J1994 Well-Known Member

@Epaulet will the white/gray sports trainers be similar in size to CP Achilles lows? Any clue as to whether there will be a restock/preorder option for them in a 6.5 or 7?

4. Don L

Don L Senior member

Damn, should have grabbed those Nucky Thompsons...

5. TO Tie Guy

TO Tie Guy Senior member

I am going to lose my mind over the post office.

At home all day, I get an e-mail saying "attempted delivery - addressee not available". No knock, no notification slip, NOTHING.

:censored:

6. Epaulet

Ask and ye shall receive! :)

[​IMG]
    EPAULET LOS ANGELES SPORT TRAINER JUNE 2015 PREORDERS

You can order either size. Guys here might be able to help you with that sizing comparison, but I'd advise finding a pair of Converse Jack Purcell lows and getting that size. It's not failsafe advice, but it's worked very well so far. We shipped nearly 375 Cromo sneakers out, with negligible sizing issues.

Check out our new Illustrator skillz....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a few notes:

1) Oxblood Horse is limited to 24 units. The lead time for getting the skins is significant, so that's all that we can commit to for Sept-Oct. Grab that sooner than later if you're interested in it.

2) Alabaster Calf is easy going - we can essentially make as much as we want. No stress there

3) White/Grey is going to be restocked in sizes 8-12. And we've got a decent selection of inventory now. So this is mostly for guys smaller than 8 or larger than 12.

Last edited: May 27, 2015
  7. CASE97

CASE97 New Member

Last edited: May 27, 2015
  8. kwhitelaw

kwhitelaw Senior member

I'm assuming these are TTS brannock?

Now to decide, teak or mogano..

9. MacktasticGDogg

MacktasticGDogg Senior member

My couro cromo tennis trainers (navy & saddle) finally arrived today. They look as awesome as I expected and feel very comfortable during try-on. I just hope I don't end up wearing out the sole too quickly from wearing them too much. :p

10. trig

trig Senior member

can't wait for my nucky thompsons and indigo variegated. just got my shipping conf today.

11. Epaulet

Most guys would take their TTS brannock size. When in doubt, try on Converse Jack Purcells - they're a good guide for both the Tennis & Sport Trainer.

Haha, good thing that you have two to alternate! Enjoy them!

NUCKY THOMPSON!!!

12. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

sorry if I missed this...is natural horsehide a pre-order or an incoming shipment?

13. Epaulet

Pre-order only. Going live Mid-Jun, delivery about 4 months later. You'll be able to order this skin in the Tennis Trainer, Sport Trainer, Tennis High, or FC High.

And my god. The FC High Unfinished sample is absolutely insane.

14. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

ah...perfect. Thanks for the prompt response on that.

15. kwhitelaw

kwhitelaw Senior member

eek i remembered I have the white/grey trainers in 12.5...

will the shell models size up to 12.5 or is 12 the max length?

Also, I think there's a wording error on the order form, below,

I assume that should be worded for buyers only interested in one set of trainers?

Details for Trainer #1
    Do not respond if you do not want any Shell Cordovan Trainers

16. Epaulet

You know it. I think that this is going to be a big deal, so we're doing it via preorder to offer a lower price and a big range of styles. We can only get a set amount of natural leather for the season.

Ah, sorry - no, it's no problem, you can order up to size 13.5 in the Shell Trainers too. And down to size 6.

And that's actually a correct - if somewhat awkward bit of wording. There's an option to cancel as well, so those people opting for a refund of their way-back preorder wouldn't choose a color. We had a few guys who ordered a green sneaker last year, and there's no green shell cordovan available.

Thanks to everyone who responded so far! We're filling a lot of slots, which is great. Should still be available places in all four colors for anyone interested here too.

17. Epaulet

Individualized Shirts

Hey guys, in non-trainer news:

1. We just received some UNREAL new Albini swatches. The press release for these was so over the top that I basically cut and pasted it into the online item. It's wonderfully insane. I'll warn you - it's hard to read and not want the "Piumino Feeling" for yourself....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EPAULET BY INDIVIDUALIZED MADE TO ORDER SHIRTING ALBINI PIUMINO SUPER-LUXE EGYPTIAN COTTON: $235.00

2. You'll see the announcement in tonight's newsletter, but this Friday will be the first-ever INDIVIDUALIZED SHIRT ENDS FOR FRIENDS!!

We'll have a ton of fabrics - mostly $195 - $250 goods, all going out at $130 each. And that's fully MTO! The only rule is that you have to buy at least two units between Friday and Sunday night, although one of the units can be a regular-priced shirt too.

Dylan and I are getting to the factory at 7AM that day, and it's going to be on. Can't wait to see what we dig up.

18. kwhitelaw

kwhitelaw Senior member

ah I see, my apologies.

Form submitted. I assume size confirmation will come later (a la the Black shell shitkicker?)

Sorry for clogging the thread with all the questions, just excited to finally see these things come to fruition

19. JezeC

JezeC Senior member

Albini = Thomas Mason?

20. Epaulet

Yes, Albini is the mill and they own the Thomas Mason brand - so all Thomas Mason goods come from them.

Oh yes, sorry - we don't have a size confirmation on this because it was intended for the preorder guys, so we'd already have a size for them. But feel free to email me your size and I'll log it in.

Once the preorder guys have all responded, I'll build out a proper item with a size and style choice. Anyone can respond to the form currently online, but just a heads-up: the preorder customers from last year will have priority on their color choices.