1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Roguls

Roguls Distinguished Member

Random wish, Mike: a slim-fitting sweater vest with a deeper v-neck throat (maybe in between a cardigan throat and what the "normal" v-neck throats are). I would love to show off more tie with a regular sweater vest.

2. URALLMORONS

URALLMORONS Senior Member

3. chasingred

chasingred Distinguished Member

Hey guys, sorry - I meant to make a proper post about these. Haven't gotten the green ones online yet, but I'll work on it for the weekend. The Grey & Purple Special Editions are now available at Reed Space Online:

http://store.thereedspace.com/EPs%20...0Chino%20.html

Oh shit, you know Jeff Ng? Small world. He used to design for me like 15 years ago. We worked on magazine projects together.

Seriously small world.

4. Ivar

Ivar Senior Member

Does anyone in here have any experience with the new Thorogood for Epaulet boots?

[​IMG]

http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/t...rsehide/Detail

I'm particularly wondering if the outer soles are actually 100% rubber, or if they are some leather/rubber combo. By the looks of the pictures at the website, it looks like the latter, but the blurb suggests otherwise ... [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Random wish, Mike: a slim-fitting sweater vest with a deeper v-neck throat (maybe in between a cardigan throat and what the "normal" v-neck throats are). I would love to show off more tie with a regular sweater vest.

That sounds dope! A sweater vest is definitely on our radar for next week

Mike I sent you a PM

Gotcha, and apologies for the late response. I'll have the dudes take those measurements for you tomorrow.

Does anyone in here have any experience with the new Thorogood for Epaulet boots?

http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/t...rsehide/Detail

I'm particularly wondering if the outer soles are actually 100% rubber, or if they are some leather/rubber combo. By the looks of the pictures at the website, it looks like the latter, but the blurb suggests otherwise ... [​IMG]

The outsole is oil-resistant neoprene rubber with bits of natural cork (those are the tan flecks that you see in it). The welt on top of it is leather. It's a tough sole that's very comfortable and long-lasting.

6. jeisurii

jeisurii Well-Known Member

Received my Rivet Chino and due to my inability to accurately size myself anymore will need to make an exchange. Still, damn comfortable feeling and bet they'll look even awesomer once I get a fit pair.

7. HelloIDistance

HelloIDistance Senior Member

Heads up...I'm selling the GANT Hiker Parka in size medium. Bought it off Epaulet (now sold out), just check my posts for the FS thread.

8. 1969

1969 Distinguished Member

Please tell me that wasn't the chino factory that burned down in LA.

9. kgmessier

kgmessier Distinguished Member

Wha???

10. Epaulet

Received my Rivet Chino and due to my inability to accurately size myself anymore will need to make an exchange. Still, damn comfortable feeling and bet they'll look even awesomer once I get a fit pair.
    Sure thing, we'll take care of that for you brah!
    Heads up...I'm selling the GANT Hiker Parka in size medium. Bought it off Epaulet (now sold out), just check my posts for the FS thread.
    If you take an Epaulet medium shirt, this jacket will fit you perfectly. Definitely check out his thread - the Hiker was one of the best Fall jackets that I've ever seen.
    Holy shit, I hope not! They're making 400 pairs for me now! And hey guys, in other news the sportcoats are FINALLY scheduled to be finished by next Thursday-Friday. I'll post them up with a quickness when they arrive!

11. Words

Words Member

Any chance of a random Alden Brixton (in Ravello) in a 9D in your inventory somewhere? [​IMG]

12. justtemple

justtemple Distinguished Member

I can't say for sure I am the first man to sing karaoke in a pair of digicamo rivet chinos...

..but i'm pretty sure I'm the first man to sing karaoke (ginuwine 'pony' complete with accurate dance from the music video) in a pair of digicam rivet chinos.

13. Epaulet

Any chance of a random Alden Brixton (in Ravello) in a 9D in your inventory somewhere? [​IMG]

Oh man, I wish that we did! I'm going to put our next run up for pre-order soon though.

I can't say for sure I am the first man to sing karaoke in a pair of digicamo rivet chinos...

..but i'm pretty sure I'm the first man to sing karaoke (ginuwine 'pony' complete with accurate dance from the music video) in a pair of digicam rivet chinos.

Wow, that sounds absolutely perfect. Any chance that you have a video of this?

14. Epaulet

15. edubs01

edubs01 Distinguished Member

Yo Mike...
    Any new releases on the horizon?