1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. bradp

bradp Senior member

@NewYorkIslander

Rob, you must've scared the absolute shit out of your students!

1 person likes this.
  2. clayparkerjones

clayparkerjones Member

Barberis flannel tartan, rust midweight flannel, turquoise donegal, cream of wheat. Rudy fit. Arrived today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The donegal is...crazier than I had imagined. In a good way. Reads blue up close, green from a distance. Good for spring, I'm betting.

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  3. TO Tie Guy

TO Tie Guy Senior member

We got nearly the same haul! Cream of wheat and turquoise are coming my way too. That Donegal looks awesome! Now the waiting game for these to get to Canada..

1 person likes this.
  4. metranger8694

metranger8694 Senior member

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  5. Nik Telford

Nik Telford Senior member

Damn that turquoise is something else for sure!

6. MacktasticGDogg

MacktasticGDogg Senior member

I received that Veneto quilted SC today. It is so awesome. So happy that I went for it. Thanks Mike for the spot-on sizing advice.:slayer:

1 person likes this.
  7. 90shilling

90shilling Senior member

Finally made my first purchase from Epaulet - the EPLA Wilshire 14 oz. white Kuroki selvedge jeans. I had been hesitant about white pants/denim for a long time, especially bright white. Always thought it would be too peacock/fashion-forward for me and I would end up not wearing them. Anybody here own the white denim from this or the previous run? Experiences with wear-ability and versatility in outfit-matching?

8. metranger8694

metranger8694 Senior member

Wilshire Black Kaiharas and La Cordonnerie drivers.

[​IMG]

9. eljlakers

eljlakers Senior member

That helps a ton. Oh, who am I kidding. I'll probably end up on both MTOs. Just need to head to the blood bank...

10. FLW

FLW Senior member

Turquoise donegal is an astounding fabric. I think that one sold out before I even saw it during the sale. Nice work, gents :slayer:

11. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Haha I love it! That outfit is seriously tough. You could have been Morrissey's bodyguard in that getup. I pretty much dress like me in the 90's and play the soundtrack to match every time that I go to the gym.
    Yup. Around end-Feb to mid-March we'll get the Monochrome pack of all-white and all-black Tennis Low's and Tennis Highs. That's why I marked these last few sizes down. We're not going to restock these three varieties. The new white trainers will not have that grey suede contrast in the back. The new black trainers will have a black sole. And the Snuff restock will probably have a gum sole. These are a killer deal if we have your size!
    Yeah, you'd probably be a size 8. We've still got that in white.
    All of them work very well with shorts. And the insole pops right out. We actually sold quite a few of them to guys who take lighter orthotic inserts.
    Glad that it found its way to you safely! We shipped about 70 boxes of Ends for Friends over the last two days. We've got about 30 more to do today and we'll be all complete. To anyone who ordered the Barberis flannels: prepare to be blown away. Vitale Barberis has several levels of yarn for its flannels and these are the nicest, priciest variety that they offer. They're a spectacular deal for that Ends price. I'll see if I can dig up some more for the next round.
    Thanks for posting - glad that you dig it!

12. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

As daily photography is a big part of my job, let me shamelessly promote the integration of Dropbox and the iPhone 6. It's like $99 for 1TB of space per year, and every pic and video that you shoot automatically uploads. It's absolutely incredible. The Iphone6 is also the first smartphone camera that I feel comfortable using in lieu of a real camera. I was skeptical about upgrading from the 5s, but the difference in image quality is enormous. Worth every penny IMO.

All that said, here's some shots I've been meaning to post:

First off, I'm wearing the hell out of these Loden Couro Cromo trainers and Reigning Champ Tiger Fleece pants:
    [​IMG]

Loden Trainers vs. Loden Croots bag
    [​IMG]

A huge thanks to @Nik Telford for my Secret Santa present! Good whiskey is the gift that keeps on giving! I'm a general Canada-phile, so it was especially boss to receive this
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  13. Michigan Planner

Michigan Planner Senior member

This was the most gorgeous thing offered in the Ends for Friends. I think i cried a little when I wasn't fast enough to get in on that one.

2 people like this.
  14. Steel28

Steel28 Senior member

Almost casual Friday with one of my favorites Walts

[​IMG]

15. Racing Green

Racing Green Senior member

:slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer:

16. Swangerman

Swangerman Senior member

Nice. I would definitely move on those white/grey ones if my size were in. Looking forward to the new models though--love the all-one-color look.

17. katch

katch Senior member

Any chance of a Brixton Color 8 with Commando sole?

18. sacafotos

sacafotos Senior member

Just a heads up that commando soles can made a shoe with antique edges look unnecessarily chunky. A Color 8 Dover I tried one with antique edge and commando sole looked off to me.

19. katch

katch Senior member

Quote:Fair enough! Brixton #8 as it comes!!!!

20. TweedyProf

TweedyProf Senior member Dubiously Honored