• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

45bur

Reaction score
Mike - any new neckwear in the pipeline? Maybe some floral ties for summer?

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yup, all over the next few days. Going to build things out slowly.

Thanks to everyone who ordered Factory Find Chinos today! You guys are going to absolutely love these.

I went with the faded red and petrols. Are you planning on standard tape color on the inside?

Last edited:

dupedd

Reaction score
I wonder if the navy seersucker walt is a close enough match to the Southwick sportcoat from last year...? I've been thinking about it all day today whether I could pull off a navy seersucker suit. I love that jacket.

The new stuff looks great, looking forward to seeing the rest of the MTO selection.

I'm not sure, is the Wilshire Galey and Lord the same actual fabric as the new G&L Rivets with the exception of the selvedge detail?

applky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah cool - glad that you found it. So guys, this is the first of about 8 MTO items that we're going to list:

Epaulet Made To Order Trousers Seersucker and Pincord

This is the template and the range of choices. Please let me know what you think and if everything is understandable. I'm planning to roll out all of the other fabrics today and tomorrow.

So great to see this get rolled out. Pics of the button fly would be great, too.

Also Mike I'm not a suspender wearer but it occurs to me that some people may want the suspender buttons in addition to side tabs or belt loops. (Trousers to a PRL suit I have, for instance, have both.)

Last, deets on the new Luigi yet to drop?

Last edited:

applky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, sorry for the double post, but how breathable will the sanded canvas be for a typical summer in NYC? Especially compared, say, to your Irish Linen Walts, or to the original run of oxford cloth rivet chinos.

Last edited:

Mr Clemson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yup, all over the next few days. Going to build things out slowly.

Thanks to everyone who ordered Factory Find Chinos today! You guys are going to absolutely love these.

I went with the faded red and petrols. Are you planning on standard tape color on the inside?

Nice. I'm leaning towards the faded red, jade and/or navy canvas. Hopefully Mike will put up a few more photos of the different color variations.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Going to try to stop by SM tomorrow morning. Kinda out of loop now, lol.

Epaulet jacket and trousers.

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
will it be possible to get any of the new pants in rudy form?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads