1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Senior member

Mike,

Nice talking to you on the phone earlier this evening. Thanks for taking care of me on the heavyweight stone chino's. Also really digging the other's I received today. I think the stone and the charcoal are going to be my favorites.

2. ghdvfddzgzdzg

ghdvfddzgzdzg Senior member

could you guys get your webmaster to let you cycle through your photos as opposed to opening a new window/tab? an example would be Self Edge's and Wolf v Goat's site ... it makes seeing the fits and details of the garments way easier

The current setup does make it trickier than it should be to stare at pants. when i stare at pants, i want it to be a smooth and breezy process.

3. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

I press down on the scrollwheel on my mouse and it opens pictures in a new tab, simple enough.

4. ghdvfddzgzdzg

ghdvfddzgzdzg Senior member

5. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

^^would be very helpful if i wasnt on mac with magic mouse and no scroll button haha

6. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

^^would be very helpful if i wasnt on mac with magic mouse and no scroll button haha

Uhh...I'd say if anything the magic mouse is easier than anything I'm using. I'm stumped at what you can't do with it. But please don't even respond to me. The last thing I want to do is shit up Epaulet's thread with a computer conversation.

7. jhe0417

jhe0417 Senior member

Hey Mike,

Any idea when the Epaulet sportcoats are going to be up?

Thanks!

8. racknac

racknac Senior member

Mike,

How do I get a pair of those cuff links with my french cuff shirt?

9. nineohtoo

nineohtoo Senior member

RKD, go install better touch tool. Or you could just two finger click image then click open in new tab.

10. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

I'm an Epaulet ad tOday.

EpauletXYuketen shoes
    Epaulet herringbone chinos
    EpauletXGitman shirt
    Epaulet wool v-neck

Does Epaulet sell socks and tighty whiteys?

Hah, this outfit sounds awesome! Bet that those Yuketen boots are absolutely killer with the H-bone chinos.

anyone?

and mike, a suggestion for the site ... could you guys get your webmaster to let you cycle through your photos as opposed to opening a new window/tab? an example would be Self Edge's and Wolf v Goat's site ... it makes seeing the fits and details of the garments way easier

Good call. Initially when I set up the site, my online provider was charging for large data transfer rates, so I used Flickr to host all of my full-res images. But they've gone to a flat rate, so it should be possible for us to do some kind of multi-step embedded shots. We're definitely looking into a lot of site improvements and expansion for 2011.

Mike,

Nice talking to you on the phone earlier this evening. Thanks for taking care of me on the heavyweight stone chino's. Also really digging the other's I received today. I think the stone and the charcoal are going to be my favorites.

Thank you sir - it was a pleasure speaking with you!

Mike,

How do I get a pair of those cuff links with my french cuff shirt?

We should have sent them along with your shirt? Did you order one and we didn't? Just holler and I'll get a dope-ass pair dropped in the mail with a quickness.

Hey Mike,

Any idea when the Epaulet sportcoats are going to be up?

Thanks!

Hey guys,

We've been catching up on shipments, inventory, and returns this whole week. Sorry for the lack of product updates. I've got a bunch of things shot, so you can expect the following to drop next week:

1. Epaulet Tweed Sportcoat
    2. MKII for Epaulet Vantage & Seafighter Watch
    3. Alden NST Chocolate Suede Oxfords
    4. Vanson Comet Cafe Racer Jacket
    5. Deadstock Walt trousers in Tweeds, Flannel, Gunmetal Wide Wale Corduroy, and a freaking awesome Super 150's Guncheck

11. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Deadstock Walt trousers in Gunmetal Wide Wale Corduroy
    Oh, am I glad I waited!!!

12. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

My camo's have been getting stupid wear, I have a feeling nothing but epaulet trousers will be worn by me this S/S.

13. pistolero

pistolero Senior member

Deadstock Walt trousers in Tweeds, Flannel, Gunmetal Wide Wale Corduroy, and a freaking awesome Super 150's Guncheck

[​IMG] just in time for my self-imposed 30 day Epaulet ban to lapse...

14. Doctor

Doctor Senior member

I live for deadstock walt trousers...

15. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Cool! By popular demand, here's some preview shots of the new Walts. I won't have them online until early next week, but if anything really grabs you, then I can certainly take an order via PM before that.

[​IMG]
    See Full Size
    Gunmetal Wide Wale Cords: $165
    The grey tone on these is really dark, it actually looks just a shade off black in certain lighting.

[​IMG]
    See Full Size
    Charcoal Donegal Tweed: $185
    These are just perfect. Dark grey with black flecks. The real deal Holyfield in a very wearable color.

[​IMG]
    See Full Size
    Brown Guncheck: $185
    These are almost illegally old school. The Super 150's Italian wool is insanely soft, and the weight is nice. They're not especially heavy, so you could easily wear these into the late Spring. Love this pattern.

[​IMG]
    See Full Size
    Loden Tweed: $185
    This is a straight-ahead medium olive tweed. It's one color tone - there's no flecks of other colors in it. Really sharp.

[​IMG]
    See Full Size
    Lichen Flannel: $185
    This is a really cool color. It's less vibrant then the "Pine Worsted" that we've been offering, and a lot lighter than the dark Olive Flannel that we sold earlier in the year. It's mostly grey and has a pale green tone. It's a great color - I don't recall seeing anything like it. Crazy soft Super 120's Italian flannel too.

16. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Mike. Stop. Please.

17. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Lovin' those Brown Gunchecks

18. racknac

racknac Senior member

Mike. Stop. Please.

+1000 I just got my credit card bill from last month... Now I need to ask the question "did God give us two kidneys so that we could sell one and buy clothes from Epaulet?"

19. Klemins

Klemins Senior member

Finally soaked my EP's Kurabos to get rid of shrinkage and the fit is spot on (was great beforehand too)...really such a great cut/quality for the money. Cant wait for the over-dyes!

20. uhavenokliu

uhavenokliu Active Member

Hah, this outfit sounds awesome! Bet that those Yuketen boots are absolutely killer with the H-bone chinos.

Good call. Initially when I set up the site, my online provider was charging for large data transfer rates, so I used Flickr to host all of my full-res images. But they've gone to a flat rate, so it should be possible for us to do some kind of multi-step embedded shots. We're definitely looking into a lot of site improvements and expansion for 2011.

Thank you sir - it was a pleasure speaking with you!

We should have sent them along with your shirt? Did you order one and we didn't? Just holler and I'll get a dope-ass pair dropped in the mail with a quickness.

Hey guys,

We've been catching up on shipments, inventory, and returns this whole week. Sorry for the lack of product updates. I've got a bunch of things shot, so you can expect the following to drop next week:

1. Epaulet Tweed Sportcoat
    2. MKII for Epaulet Vantage & Seafighter Watch
    3. Alden NST Chocolate Suede Oxfords
    4. Vanson Comet Cafe Racer Jacket
    5. Deadstock Walt trousers in Tweeds, Flannel, Gunmetal Wide Wale Corduroy, and a freaking awesome Super 150's Guncheck

I noticed the sportcoat just says tweed, is that cadet grey still coming? Sorry for nagging, a wedding is approaching in February!