Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Mr Engineer

Mr Engineer Senior member

Is Epaulet going to re-up on linen pants?

2. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

Mike,

I am sure you guys are slammed with all the new product (and life) but at some point you may want to add a Driggs section under the Trousers column. They are a bit difficult to find unless you know exactly what you are looking for

3. Dirty Gurty

Dirty Gurty Senior member

Wow, the new grey jeans are already sold out in size 35! Will there be re-stocks anytime soon or is it too early to tell?

4. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

I ordered both a 34 and 35 as I am not sure which will work best for me. Should it be the 34 I will send you a PM

5. dupedd

dupedd Well-Known Member

WOW, they grey is gone in 30 already as well. I was hoping to get to the LES store this weekend to size compare. Hopefully the 29 fits fine. I'm a 30 in Rivets but always take in Walts 1/2 inch in waist so wasn't sure what was best in the Wilshire.

6. kwanon

kwanon Senior member

I wear 29 in rivets and 28 in walts. Those are both probably a little snug on me and they ride a little higher than intended.
    The 29 wilshire fits me very well and sits in exactly the right place. So, slightly looser in the top block perhaps, is my experience.

7. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

From what Mike has expressed to me, they may carry a basic offering through Summer - but the majority of your linens are going to be through the MTO Trouser program going up soon.

8. asaa1000

asaa1000 Senior member

Damn just noticed the deerskin jacket is sold out except for an xl... Any plans for a cowhide/horsehide Eisenhower in the near future? Also, a grey denim shirt would also be amazing!

9. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Possibly - although we have a good amount of suede Eisenhowers to sell. I'm going to see if I can run something special for the Fall though. And we're working on another really exciting leather jacket project which will hopefully go live around July.

Definitely worth trying on the 29's. The Grey Jeans are still here in Cali, so they'll only hit Brooklyn/Manhattan next Friday.

Absolutely. I bought quite a bit of grey denim, so we'll put another 50 units into work pronto. Hopefully the restock will come in 4-6 weeks.

Good call - we're going to redo quite a bit of the site presentation this season, and that's a great suggestion.

Absolutely. EPNY is going to see a ton of new merchandise this season. Plenty of Walts, Driggs, sportcoats, shirts, etc. I believe that we have two stock linens and something like 8-10 other colors available for MTO.

10. Dirty Gurty

Dirty Gurty Senior member

Cool man, thx!

11. BootSpell

BootSpell Senior member

There went my willpower; just broke my moratorium on more denim purchases. Too much buzz about the grey Wilshire jeans. I am glad I succumbed as I think I got the last 29.

12. wj4

wj4 Senior member

I haven't kept up for the last several days. I'm in not so sunny San Diego for the last few days for a workshop at work. I try to travel light and was told dress code is biz casual. With that said the caramel ducks were my go to pants.
    [​IMG]

13. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

EPLA Henley Preview

One more sample shot to show you. Here's the Henley prototype:

[​IMG]

Again, apologies on the photo quality here. So the idea is that it will be built off of the t-shirt body. It has a slim inset knit collar and will have a 3-button placket, like a polo shirt. We're going to use chalk resin buttons.

And sorry that you can't really see it, but the cloth is our natural indigo dyed slub cotton. Going to be brilliant for warmer days.

We'll do a short sleeve for Spring/Summer, and bring in a long sleeve one for Fall/Winter.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2014

14. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

EPLA is absolutely crushing it. Love the Epaulet twist on casual. Perfect yin and yang with EPNY stuff. A really complete offering now, super impressed.

15. chrispy650

chrispy650 Senior member

Most definitely picking up a henley when they come out!