Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

We get the idea and it looks good.

Love that Daltrey.

I had my my western shirt out in the sun (not locally...). Maybe it's my imagination, but I feel as if there's something going on. No matter. Great shirt.

Also, wore the plum and grey EPLA tees pretty extensively this past week. Got them wet, hung sunglasses from the collar, etc. They keep their shape really nicely. Credit to the fabric choice and the construction. They are definitely a quality tee.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014

2. applky

applky Senior member

^ Direct sunlight is the best way to see any kind of color variegation in a fabric, including denim fading and all the colors in a tweed.

The EPLA shirts look great. Would love a deeper v-neck. And in fact, would love a really, really deep v-neck to wear as an undershirt. I wear these American Apparel "The Summer Shirt" as undershirts now. They fit all right, but the quality is terrible. Would love to get some EP in on that.

3. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

Repeating the same shirt from Monday. Picked this up as a “project” as it was a size too large but in a fabric that was no longer available otherwise. On Monday I’d given it a hot wash and a tumble dry and it was still fitting a bit large. So, I boiled it for a couple hours, then gave it another tumble dry.

[​IMG]
    Epaulet
    APC
    MMM​

4. BrandonJG

BrandonJG Well-Known Member

Just re-posting.

5. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Senior member

Brown tweed from last year. The pants get commented on quite a bit when I wear them.

6. PorterInjax

Thanks FrankCowperwood. I do like the sports coat just haven't created the opportunity to wear it until now We tried Henri on S Michigan for dinner tonight and thought what the hell, gonna' wear it.
    I agree with you on the T's. I have the plum and wear it more than I should, most often under the western denim shirt.

7. PorterInjax

Oh and SVB, that is a great shirt I regret not picking up. It's a good casual look

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014

8. Omar1223

Omar1223 Senior member

SVB, i think the shirt looked good before the boiling

9. adamha21

adamha21 Senior member

That jacket looks great with almost any brown pant. I'm excited to pair it with the sienna brown wool/cash/mink

10. Todd V

Todd V Senior member

The oatmeal tattersall daltry is one of the greatest ever. I wish I had gotten one. I'm hoping something like that is available for spring.

11. PorterInjax

Agreed. I was surprised it made to final sale but when it did, I jumped.

12. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

We don't have any patterned Southwick pieces for stock this season, but they'll certainly be a ton of MTO options to choose from like that. They usually have a nice assortment of checks and tattersalls. We'll hopefully be able to show the Spring MTO swatches soon, just waiting on the box.

1) Thanks for your order! You should get an automatic confirmation email once you place the order - like you would for any online purchase. You'll then get another email when we receive the item and generate the shipping label to send it out to you.

2) I'd say about 2" for waist side tab adjusters. They're meant to just tighten the fit a bit at the top, like a belt would. If you need more than that, then you should consider having the waist taken in by a tailor. That's pretty easy to do.

3) Here's some pics of the Walt being worn with side tabs:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't have any images of the Rivet Chino as we've never made one OTR with side tabs. But we sell quite a few of them with the MTO program - perhaps some of the guys out here have some shots of it.

13. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

[​IMG]

Friday x-post. Flannel walts.

FWIW, I really like the idea of side tabs - will probably look into a model with these for my next pair.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2014

14. BrandonJG

BrandonJG Well-Known Member

Thanks, I appreciate your help. I found the confirmation email as well.