1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. chrispy650

chrispy650 Senior member

Mike, will the Wilshire restock be coming soon? Anxiously waiting for the 31s haha.

2. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Whoa, congrats! Best to you and the lucky lady! That's a great outfit for popping the big question.
    Looking sharp. That cardigan is a perfect fit on you.
    That's going to be a Samuelsohn "Bernard" jacket - our soft-shouldered exclusive model. Should be here any day now.
    Factory Finds have a 12-week window for delivery. It's part of the agreement with the factory. They offer us premium fabrics at a discount price, but they're able to take their time on delivery and put the batch through the factory when its best for them. The MTO shirts are quoted for 3-6 weeks, but as applky experienced, it's usually around 4.
    Ah great! You guys are going to love the RX100! I'm crazy about Sony cameras these days. I personally own the RX100, RX1, A99, and the NEX-5. We've got the A7 at the NYC store. Out of this group, I'd recommend either the RX100 (I or II) and the A7 to anyone in the market for a camera. The RX100 is the best compact that I've ever used. It takes great shots - even with the flash, and has a huge sensor for its body. The excellent cameras in phones have made most of the small digital cameras kind of irrelevant, but the images from the RX100 are a substantial upgrade over what you'll get with a phone. It's tough, it's easy to carry around, and it has a ton of manual controls if you want to play with it. The A7 is full frame and just fantastic. The difference in dynamic range and image quality from the other NEX cameras is pretty huge. If you're going to give up the portability of the RX100, then the A7 with a good fixed lens will give you a huge jump in your images for the extra money and bulk of carrying it around. Plus you can mount Leica lenses and all sorts of old-school manual focus lenses onto it.
    Very cool, I really dig rugged pieces that are tied together.

3. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Senior member

Recognizing I'm talking about Alden, any idea when the Indy Innsbruck is going to be restocked?

4. eddiemczee

eddiemczee Senior member

[​IMG]
    Navy flannel Walts from this past Saturday.

5. Roguls

Roguls Senior member

Serious Mad Men swag here. Awesome. Now start smoking cigarettes and ruining the world.

6. beez

beez Senior member

I agree this is a very solid look

7. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

I've got a bunch on order - both a restock of the Brown CXL and some new colorways/materials. Should hopefully be soon, but I don't have any hard dates from them.

Pushing to get those by the end of the week. Fingers crossed on that!

8. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

Epaulet flannel dots x-post.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
  9. bkotsko

bkotsko Senior member

Cash/Milk/Wool came in today..
    I am in awe.
    That is all.

10. digga

digga Senior member

How do you guys wash your linen shirts?

I recently got the Eggshell Linen Cutaway shirt on sale and just noticed the dry clean only tag. I'm curious if this is really necessary or if cold wash and hang dry is good enough.

Thanks!

11. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

I don't have any Epaulet linen shirts but I have others. I wash them on cold and hang dry. It's best to iron while damp as well.

12. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

Mike,

A couple of quick questions

1. What's the latest timing on the grey Wilshires? Do you have a bit more on the fabric details?

2. Any chance I could do an MTO Diggs in that blue camo? If not, what about a pair of shorts?

13. adamha21

adamha21 Senior member

Just received the Rudy Wool/Cash/Mink. Unreal hand. They really are the greatest heavyweight trouser of all time.

Hey Mike, can you do special Rudy orders of the in stock salt and pepper tweed?

14. nathanl

nathanl Senior member

I guess I should thank whoever cleared out the size 30 grey hopsack Walts - I was seriously considering pair 3 of those. Best basic trouser ever.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  15. altmana

altmana Well-Known Member

I also just jumped on the RX100 bandwagon; prefect camera to capture my new little one.

Epaulet (Mike), StanleyVanBuren, PorterInjax please share any tips you learn! I am very much a noob.