1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Odd I/O

Odd I/O Distinguished Member

Thanks! I've sent you an e-mail about an old outstanding pre-order.

2. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Oh man, blast from the past with that shirt. It looks dope!

Ah, that's great, I'm thrilled that you're so pleased with it. We're all in love with that jacket and I can't wait to see how yours ages. We've got exactly one unit remaining in each size.

Oh, and in the world of last units - I found one Armoury Jean in the stockroom of the Santa Monica store. Size 33. It's online and marked down to $135:

http://epauletnewyork.com/products/indigo-farm-x-the-armoury-one-wash-selvedge-jean

3. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Rivet Chino Note

Just wanted to share this with you guys - we received a really nice note on the duck canvas chinos. It's cool to hear of someone really putting them through their paces:

To whom it may concern,

I recently picked up my first ever pair of rivet chinos during the recent sale, and I really wanted to voice my appreciation for how much I like them. I work frequently as a volunteer firefighter, and last night they got their first real taste of action. They are awesomely comfortable under my gear, and the duck canvas is tough as nails. So far not even a single stitch has ripped They stood up to crazy heat and came out unscathed. I'm already saving up for my next pair because I just want to wear them every time I'm at the firehouse. Thanks for making an awesome pair of pants.

4. neutrino

neutrino Senior Member

On the Eisenhower topic, if I sized up in the old fit because of shoulders and armholes, should I size up in the new one as well? I believe it was only length that was tweaked?

5. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Distinguished Member

6. neutrino

neutrino Senior Member

Another question to Mike: from those MTO shirt options, will some of them be stocked as OTR? I think the blue oxford was mentioned, but what about other solids?

7. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

So Mike, I think I might need one of those Luchino polos...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Epaulet Marcello jacket and linen pants​

8. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Distinguished Member

Mike & Crew,

Has the white denim arrived yet? Thanks

9. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

also just noticing this; how is there no white luchino polo?

10. applky

applky Distinguished Member

Wow the pics for the blue digicamo chino are up and it looks amazing, especially the cuffs.

Also the Wool/Cash/Mink trousers have been keeping me nice and warm throughout all this cold weather we've been having out east. If you're on the fence, don't be.

Despite the cold, looking forward to those Gitman warm-weather MTO shirting fabrics discussed a few pages back. Hoping for that white zephyr oxford I saw in the book. Are those still coming soon?

11. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Distinguished Member

I'm hoping there's a white polo on tap for the EPLA line. I think Mike said we're still a while out on those though...maybe April.

12. JVK1

JVK1 Senior Member

Will Epaulet be coming out with any spring jackets? Maybe a Harrington type?

13. Todd V

Todd V Senior Member

How's about a summer suit? Tan cotton?

14. Simplicio

Simplicio Senior Member

2" cuffs on linen trousers? This makes an interesting contribution to the discussion on cuffs/no cuffs. Personally, I am persuaded that cuffs will often be the right choice for tweed, flannel, and heavier trousers. I'm not sure they would work on the sanded canvas. And I had not thought about trying them on linen. My current debate is whether to put cuffs on my new corduroy trousers, just arrived from Epaulet. My instinct is "yes." But there is a little hesitation. BTW, they look great. I got the emerald green and the taupe.

15. El Argentino

El Argentino Distinguished Member

I think a hefty cuff on the bottom of linen could work for some people - the extra heft of the cuff could help the linen to fall better and thus maintain a slightly sharper look by helping to maintain the main pressed crease. Also gives it a bit more visual weight so you're not blowing around loosey-goosey.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014