• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@CPaul I typically get a response from Adele when I use that email... so maybe call if you can.

Last edited:

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Mike, 
I emailed the contact email the other day for a return.  I understand you might be busy with the new baby (congrats by the way) so didn't want to pester you.

Thanks,
Chris

Oh sure, sorry about that. You guys can continue to use the regular email and expect a quick response from here on. we got backed up over the past few days, but we're back on the grind

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ No offense, but for a variety of reasons, including reasons beneficial to yourself, this sort of thing is far better suited to PMs or email.

leftofthedial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

In all the insanity, somehow I forgot to post up our new leathers!

Epaulet Eisenhower Espresso Suede Jacket - $695

Epaulet Eisenhower Loden Suede Jacket - $695

Just a little note on this guy:

We only have a size or so of each left. If anyone is on the fence, do a search for an aged deerskin garment and you will probably end up hopping the fence!
biggrin.gif

Epaulet Eisenhower Natural Deerskin Jacket - $845

And, in my opinion, one of the most killer moto jackets out there:

Epaulet Bartlett Double Zip Brown Cowhide Motorcycle Jacket - $995

mothball

Reaction score
^ I ordered the deerskin this morning. I was worried it would sell out before I was able to buy.

Odd I/O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is this the contact e-mail for Epaulet?

[COLOR=FF00AA][email protected]
[/COLOR]
I have a sale/service related question and that's the only e-mail I can find on their site but it was listed under "Newsletter".

Dirty Gurty

Reaction score
My deerskin came today. Holy **** is it nice! Words can hardly do it justice, a perfect fit and the leather is so soft, really incredible, Epaulet folks!

leftofthedial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Is this the contact e-mail for Epaulet?

[COLOR=FF00AA][email protected]
[/COLOR]
I have a sale/service related question and that's the only e-mail I can find on their site but it was listed under "Newsletter".

That is the service email. But dude to baby duty, drop myself or Dylan a line and we will try to get you sorted out.

Matt [at] epauletnewyork.com
Dylan [at] epauletnewyork.com

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads