• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rennavate

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Re: the MTO shirts... is the full-roll button-down collar (model BSU) the updated collar, aka the one with a bit more room for ties? Going to order a shirt as soon as I get confirmation!

Last edited:

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think there were too many issues with adjusting the collar size the first time they did the shirt MTO program. It's a shame, because it was the only way I could get an EP shirt that fits perfectly, but I applaud them for not trying to do something that just wasn't working. Better this than dealing with tons of collar issues on every order.

MSchapiro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think there were too many issues with adjusting the collar size the first time they did the shirt MTO program. It's a shame, because it was the only way I could get an EP shirt that fits perfectly, but I applaud them for not trying to do something that just wasn't working. Better this than dealing with tons of collar issues on every order.

Agreed. Just a shame for me too wearing an XS or S but needing a 15.5 collar.

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sweatshirts look good, not too heritage-y which is nice. Will check them out when the jean restock hits Manhattan next week, I need new jeans badly.

eddiemczee

Reaction score
LOL, eddiemczee should earn a commission on that piece.

If some Epaulet Store credit ended up my way, I'm not going to complain...
Quote:

Epaulet San Francisco CONFIRMED? Seriously though, you guys need to come up and visit again for some karaoke.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For the Gitman MTO any plans in the future to access older Gitman fabrics from previous seasons?

CHRK33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just snagged the Gitman MTO chambray and eyeing a couple other patterns. The plus 2 inches in the sleeves will be clutch - would have preferred added body length as well but good enough.

Mike, what are favorite fabrics from this opening salvo?

Omar1223

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have that problem too; however, when I saw that fabric swatch for that jacket, I knew it was going to be amazing. Part of me regrets not going for the black watch jacket in the latest round of FF jackets. I don't particularly need a jacket in that fabric, but I know it's going to look badass.

I really like SVB's blue herringbone jacket that he just posted. That would be one of the fabrics I vote for if we could get some reissues. If some how we could find that in a classic brown herringbone, I'd probably buy both haha.

i would love one as well

aldenfan

Reaction score
For the Gitman MTO shirting, is this going to be offered for a while? Or will these only be up for a limited time?

Also, are these fabrics limited or will they be continued to be offered into the future?

wsumarine

Reaction score
Is the MTO compact point collar different than the point collar on the denim work shirt? If so, how do they differ?

neutrino

Reaction score
I'm also curious about the origin of the imported fabrics.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads