1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 9: A MTM nylon MA-1 bomber from Falcon Garments

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a nylon MA-1 from Falcon garments. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. pistolero

pistolero Senior Member

I would as well. 42L would be ace.

2. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Oh man, that's a great shot. The snow is unreal this year.

That's great! What a perfect fit on you - thanks for picking it up!

I hear ya - we should be able to make this happen!

So just to be clear, we'll carry two lines of product this year. Luigi Bianchi Mantova for Epaulet is a tailored jacket collection which will have an equivalent fit to LBM1911 but come in wools and wool blends. Very similar to our Samuelsohn line but with its own distinct fit and shoulder profile. These will be available both off the rack and MTO. MTO's can be done in Longs and Shorts. The fabrics that we chose are really rad and a bit non-traditional, so I think that you'll find some special things here.

LBM1911 is the casual, garment washed line that we've carried for a little over a year. Because garment washing has large minimums, they are not available for MTO work, and generally have to be ordered a season in advance. Unless a retailer orders a Long several months before delivery, it won't be cut. Since few retailers stock enough LBM inventory to carry both regulars and longs, long sizes are very rare to find.

The best chance that we have for offering longs is to try and pull from LBM's Italian stock. After our jackets are delivered (should be in the next few weeks) I'll inquire to see if any of them are stocked and available in Longs. I'll put up an open call here for interested parties to call out their sizes and we can see what's available in your size. If we can match you up with a jacket that you want, then we can special order it for you. There wouldn't be any kind of upcharge and we'd take care of the freight to have it sent from Italy to you, but it would be a final sale item. But yes, we should be able to make this happen!

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014

3. altmana

altmana Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    I know its snowing and winter for 6 more weeks (thanks Punxsutawney) BUT do not miss out on these walt shorts!!! They are fantastic!:slayer:

(Slim Walt Short Grey Sanded UK Canvas with Luchino Polo Shirt Forest Green (and big green workout ball, sorry)

4. tricky

tricky Distinguished Member

Both to account for shrinkage, others who may have tried them on and fabrics that go from mills to factories to the store etc. I always do a dry clean (it's actually a wet clean Eco cleaner) first.

5. bkotsko

bkotsko Distinguished Member

They are phenomenal.

6. Michigan Planner

Michigan Planner Distinguished Member

I'd love to see some fit pics with the caramel duck sportcoat (I tried using the search function but there are just too many hits for most of the words and the ones specifically for the sportcoat didn't have many pictures).

I finally got one recently and would love to see what other SF members have worn it with.

7. aldenfan

aldenfan Senior Member

8. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Epaulet navy herringbone tweed jacket and navy regimental twill pants​

9. thinman

thinman Distinguished Member

+1. My fruitless search for a casual jacket in 40L has made me turn to cardigans as an ultra-casual jacket-substitute, but it would be great to have one of the LBM 1911's. Now to find a place where I can try them on and nail down my size. In most brands I'm a 40L, but in some like Armani or RLPL, a 42L is a better fit.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2014

10. tricky

tricky Distinguished Member

I posted one during the contest submission in December.

11. Todd V

Todd V Senior Member

Mr. Stanley, looking good. From when was the navy blue herringbone jacket? Very nice....

12. TM79

TM79 Distinguished Member

I think a different pant would look better overall - little too matchy matchy for my eyes.

Nice jacket, though - been wondering if I should consider owning a navy herringbone but I've already got a Kent Wang brown.

13. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

OH YEAH SPEAKING OF WHICH

Hey thanks. It's from F/W 2012, I believe, although it could be an earlier sample.

14. lagsun

lagsun Distinguished Member

@FrankCowperwood Do you find the Barena Knit Sportcoat pills at all? I just received a charcoal one from the recent sale and was just wondering. Thanks.

15. oisin

oisin Senior Member

I've heard a rumor that we should see the poll go up today or tomorrow.