Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

EPLA, Barena, MKII for Epaulet:

[​IMG]

2. JezeC

JezeC Senior member

deleted

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  3. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

4. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Senior member

Mike,

I'm looking around for a new camera and curious what you, and others think of the Sony RX100M II?
    Also, you believe I saw in a previous thread that the white denim is still about four weeks out? Is that a generalization? Would really like to have these in my hands before the end of February if all possible. Thanks

5. FrankCowperwood

I have the older version RX100 (based on reading here) and have been very pleased. Still learning how to use it.

Image resolution is night and day improvement from smaller sensor cameras.

6. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

White and Grey denim is already cut and will start production next week. We'll have it well before the end of Feb - hopefully sometime in the next 2 weeks actually

And yes, the RX100 is an excellent camera. If you want something small and pocketable, then it's the best that I've seen. I have the first RX100 and it's brilliant. The RX1 is a big step up in image quality and optics, but you're limited by the fixed lens on it.

It's sadly not possible to do individual orders with really any of our EPLA shirts. Washing and (especially) dyeing is prohibitively expensive for a single unit. I mean, we could run it as a sample, but you'd be looking at nearly a $250 retail on it.

The issue is that both washing and dyeing have their own fixed charges. You pay a set fee for a wash, which could have 1 shirt or 100. You have to pay to have a dye bath set up, and then you can also do either 1 or 100 units in the same batch. Over a large quantity washing and dyeing is inexpensive, but start to cut the production and it really increases the unit price.

THAT SAID - these OD oxfords are going to blow you guys away. They are absolutely phenomenal, and I'm confident that they'll be the absolute best pieces on the market for anywhere near $110. I think that they'll be a hit and we'll quickly get a critical mass of guys who own the shirts and are interested in getting more. So, it's entirely realistic for us to do a group buy concept where we order into a special color - and with that, we can easily accommodate XS, XXL, and even XXXL pieces.

We'll be able to do that with this run too. I'm going to get dye tests of each color that we ordered. When they arrive, I'll shoot some pics and put them here. If anyone wants to tack on an XS or XXL, just let me know and we'll order it for you.

Glad to see that the MKII is still going strong!

Hmm, good question. I don't think a 44, but its possible that you'd need a 43. If you have a sportcoat that fits you well now, you can send us some basic measurements for that and we can try to hammer out what your size would be. Matt can help you out with that.

7. FrankCowperwood

I take it these enzyme washed shirts will be will be long-sleeved button downs, right? Speckled navy chambray sounds as if it ought to cause a stir,

8. Reveille

Reveille Well-Known Member

Thanks Mike, I'll contact Matt.

9. pekingman

pekingman Well-Known Member

10. geoffmartin17

geoffmartin17 Senior member

super pumped for the denim jacket and distressed western shirt. credit card ready!!!111

11. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Senior member

Yeah, I'm guessing I was around 12 or 13 last time I had a denim jacket but think I will be getting one of these.

12. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

Got my tracking. Looks like my order went through after all. :happy:
    Cardigan-thingy looks awesome. What is it?

13. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Southwick Overstock Pieces

Hey guys,

We compiled a group of Southwick jackets (and one suit) at clearance prices. There are all first-quality pieces which are either samples or mis-cut MTO pieces. With mis-cut meaning that something was off from what the customer wanted (ex. should have been 2 button, sleeves should have been long, etc), but there's nothing wrong with them.

Check it out. There's only one of each piece, but you might find something in there.

http://epauletnewyork.com/products/southwick-overstock-jackets

[​IMG]

The best pieces IMO....

Grey Wool Cash Suit for $500. This is a little over 50% off its original price, and it has the very common sizing of 40R jacket and 32 Walt Trouser

Navy Hopsack Weller for $450. This is in size 39R and will match our Walt Navy Hopsack trousers.

Navy Duck Canvas Daltrey for $300. Size 40R, and will match our Walt Navy Duck Canvas trousers

And somewhere out there on that horizon. Out beyond the neon lights. There must be a size 42R man who can pull this off.....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  14. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

They don't seem to be on the site. :embar: Could use another Epaulet suit.

15. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

So is that the complete list, or are there more on the site somewhere?