Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. kwanon

kwanon Senior member

Thank you kind stranger for taking the size 29 RCs away. I took a small flannel BD instead which is probably of way more use to me :)

2. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Mike-
    What are you expecting in terms of stock SS Walts?

3. JilSlander

JilSlander Senior member

I take it the Noragi and Overdyed Denim Jacket will be released much later?

Thanks, Mike.

4. Klemins

Klemins Senior member

The OD jacket get pushed back!?

5. Mr. Six

Mr. Six Senior member

Green. I was a little uncertain about the length, but then I thought, it's really a knit so the length will be just fine. Thanks for all the pics!

6. Randomore

Randomore Senior member

Thinking of doing the Barena Knit but I am unsure if I should do the 40 or 42. I am EXACTLY between a L and XL in the Shirting, Can anyone comment on the fit? Should I just size up to the 42 and call it a day? The next question would be Navy or Green.

Also I am ecstatic that you guys made your way to LA and releasing a crazy fantastic line in EPLA. I want EVERY piece! It definitely fits my style and you guys are doing a phenomenal job catching the LA vibe. [​IMG]

7. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Thank you sir! It feels good to be here!

And good question on the jacket. I'm a bit in the same boat, although I'm more a Large than an XL. I can wear an Epaulet large, but at times I'll be stressing some of the front buttons.

I wear a EU50/US40 pretty comfortably in it. If you could wear an Epaulet Large shirt reasonably (it's not killing you or looking too tight, just fitting a bit tighter than you would like), then I'd recommend that. Otherwise sizing up to the EU52 shouldn't give you a jacket that's too big - so that's a pretty safe bet.

The OD jackets need to be cut separately, so they'll come in the second round of jackets, around mid-March or so. We'll offer both black and indigo OD in them.

Norgai is undergoing patternwork right now! I'm hoping to have a sample to show in the next two weeks.

Lots of good stuff! Mostly wools and cottons - we're only going to stock one neutral colored linen for this season. But the MTO program will be a great resource for anyone who wants something really special.

8. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

9. applky

applky Senior member

I follow PTO's instructions for dealing with salt stains on shoes, but had a question about salt on trousers. Sometimes my trouser hem will get salt on it, and yesterday the back of an entire trouser leg got salted when I walked too close to a parked car. Is brushing the salt off enough, or should I take the trousers to the dry cleaners? The trousers in question are the Navy Lambswool Flannel Walts -- one of my faves.

Also looking forward to everything this spring.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014

10. metalleka

metalleka Active Member

Having a really great time reading your Tumblr blog right now. Just looking at the product history tells so much about the development of the brand. To me it feels like mainline Epaulet is way more sophisticated than it was back in '09 and '10. I'm probably going to get another order in this evening, too.

11. Todd V

Todd V Senior member

Gents -- sorry for the spam but if anyone missed out on the Small geelong cardigan from the current sale...hit me up. I am way to short for this sweater. :( I should have gone for the Russet tweeds dammit.

12. applky

applky Senior member

Someone should def pick up that Geelong. Bought it at full price myself and would do it again. Probably my favorite piece I picked up this past season.

13. about11oclock

about11oclock Senior member

If Todd's was medium I would be all over it.

14. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

15. Reveille

Reveille Well-Known Member

Mike, question for you: I've never been fitted for any of your jackets. I have the issue you describe about popping the chest buttons, but with an XL Epaulet shirt. Basically, everything fits well, neck, sleeves, waist, length, but the chest is slightly tight, and I feel like some of the buttons may pop off. Do you think an Epaulet 42 jacket would fit, or would I be better off with a 44?

Thanks!