Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. trig

trig Senior member

last 3 days. cramerton walts, sweet blackwatch pair i picked up off ebay, and the nori.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. tricky

tricky Senior member

3. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

Me too. The distressed versions coming up look pretty fantastic, but I'm interested to see what my rather easy livin' lifestyle does to this one.

I want to plug the EPLA tees too, if I may. These things really hold their shape (I have worn either the plum or the green pretty consistently since I bought them almost a month ago now) and they fabric is of a quality and softness that when I've put on a few other tees, those other tees feel rough by comparison. I think the EPLA tees could be something to pretty much live in come warmer weather. Excited to see the various other styles and colors that are coming.

I hereby request further Southern California and other palm tree/blue sky/sun associated photos from Trig, SVB, wj4, etc. etc.

It looks warmer there.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014

4. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

Oh, it is, friend. It is.

This does not prevent me from jealous glances at all you guys in tweed and flannel...

5. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

Oh, right, Las Vegas is probably pretty warm too... Maybe even the optimal temperature compared to the summer months when I typically stop in for a trade show.

And yes the tweed and flannel does compensate. I am currently wearing some tweed.

But I could wear that in 30 degree weather. It's this dangerous windchill stuff I'm not hip with.

6. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Take 25% off all sale merchandise!

Hey guys,

We've got a freaking ton of Spring product on the way, so the Sale section merch has to go. We're offering 25% off all sale items for the next 72 hours. This will get emailed out in our newsletter at 10:30AM EST, but you guys can see and use it now. Just enter this into the discount code field:

epaulet-extra-sale

The code will expire on Feb 2nd. Enjoy!

7. neutrino

neutrino Senior member

That's insane.
    That brings the napoli down to 220 from 380 at which I ordered. It hasn't reached me yet so I'm still not sure if a 38 is right for me though - definitely wasn't anticipating such drops. EP is off the chain with the sale this season. [​IMG]

8. anrobit

anrobit Senior member

I don't think I have ever bought anything as quickly as I just did. I'd like to thank both your and my insomnia, and the wonderful Epaulet team

9. stevent

stevent Senior member

Yeah solid deals on the carmina shell as well

Ordered the last pair of juniper linen earlier this week, happy I did as wouldn't have wanted to miss it

10. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Haha, "off the chain" is right. Remind me to time travel and smack the Mike Kuhle of August 2013 for thinking that everyone in Southern California was desperate for more tweed trousers (rather than duck canvas Rivets and wool hopsack!).

Clearing out space isn't an exaggeration though - we've got a ton of stuff en route and we really need to make some room. There's some great deals here!

11. Randomore

Randomore Senior member

Picked up the last white blue label white bd shirt. Hoping I can shrink the collar a bit. Any tips? Throw it in dryer a few times?

12. pekingman

pekingman Well-Known Member

Good to see something from the 1st row on the sale page go .... Now the Sandy Orange tweed, Klein blue Hardie and Callenish topcoat (all purchased in the last 3 months and still in stock in my size) are no longer taunting me as "3-in-a-row" :)

Seriously, with the extra reduction the price on the topcoat is now bonkers - I bought it at the $735 sale price and am happy with that, but at $450 it it should be strutting out of the shop by itself. Happy though to take advantage though of the sale price drop to pick up the grey herringbone tweed Walts to go with it.

Mike - quick question for you about vests (waistcoats). I've had some extra browsing time recently (stuck at home for a few days following an operation to fix a meniscus tear), and have been looking through some of the older pages of the EP thread where there are some great fit pictures. Is it still possible to get these cut as special orders for in-season fabrics? What would the approximate pricing be?

13. trig

trig Senior member

14. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

$60 for the digi camo shorts, score! :slayer:

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014

15. tricky

tricky Senior member

Just grabbed the tweed coat and a few flannel shirts. Trying to resist more.

Would be very interested in tweed vests!