Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. 70gransport

70gransport Well-Known Member

I would so rock a tweed sportcoat, though speaking of tweed how's the collab with Farinelli's coming? Just excited for what you have coming down the pipe.

2. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

I would so rock a tweed sportcoat, though speaking of tweed how's the collab with Farinelli's coming? Just excited for what you have coming down the pipe.

yeah what are the details of this thing? prices, pics, descriptions, what the item actually is? haha

thanks

3. breakz

breakz Senior member

yeah what are the details of this thing? prices, pics, descriptions, what the item actually is? haha

thanks

Still interested as well, I heard this was a shirt jacket?

4. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

5. thenanyu

thenanyu Senior member

I am so in on the tweed+alden conga line.

6. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

That would be awesome. The one thing that has been keeping me from ordering them is that I wanted to see some "real world" and somewhat broken in pics. Please post when you get a chance....that might push me over the edge.

Got some shots for you. These are the horsehide boots after about 3 weeks of wear. No polish, no treatment, no nothing. Looking at the shots, I probably should have cleaned them first - but this is truly keeping it real! I wore these in the rain quite a bit too. The finish and color tone is fairly irregular, and differs from boot to boot. The horsehide has a really interesting grain, and will move from totally smooth to heavily textured. Compared to the usual cowhide workboot, these really stand out.

[​IMG]
    See full size

[​IMG]
    See full size

[​IMG]
    See full size

[​IMG]
    See full size

And they are comfortable. Despite their height, they're fairly lightweight. Break-in is really fast, and the soft insole makes these really easy to wear all day long.

7. slide13

slide13 Senior member

Thank you very much for those pics. I really don't need another pair of boots but I like the way these look even better in these pics then in the stock photos.....I may have to cave in and get a pair soon. I've never been a huge fan of the wedge style sole but this one looks pretty good I think.

8. Epaulet

I just finished off the photo shoot of our first Fall tie delivery. I'm editing all the images now, and we'll have all these ready to go by Thursday morning.

There's a lot of good stuff coming, but this is one of my favorites - 100% wool buffalo check.

[​IMG]

9. randomkoreandude

whats the price point on those alden wingtip boots? did i miss all the details on these?

10. Epaulet

whats the price point on those alden wingtip boots? did i miss all the details on these?

No, I haven't really mentioned them before. I was updating my signature and figured that the "Coming Soon" thing would be a nice touch. I should have these within the next two weeks. I haven't received the final pricing from them, but I estimate that the retail will be in the ballpark of the Context makeups.

I've got a TON of stuff on the way. All sorts of collaborative and exclusive new items. I'll keep everyone updated.

11. nsmys

nsmys New Member

Epaulet,

The horsehide boots look great! I ordered a pair in size 8.5 a few days ago...I understand that you now have a full size run, so should I receive them shortly? Btw, I find my Thorogood moc toe boots more comfortable than my Redwing 875s and they have better details like a storm welt. Never understood why Thorogood is not a more common/visible brand.

12. Doctor

Doctor Senior member

I just finished off the photo shoot of our first Fall tie delivery.

Keen to see these!!

13. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Tie looks sick.
    Price? How can I order?

Thx.

I just finished off the photo shoot of our first Fall tie delivery. I'm editing all the images now, and we'll have all these ready to go by Thursday morning.

There's a lot of good stuff coming, but this is one of my favorites - 100% wool buffalo check.

[​IMG]

14. randomkoreandude

Sizes will definitely run 36R-42R, and I might add a 34R and 44R if there's interest. I'm working like hell to match the overall sizing one-to-one with our shirts. So if an Epaulet Medium fits you well, then you can expect that the 38 blazer will too. Hopefully, this can be a program that we can continually run and expand upon.

yeah that would make things so much easier if it was tailored to your sizes!!!

15. Epaulet

Epaulet,

The horsehide boots look great! I ordered a pair in size 8.5 a few days ago...I understand that you now have a full size run, so should I receive them shortly? Btw, I find my Thorogood moc toe boots more comfortable than my Redwing 875s and they have better details like a storm welt. Never understood why Thorogood is not a more common/visible brand.

Thanks man! We shipped your order yesterday via UPS - I'll PM you the tracking no.

Tie looks sick.
    Price? How can I order?

Thx.

Thanks - the tie is $60 with free shipping. We'll have it on our website by Thurs morning. I'll post the links once they're live.

yeah that would make things so much easier if it was tailored to your sizes!!!

Tell me about it. I think that consistent sizing is really crucial - especially when you're a brand that does a significant amount of mail order business. All of our blazers and jackets will match up nicely with the shirts.