Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. applky

applky Senior member

Wow -20F? Impressive.

Which tweed Walts did you wind up going with?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
  2. SeanMarcellus

SeanMarcellus Well-Known Member

Slim Walt Trouser Grey Herringbone UK Tweed are the ones I took to Boston, I just ordered some of the Olive Tree before I left, can't wait. I wanted to order the heavy wool & cashmere but they ran out of fabric.

Just got an email form my manager "These are excellent clothes - thank you for the link!"

3. geoffmartin17

geoffmartin17 Senior member

absolutely need that distressed western shirt. like instacop. like preinsta instacop. whens the ETA for that???

4. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

Sorry for the spam...something came up and I need some quick dough, so I'm reluctantly offering my two FF jackets (40S) and a few Carminas (8.5UK)if anyone missed out and wants. No alterations on the jackets, they're barely worn (twice each I think) and they're sick. Shoes are also very gently worn.

If this is a problem I'll delete, just though some guys here might want to know these were available.

Onto the good stuff, those distressed denims look awesome...hope to be able to snag one once they're out if things settle down here!

5. Mr. Six

Mr. Six Senior member

^ Not the ruby boots! :(

6. kwhitelaw

kwhitelaw Senior member

^^

my wallet appreciates that you are not an 11.5

7. JVK1

JVK1 Senior member

Will the grey and black denim be available in a Rudy cut upon release?

8. altmana

altmana Well-Known Member

I'd vote for in your face orange, akin to the Blaze twill walts.

9. ThomSquared

ThomSquared Senior member

Thank God none of Rob's stuff fits me...

10. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Hear hear! Rob is as legit as it comes, and he's got a boss collection of Carmina up for sale. If you're an 8.5UK, then you should definitely check it out!

Glad that you dig it! ETA is pretty soon, about 3-4 weeks. We'll run the Engineer shirt with the same treatment.

Thank you sir! We appreciate all of the kind words and it's great to hear that you're so pleased.

Unfortunately no. New pattern work - especially for a jean... and especially when you're a demanding pain in the ass about fit like I am - takes some time. We started in earnest back in December, so we're still in the first fit trial. I'd peg the Fairfax for end of February, and I'll launch it just in basic indigo to make sure that it works well for everyone. But it's on the calendar!

Good call! Plum would be fantastic

Excellent - glad that you dig it! We're planning to run some biz-caz fabrics like gingham and white/blue oxford as well, so you might find even more options there.

We're planning the MTO Trouser roll-out for next week (this week will be MTO Gitman shirts).

For the trousers, we sat down at the factory and hammered out a system where we can allow a large degree of customization. You'll be able to choose a bunch of details:

1) Walt, Rudy, or Driggs Fit
    2) Several different closures (extended tab, extended tab with button, simple button-through, no button closure)
    3) Belt loops, side tabs, or suspender buttons
    4) Rear besom or flap pockets. Flap can be on the left, right, or both
    5) Coin pocket or no. Coin pocket can be button-through as well
    6) Zip fly or button fly
    7) Different button choices and different waistband liner choices
    8) Finished hem at specific inseam length

The factory is passing along an upcharge for this work, so MTO trousers from here on in will have to carry a $30 surcharge. But since they'll arrive finished and hemmed, that should knock out about $10-$15 in cost for most guys, so it's hopefully not too bad. And as I mentioned, we'll have about 50-70 fabrics to choose from with a mixture of basics, premiums, wacko colors and patterns that we could never stock, and limited run specials (like the wool-mink-cash).

We'll still stock quite a few trousers, and you can expect us to have something like 25 fabrics in our in-stock line this season. So we're not abandoning that at all. This system is just a way for us to offer a lot more and allow you guys to customize the trousers as you like. It's proved so successful with the Rivet Chinos that we're really excited to launch it for the trousers too.

11. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

Distressed shirt will hopefully make me less sad about VISVIM supposedly making single digit numbers of the damaged 4 corners shirt in my size.

12. venividivicibj

venividivicibj Senior member

Pretty stoked about the tons of new trousers coming out.

Will we be able to see actual examples of each of the trousers made up? or will these be seen as just swatches?

13. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

Mike - With respect to the finished hem on the MTO trousers, how much (if any) extra fabric will be left in case someone had to "let out" a little more?

14. venividivicibj

venividivicibj Senior member

I'm sure you could just leave it I hemmed or have the inseam be extra long and hem it yourself.

15. Reveille

Reveille Well-Known Member

Mike, excited about the new trouser program on the way. Question, will you also have this available for Rivets? Meaning, will you have a similar MTO program with additional new spring fabrics?

Thanks!