1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. tricky

tricky Senior member

I can't remember. I'm pretty certain I got the olive windowpane and I can't remember the other at all.

I don't know if this model will work though as I only wear their Napoli (and LBM) models. Shoulder padding typically doesn't work but I'm hopeful.

2. Hiamosey

Hiamosey Senior member

I'm fighting the urge to purchase everything at once.

More so than I ever have before.

3. tricky

tricky Senior member

Don't fight the inevitable. Surrender yourself ;)

4. bradp

bradp Senior member

haha ....tricky, while he probably has the dopest wardrobe in history, is probbaly not the greatest role model

5. altmana

altmana Well-Known Member

I hate to have yet another Mike have you considered this.... BUT

I think some Shell Cordovan slip-ons would be soooo killer :slayer:.

Something in this shape.

[​IMG]

6. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

Shell vans. :uhoh:

And I mean that uhoh in a bad way

7. ReversoLover

ReversoLover Senior member

Woah woah woah, speckled chambray is back in stock??? Where???

8. macjedi

macjedi Senior member

I need a pair of walking shoes for Europe (France, Spain, Italy) in June. Would the tennis trainers in snuff or a cognac or sienna brown calfskin work with dressier trouser fabrics like the pale gray Hopsack or linen walts? I typically don't wear sneakers, and don't wanna look like I'm wearing sneakers with dress pants. Any thoughts?

9. budapest12

budapest12 Senior member

There was like one.

10. Hiamosey

Hiamosey Senior member

Yup

Here's hoping that Large isn't too roomy.

1 person likes this.
  11. Michigan Planner

Michigan Planner Senior member

Well, at least one more FF sportcoat has shipped. I got the notification this morning that my charcoal corduroy sportcoat has been shipped out so soon I'll have 2 of the three that I ordered. I'm still waiting on my steel blue tweed. I was hoping to have it in time for an annual economics conference that I will be at next week but that doesn't look like it will be happening. I always like the idea of tweed in the ole campus setting.

12. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Yup, pretty much the same weight on all of the tweeds and flannels in this season's MTO offerings.

Good catch! We took a return on that today. We will have a very large restock of this style coming soon - along with all of those preorders.

The new shape is called the "Driggs Tactical." We're running it by GMTO at the moment in Wool-Mink-Cash. I'll have it online shortly.

It's basically the raddest winter trouser ever known to mankind.

The immortal Camel fit pic from Epaulet's 2009 trouser collection....

[​IMG]

Should be arriving soon. We've received about 50% of them, but we didn't get anything this week. I actually dropped a line to Southwick a few days ago.

Part of the Factory Finds arrangement is that they're allowed to produce and ship the jackets when there are lulls in production, so I can't break their chops too much, but we've generally gotten everything in the general time frame before. We projected a mid-November completion, so I imagine that we'll have most in-hand within the next two weeks.

Hmm, honestly I'm not sure. I'd suggest hunting around on google a bit to see if there's a supply house for something like that.

Shirts are 8-12 weeks for production on factory finds, so we should be around the same delivery time frame on those. I know that they cut them a few weeks back, so it should be soon. Sewing usually takes a little under a month.

Thank you sir!

Oh hell yes. It's going to be viciously cold here. Bring gloves, a scarf, and a hat. If you don't have a serious coat, then consider picking up some thermal long johns. I can't tell you how many SoCal tourists I see trying to get by with a hoodie and denim jacket in the middle of December.

I get it. I did the exact opposite in LA last year. I must have packed like 12 pairs of tweed pants for the move. I never managed to take a single one off of the rack in my closet.

Haha, that would be rad! I'm working on some new leathers as we speak. I got beautiful samples of an unfinished veg-tan horsehide We're going to punch out the Tennis Low in it. It would start out a light blonde color and then age to a caramel as you wear it. Price is good too, so we could be at something like $250 on it.

13. runningfrog

runningfrog Senior member

a big mto order of driggs came in earlier this week, so i'm putting my summer rivets away to make space.

from top: clay, grey oxford, mint, papaya, french blue, plum.

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  14. gumercindo

gumercindo Senior member

I can't take my eyes off the Thedi jacket - really beautiful piece, guys.

My question about the jacket like that is the horsehide. I know it's rarer but the stiffness of it concerns me. Is all horsehide stiff?

15. Albert Yi

Albert Yi Member

Epaulet Asbury jacket. Gorgeous color and great fit...although I could stand to lose a few pounds. Inspiration to diet I guess...

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  16. MGoCrimson

MGoCrimson Senior member

@runningfrog Was this a factory finds? I don't recall seeing any of those fabrics available for Walt/Driggs/Rudy makeups

17. Epaulet

Thanks! And the Thedi Jacket is Front Quarter Horsehide. Like the Wyatt, it isn't stiff at all. It feels like freaking butter, actually. It's an Italian horsehide, and it's straight up one of the best feeling leathers that I've ever touched.
    Very sharp. Nice match with the rest of the look too.

18. Epaulet

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
  19. runningfrog

runningfrog Senior member

no, most of those are older rivet fabrics. i got a bunch of driggs mto from the current fabrics. a few g&l military twills and some three season wools.

the driggs fit is spot on and very similar to my walts after i had the legs slimmed down.

20. MGoCrimson

MGoCrimson Senior member

Darn. I was hopeful for a moment. Been looking for a clay/stone in Walt for ages. Thanks for the reply