1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 9: A MTM nylon MA-1 bomber from Falcon Garments

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a nylon MA-1 from Falcon garments. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. kwanon

kwanon Senior Member

Yes, please

2. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Distinguished Member

Same thoughts here...

3. katabatic

katabatic Senior Member

4. forsan

forsan Senior Member

A noragi inspired piece?! The more adventurous side of my style is screaming! [​IMG]

5. trig

trig Distinguished Member

so much temptation with all these ff swatches.

can't decide between the grey-red heathered check, navy wool-cash check, or the blackwatch

Last edited: Jan 14, 2014

6. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Haha me too!

It's been really exciting designing the EPLA line. We're taking New York in a really nice direction this year with more makers and MTO programs, and the LA line allows us to be more directional. When Matt first showed me the Noragi, I thought that it was really fresh, but "how the hell do I wear it" came into my mind. So we cooked up some modifications to make it a bit more wearable and practical, while still retaining the interest of the original style. I think that you guys will dig it!

Oh yes, sorry about that - it was a copy and paste error. I'll get the correct Alt Wien sizing up later this evening.

Cool! I personally prefer the blue - it will stand out nicely, and many guys use Factory Finds as a way to experiment with something a little more unique. It's a gorgeous fabric.

7. JezeC

JezeC Distinguished Member

By the way, who won the EP contest?

8. Mr. Six

Mr. Six Distinguished Member

Welcome to your first Cali winter during a drought! (Remember this when/if the next El Niño year is upon us.)

9. aldenfan

aldenfan Senior Member

Mike, do you have the size measurements for a 48 XLONG FF jacket? I'm particularly interested in the shoulder, chest, and sleeve.

10. PartagasIV

PartagasIV Distinguished Member

Chalk up one more 'interested' for this. The olive moleskin jacket from last year was underrated I think--it's one of my more worn Ep pieces. Will be good to have an alternative piece.

When you mentioned anything in the Pantone book--I would be down for something pretty bright, 'fuck off' category color from Pantone--hoodie. Maybe after you make up some basics and get it marinating in some heads.

Scottish light tatt! :slayer:

11. Louys

Louys Senior Member

You know, looking at pictures of a noragi makes a lot of sense of all the Asians where I am who always wear unbuttoned cardigans. I see what they're going for now and I like it.

12. zinc2162

zinc2162 Senior Member

I can't decide whether to go with the Navy Cashmere Flannel or the Herringbone Windowpane...

And that Cognac boots are stunning. One question though, can I dress up with these boots? I am wondering if the commando sole will throw things off a bit.

13. Epaulet

Tough choice on those two! Both of them are great.

For the Cognac boots, the overall style is fairly rugged. If you dress them up, then they would be best matched with thicker fabrics like flannel and tweed. They would be brilliant with that.

I don't have a 48XLong to measure, but the scaling is done on a CAD system, so you can expect that it will move out in predictable intervals from the largest size in our measurements. If you like, drop an email to matt[at]epauletnewyork.com, and he can personally assist you with sizing.

We have to still do the voting - I haven't forgot! We'll get it rolling next week.

14. Epaulet

[​IMG]

Here's a quick fit shot of the Snorkel Parka in action during the infamous "Polar Vortex." My jacket is from last year, and both Logan and Jim picked up their Sage parkas this season.

I know that it's hard to believe but we actually did most of our drinking AFTER this photo was taken.

15. forsan

forsan Senior Member

Just got word that I might be going to New York in a couple weeks for work. Maybe I'll finally be able to get fitted after all!

You guys were closed last time I was back in LA for the holidays. I'm feeling lucky this time! Got my eye on those Factory Finds.