1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Badandy

Badandy Senior member

Thanks for the quick reply. Looking to pick up either the dark brown CXL you have on the site now or waiting for the Innsbruck. If I didn't live in southern california then the Innsbruck is the easy choice - currently debating whether it would look ridiculous to rock an Indy with commando sole when I'm in warm, dry weather 90% of the year...

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
  2. jhuetsch

jhuetsch Well-Known Member

I thought I recalled @Epaulet mentioning olive moleskins being available to purchase on the site at some point. Is that still happening? Or will MTO be the only option?

3. Patrick R

Patrick R Senior member

I'm looking for a pair of grey jeans. I poked around on this thread and looked at as many pics of the grey Wilshires as I could find. They tend to look blueish in the photos. There was one outdoor shot I saw that actually looked grey. What's people's real world experience here, are they actually discernibly grey?

4. rgweiser53

rgweiser53 Well-Known Member

Would like to see the Alden Byron Plain Toe Boot in Brown Regina Grain -- saw in pictures on another site and I love the look.

5. LaymanX

LaymanX Senior member

Kopped the Spiewak in black. I live in Toronto, so it'll be a nice break from the CG's.

6. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

I would say depends on the shade of grey you want. These are more on the charcoal end of the spectrum compared to like a light heathered grey. When looking at them next to a blue they are noticeably grey.

I happen to be wearing mine right now. Here they are next to a grey suede piece of furniture

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

The pair I have is definitely grey to my eye. You can always return them if they aren't the color you want. Wilshire cut is really good.

1 person likes this.
  8. Patrick R

Patrick R Senior member

I trust both of you and that picture shows a perfect color for what I want. Ordered in two sizes. Will keep the best fit.

9. tricky

tricky Senior member

You're gonna love it. Wore mine in TO all last winter and was never cold. And unlike the CG it doesn't turn you into an oven indoors / on the subway.

10. ino68

ino68 Senior member

They are indeed a 'true' grey. From the pictures I was actually hoping they would be a blue-grey, but seeing them while I was in NYC, they do not have the blue cast that comes through in pictures.

1 person likes this.
  11. gentfarmer

gentfarmer Senior member

What is the fabric of the tie? Maker? Looks great!

12. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

His company; Yellow Hook Ties

13. Mghart

Mghart Senior member

In for some Alden pre-orders. Fingers crossed for some color 8/antique love!

14. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

Other than the Brixton boot, which hadn't been rerun, I don't recall seeing color 8 antique combos from Epaulet.

15. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

The Alt Wein shoe has been run twice

16. konadog

konadog Senior member

my guess is those Thedi leather jackets are going to be amazing. been drooling over their offerings for a few weeks now. kinda kicking myself for ordering a custom aero jacket last week as i had no idea these were coming and avail immediately.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
  17. Steel28

Steel28 Senior member

I would love something like this in the future from Thedi Leathers...

[​IMG]

18. lifeinabox

lifeinabox Senior member

No more ridiculous than the women wearing Uggs in 70 degree weather or some prominent posters around SF that wear thick wool coats and sweaters out of cold weather envy.

I've got a pair of Innsbruck Indys and plan to wear them in LA. I also travel quite a bit to colder climates but shouldn't stop you. It's just a sole, after all.

19. avsmusic1

avsmusic1 Senior member

WIsh I had seen this in time to grab a sage.

20. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Senior member

[​IMG]
    Epaulet MTO black canvas rivet chinos

1 person likes this.