1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Thank you sir! You're going to love it.

And thanks to everyone who ordered factory finds today - this is going to be a great start to our Gitman partnership!

It's on order. Sometime between 1/25 and 2/15. I'm so freaking excited for that!

2. jl70115

jl70115 Member

I'm curious if someone can provide a sizing comparison between the Rivet Chino 8 oz. and Bonobos Washed Chino. I'm trying to upgrade a few well-worn everyday chinos and I'm trying to minimize the order and exchange cycle. I wear a 33 waist in the Bonobos straight and slim straight with a little room to spare so I recently ordered a 32" Rivet. I would appreciate any first hand insight as to how these pants compare, especially after washing and wearing a few times. Many thanks.

3. zinc2162

zinc2162 Senior Member

4. El Argentino

El Argentino Distinguished Member

Debating between three of the FF fabrics; Mike out of the Grass Green OCBD, the Pastel Summer Plaid, or the grey herringbone multiplaid, which would be most acceptable on a casual Friday in an office setting for this summer? Hard to tell the scale of the patterns from just swatches.

Personally leaning toward the grey herringbone plaid with that pink running through it. Very cool.

5. Steel28

Steel28 Distinguished Member

excited. white EP denim and Carmina loden green loafers for summer!

6. Omar1223

Omar1223 Distinguished Member

7. Epaulet

No, I don't believe that it will. This is an Italian cloth, not a true Indian "madras"

Killer!

For a Summer shirt, go wtih Grass Green. Grey H-bone is great, but it's going to be on the heavy side for summer.

8. applky

applky Distinguished Member

Thanks Mike. On the white denim, how tight will the stock be for that? And will they launch in NYC, too? I'm mostly set in the indigo denim department, but these special denims, especially the white denim, has piqued my interest.

Also, for anyone on the fence about the white denim: I got the bone FF rivet chinos -- sort of like white denim done in a rivet chino style -- this past summer, and wore them constantly throughout the summer and fall. It definitely became a crucial pant color for me very quickly.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014

9. stmaier

stmaier Senior Member

Mike--are you going to Pitti? If so, looking forward to what leathers Carmina has for the new season...

10. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Distinguished Member

Think this question may have gotten missed due to all the FF shirt craziness - will the EPLA polos be released soon, and what colors will be available? And will the fit be consistent with the Luchino polo?

11. Epaulet

Nope, with our new arrival in Feb, my trade show attendance is canceled for this season. I have to do all my Pitti buying via email and be content with looking at Instagram photos of all the other suited, scarved, and monked attendees.

We're a bit out on the polo. Probably April. Sizing, shape and fit will be consistent with the Luchino, although you won't have to size down. Not sure on launch colors, but they'll be largely easy ones.

We'll plan to make between 36-50 pairs of a jean in a given denim at a time. That should be enough to get some into the NYC store. The first Wilshire sold really fast, but there was a lot of pent up demand and that's a great, easy denim. White will be a little more niche.

12. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Distinguished Member

Cool thanks, polo season is probably coming earlier for me than most others in this thread, I'm sure I'll be wearing mine by March, so I'll definitely be picking some of those up once they're stocked, especially in staple colors. I really like the Luchino, but I'm interested in getting some more casual-ish polos to replace some old ones from Banana Republic (gasp!). I thought about looking at maybe Sunspel or some other brands, but I'm content with waiting for the EPLA line.

13. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

Balmy 6 degrees this morning:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tweed Walts
    Alden Cigar Brix
    Howlin' Scarf

14. tricky

tricky Distinguished Member

Mike - are you able to confirm sizing? Thanks!

15. rydenfan

rydenfan Distinguished Member

Awesome! Getting closer!! Our due date is today so any time now...