1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

Um... dude. The "Olympic!"

2. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Sure thing. We have something like 15 new trousers slated to be delivered this season. These will be our usual in-stock program, available in Walts size 30-36.

In addition to this, we'll show about 12-15 additional swatches which can be purchased by special order.

Things like last year's orange linen is a great example. I think that it's an awesome pant, but it was a lousy seller for us. Which is to be expected, as not everyone wants to wear a pair of screaming orange linen trousers (even if I, very desperately, want to). It's just not feasible for me to stock something like that in the future, as there's only a handful of guys who are willing to purchase it.

So, my plan is to stock basics with a few interesting things thrown in there and also offer a range of less common/more select appeal fabrics by special order. That way, we can offer a larger assortment than ever before.

Overall, we're only going to stock a few less styles than we used to. They'll definitely be plenty of in-stock pieces to choose from. But the MTO program will allow us to offer a lot above and beyond that in both Walt and Rudy fits, and sizes outside of our 30-36 stock range.

Haha, nope I haven't forgotten that! I'm just thinking that real colorful denim is better for later in the season, so that's going to be an April-May thing. I'll have to see how the sample comes out, but I think that it's going to look cool.

Although to that end, there's nothing seasonally appropriate about doing a white jean in February. I'm just going to break that code as it's the best white selvedge that I've ever seen. I bought the fabric with a quickness when I saw it. I predict that any and all white jean nay-sayers will be instantly converted into white jean enthusiasts. It's that freaking good.

3. Epaulet

IDK, that's so bombastic.

Some might call it "Boombastic"

I'm kind of leaning towards "The Fairfax"

4. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Distinguished Member

Phew. I was sweating that one. And the good thing about getting white jeans in February is that you are ready to go for the warmer weather. And heck, it's not even that cold many places come March.

And, Wilshire jeans and EPLA plum tee. Inside photo because we're having a wind chill advisory around here. Weather.com says it currently feels -37 out. I kid you not.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014

5. StanleyVanBuren

6. StanleyVanBuren

other great Santa Monica-area street names:

Euclid
    Centinela
    West Channel
    Marguerita
    Bundy

then, start getting really creative; what kind of item could be called "the incline?" or how about that just-north-of-santa-monica piece of awesomeness that is "Chautauqua" (my old street!)

also, here is an easy one: pick whatever the most expensive item in the EPLA line is and call it the "Abbot Kinney"

7. thirdman

thirdman Senior Member

FF shirts look great! Glad to hear about the slightly smaller collar.

Out of curiosity, were you still thinking of putting up the FF jackets in the near future?

Thanks!

8. El Argentino

El Argentino Distinguished Member

The Bundy Jean? :uhoh:

9. Epaulet

No, it's safe to say that their will never be a Bundy Jean.

But a Bundy OCBD? That could be a thing for Spring '14. It would have to be a bit of a looser fit - something that you can really dance in...

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Yup, Southwick FF jackets should go live later this month. I'm planning to get the swatches in a few days.

10. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Distinguished Member

I with you on this. The soft feel is fantastic, in particular.

11. scrolls

scrolls Senior Member

Any advice on cleaning these gloves? Wore them out in awful weather yesterday and there was a decent amount of salt stains on them today. I've wiped them with a wet cloth which helped but a couple stubborn marks remain. Never owned a nice pair of gloves so just wondering if there's anything else you'd advise.

12. US Grant

US Grant Senior Member

Anyone have the Seaward & Stearn swim trunks? Curious how they fit. Am thinking hard about them but they are Final Sale. Look pretty awesome, though it's Epaulet we're talking so you know that steez is legit

13. rydenfan

rydenfan Distinguished Member

Can't wait to see the dark grey Wilshire!!! I am all over those

14. tricky

tricky Distinguished Member

Will let you know in a day or two. Post has been slow over holidays but expecting a package soon.

15. tricky

tricky Distinguished Member

Ok so I'm a bit confused. I know the FF shirts have a slightly smaller collar, but on the go-forward will all Epaulet shirts have this new size collar?