• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

neutrino

Reaction score
My apologies if this is inappropriate, but just to follow the Snorkel praise (also, it's sold out in that size): came across a good deal on ebay, size 34, NWT. Would have grabbed if it were a 38.

brp2

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas Eve

Epaulet Christmas Trousers​

That is ******* fantastic.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wilshire jeans showed up this morning:

Also peeking out is an EPLA tee in plum.

Not pictured is the western shirt, which is awesome.

A happy Christmas and holidays to all.

Last edited:

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nice fit!! Same three items I ordered (except engineered instead of western). Will take forever to cross customs this time of year though...sigh

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So... cold...

Must... sell... stuff... on ebay... to buy... n3-b... parka.

cold[1].gif

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Frank,

Initial impressions of the denim?

2nd - I'm so hooked on Rivets then Walts now that I haven't worn jeans in years...

Very favorable. The fit in the 34 is perfectly comfortable from the start. Not tight anywhere. Very similar to how 34 Walts fit me. Denim is dense and soft with the one wash. I'd say that they are jeans without any drama.

tigerpac

Reaction score
Manhattan store closed today?!? 20 dollar cab ride wasted... guess I'll call before hand from now on!

wsumarine

Reaction score

Those look good! I think mine will be here this afternoon :)

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The tracking # on the shipment for my Wilshire jeans still says estimated delivery as Dec 24, but it's after 6pm here and my mail was already delivered, so looks like no early Christmas present for me :(

It's weird, the actual tracking information hasn't updated since Dec 22, and it just says depart USPS sort facility in LA, and no new updates since then. I'm sure USPS is slammed this time of year, but it's weird that it was shipped 2-day priority mail and hasn't shown any updates in the past 2 days.

Last edited:

wsumarine

Reaction score

The tracking # on the shipment for my Wilshire jeans still says estimated delivery as Dec 24, but it's after 6pm here and my mail was already delivered, so looks like no early Christmas present for me :(

It's weird, the actual tracking information hasn't updated since Dec 22, and it just says depart USPS sort facility in LA, and no new updates since then. I'm sure USPS is slammed this time of year, but it's weird that it was shipped 2-day priority mail and hasn't shown any updates in the past 2 days.

Just checked my tracking. Looks like mine are in the same place as yours.

I must have pissed off someone in the USPS. First they smoke out my rivets, then they black-hole my jeans by sending them 2300 miles in the wrong direction :p

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Can't go wrong with moonshine for xmas
Or anytime, really
Merry Christmas Eve
Epaulet Christmas Trousers​
Also peeking out is an EPLA tee in plum. Not pictured is the western shirt, which is awesome. A happy Christmas and holidays to all.
Whoa, those look GREAT on you! Thanks so much for picking them up! We're selling these jeans really well, and about 70% of the stock is gone, although we've still got at least one unit in every size except 33. I'm really keen to hear everyone's feedback on them. I've personally sold about 15 of them at our Santa Monica store, and it's been really exciting to see guys try them on. Most of the customers are already familiar with the Walt/Chino and they're getting a great fit on the first try. Matt and I tested the hell out of this and it took a while, but I think that we really nailed the basic slim-straight shape. I'm going to reorder the Wilshire for another delivery in mid-Feb or so.
Manhattan store closed today?!? 20 dollar cab ride wasted... guess I'll call before hand from now on!
Ah yes, sorry. Most of our staff takes off today, so we only had enough guys to cover the BK store. We always do a lot of biz there on Christmas eve. Here in Santa Monica I'm closing at 5PM.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

My apologies, this is happening to a lot of our shipments that went out that day. USPS is generally always fast and reliable, but the 23rd & 24th are the biggest delivery days of the entire year by far, so I imagine that all non-Express boxes are held up due to overcapacity. Happens with UPS Ground too around this time of year. You should get them Thurs-Fri.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads