1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

Ripstop and CXL, like PB&J

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10 people like this.
  2. bkotsko

bkotsko Senior member

Looking awesome

3. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

4. Bobbo316

Bobbo316 Senior member

Very nice I love the ripstop fabric.

5. FrankCowperwood

Hey Mike: Maybe an Instagram teaser shot of the 18oz Wilshire? Probably looks like blue denim, right? But we want to see it. :slayer:

1 person likes this.
  6. budapest12

budapest12 Senior member

Hmm, no, let's not. These do not exist. Look away all. Look away.

7. bkotsko

bkotsko Senior member

Kopped 2 of the Vittorio jackets. (Emerald and Grey)
    With the doyle code, it was a deal.
    Now I can unload 3-4 other jackets I have that they will replace.

8. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Sure, I think that we get delivery today. Knit pants are coming in too. And our Reigning Champ stuff is dope!

Cargo pockets were a great idea on that!

Sure, we can do it with Southwick or Samuelsohn.

Vittorios were said to be MTO-able, but their factory is not offering that service outside of Europe for this season. Took them forever to decide, as we were asking on behalf of a few customers months back.

The knit pants (sweatpants) are dropping next week. Our woven jogger pant is still in the works, with no firm date on the calendar just yet.

Figure that most of our tweeds and flannels need around 60 degrees F or less for you to comfortably wear them. I tend to wear mine from around October through April, but the Springtime versatility will depend on how cold your area is.

For something with a larger range, the Wool Cavalry twill is a great option. It's a bit lighter but still tough as nails.

The Pearl Grey will be the same weight as Racing Green (great pickup btw). I'd have no problem wearing them style-wise through the Spring, for as long as the temperature allows.

If you're good with the body fit, then the sleeves can be easily stretched out. Wear the sweater and have a family member or friend hold onto the sleeve and slowly stretch it down. You can mold them that way, and they'll stay at that length.

Great! Thanks for your order!

Jump on the MTO train - we're getting a really fast turnaround these days. I don't have any more OTR tweed varieties coming.

They are indeed really serious and heavy. Designed for hardcore winter days and temps at probably 45 degrees and below. I'd agree that they're probably overkill for most winter days in SC. But for guys in the North, these are absolutely brilliant.

Sand Donegal tweed would be a nice match to the olive and blue coats, and kind of rolling in that same color category.

But if you go for Pearl grey flannel, I'd say that you could match it to all three jackets very well. Pearl grey is an extremely versatile color, and it even works with grey jackets provided that they're dark enough

9. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Senior member

LA is still in the mid-70s, low-80s but it is starting to only hit those temperatures in the middle of the day and stay below 70 in the mornings and evenings. Working in an air conditioned office effectively means that we are now in tweed and flannel weather!

Oh so here's another random shirt question -- whatever happened to the buttondown club collar? I thought that was going to be an option in the Gitman MTO program but I'm not seeing it there.

10. eddiemczee

eddiemczee Senior member

Hey Mike,

Is there anyway we can get the Umber moleskin in a Walt Cut? It's the exact fabric I'm looking for!

11. Don L

Don L Senior member

Anybody jump on the Winter White Flannel MTO yet?

12. FrankCowperwood

That will be epic when someone does.

Also, getting in on the cuff shots. FF EP SC in lambswool flannel and EPLA navy overdye OCBD:

[​IMG]

And @Gerry Nelson that is a wonderful combination.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
    4 people like this.
  13. Mghart

Mghart Senior member

I can't remember, but was there an eta on the next speckled chambray? Eagerly waiting to pick one up

14. lifeinabox

lifeinabox Senior member

Lol, I like your thinking (justification) for cold weather gear in a warm weather climate! I still can't wear a jacket despite the drop in temps. Too hot walking around downtown LA.

15. lifeinabox

lifeinabox Senior member

Just received the Driggs Cotton-Cashmere Cords. Man, those things are like butta and so nice against the skin.

Rocked the Gitman Brushed Gingham Twill along with Innsbruck CXL Longwings the other day in rainy Tennessee. Quick pic under bad hotel lighting.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  16. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

Hey Mike - is there any chance you'll make suede belts in a 35mm width? I like the snuff and sand suede belts, but I'd much prefer the 35mm version to the 32mm.

Also, this is probably the wrong season to ask this, but are there any plans to run different colors in the pique tees? And are you still working on EPLA polos? Finally...Fairfax denim any closer to completion?

17. avsmusic1

avsmusic1 Senior member

Don't want to be a pest but any updates on the dark glacier heirloom re-stock efforts? I need to know if I should be budgeting for one of these beauties

18. bkotsko

bkotsko Senior member

The recent run of suede was 35mm.
    The recent run of suede was 32mm. My mistake.

19. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

If you're talking about the EPLA version, Dylan told me on Oct 10 that they were expecting the next delivery by the end of the month. I ordered one at the time of its introduction but have been patiently waiting for it. :)

20. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

Must be incorrect on the website then, the item description lists it as 32mm, and from the pictures it did look a little slimmer than the CXL belts that are 35mm. Although, there were no comparison shots between the suede and CXL belts to really tell for sure.