Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Omar1223

Omar1223 Senior member

lol you might have just sold me on the black WWII boot.....

2. nathanl

nathanl Senior member

3. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

Last edited: Dec 14, 2013

4. constant struggle

constant struggle Senior member

those juniper linen pants are really calling my name... but can't return if they dont' fit... hmmm - should you order true to size on the WALT SLIM pants?

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013

5. metalleka

metalleka Active Member

A couple of questions (for Mike) again. Firstly, how beefy is the fabric of those basic blue OCBD's compared to, for example, the pacific denim shirt? And when will you get a restock of the OCBD?

This is still the only topic I've replied to on SF.

6. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Whoa, meant to point out how awesome those shoes look. Thanks for posting up the pic!
    Go for it! You'll love them, the profile on these is really ace
    It's darker than the Salt & Pepper by a good degree, and around the same charcoal tone as the superfine birdseye.
    Yes, most people order true to size on them. When it doubt, size up one, especially on a a linen pant. They make up closer to the body and they can always be taken in if need be.
    The navy duck is the lightest shade of navy that we carry. It's pretty blue. The only thing lighter than that which we ran was French Blue, but that's been discontinued for the moment.
    Our OCBD's are done in a Japanese cotton that's pretty beefy. It's on par with the weight of a Brooks Brothers Oxford. The pacific denim shirt - actually all of the denim Epaulet shirts that are not $110 - is fairly light. These are luxury denims that are very soft and drape well. They're kind of an Italian-Americana fusion style. The $110 denim shirts are done with a thicker, less fine Japanese denim. They're more along the lines of a traditional "work shirt" And our EPLA denim shirts come out next week. We've got the "Engineer Shirt" which has a tab collar and convertible flap chester pocket and a Western shirt with snap buttons and the whole nine. They're done in a fairly heavy Japanese denim which is slubbier and higher end than our $110 shirts. It shrinks quite a bit, so the EPLA shirts will come pre-washed to remove all of that. I think that you guys are really going to dig them! I'm getting our deliveries on Tues-Wed, so I'm going to fight to shoot everything next week and get it into Friday's newsletter.

7. Epaulet

Epaulet & Carmina Group Buys

Hey everyone,

We've got four Carmina Group Buy styles up for preorders right now. We're planning to close them tomorrow (12/16) and submit the final orders to Carmina. When you order through our site, you submit your deposit with the order. We'll then collect the balance when they arrive. Woodlore shoe trees are included in the price. Here's a rundown of all of them:

[​IMG]
    Group Buy Cognac Shell Longwing: Deposit $355 / Full Price $710

[​IMG]
    Group Buy Hand-Burnished Scotch Grain Jumper Boot: Deposit $285 / Full Price $570

[​IMG]
    Group Buy Saddle Shell Chukka: Deposit $365 / Full Price: $730

[​IMG]
    Group Buy Navy Shell Alt Wien: Deposit $355 / Full Price $710

8. Todd V

Todd V Senior member

Another quick entry:

My new favorite navy Shetland cardigan
    Older EP scarf
    Leather is Lost Worlds Ryder

[​IMG]

9. mikeharo

mikeharo Senior member

Mike can you provide details on the pants you wore shooting today? Great pics from the range on your tumblr.

10. metalleka

metalleka Active Member

Quote:
    Thanks for the great info once again. Cant wait to see how the EPLA line turns out. Will you be getting any more of those blue OCBD's? Seems the medium sold out a few weeks ago.

11. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

Very excited to see EPLA launch.

12. Epaulet

Oh absolutely, we restock those every month. A bunch of them sold for holiday gifts but I'm sure that we'll re-up all sizes in January.

Sure! I went out today with oisin and our friend Jeff to shoot sporting clays today. If you're not familiar with it, then the basic idea is that there's a course of about 10-15 stations, all laid out in natural terrain. Each station has clay disc launchers mounted in different locations, and they fly out at you in all sorts of interesting ways. It's fun, although I'm still pretty new to this. Somehow its a bit like playing golf, although with shotguns. This was my outfit

[​IMG]

Jacket: Barbour Commander Jacket (have to admit, I bought this after watching "Skyfall")
    Trousers: Rudy in Cramerton Cloth (we ran these in 2012, some of the best cotton trousers that we ever made)
    Shoes: Vass Alt Wien personal MTO in brown scotchgrain, goyser stitch, Vibram commando sole
    Shotgun: Beretta Silver Pigeon 1

13. stmaier

stmaier Senior member

That Cramerton cloth looks phenomenal! Any chance that will be rerun?

14. mikeharo

mikeharo Senior member

I'm an avid shooter too, sporting clays shooting is the best. It was cool to see that this group was interested. Pants look great, wish they were still available.

15. Foxhound

Foxhound Senior member

I have that jacket, love it too!